;chapter-eighteen;

12 Vampires

"You're not destinied with him"

 

 

 

She sat up suddenly, feeling uncomfortable from the dark voice she heard in her sleep. She looks at the lying figure beside her. Lu Han is still sleeping soundly beside her. She smiled weakly and move around to pecks his forehead gently.
"Good morning"

She gets up, carefully not trying to wake him up. She look around and goes to the bathroom in their room. She wash up herself and goes outside with a black dress. When she close the door, Sehun was there scratching his bed hair and a white plain t-shirt.

"Yunmi? Where are you going? Where is Lu Han hyung?"
Sehun walk to her and she step back in response.

"Ah, Sehun-ah I'm just going for a walk. Lu Han is still sleeping"
She chuckles nervously.

"Wait here. I wont let you run away from Lu Han hyung"
Sehun grab her wrist and push her to his room while he quickly took some clothes and goes to the shower immidiately.
She puffed her cheeks in annoyed. She looks around Sehun's room. His room was tidy and painted grey. She looks at a photo frame that took her interest. She eyed the girl in Sehun arms. Her hair was wavey brown and her eyes was big brown. And Sehun was still in the same age as her.

‘She's cute’ She tought. When she was going to touch the photo, the photo was smashed down by a hand.

"Woah! No picking at my photos!" Sehun was there looking panic while his wet hair still dripping water and a towel around his neck.

"She's cute. Who is she?" Yunmi ask him while looking at Sehun movements.

"Long friends" Sehun answer uncomfortably.

"Ahh.." Yunmi nodded her head.

"Lets go" Sehun quickly took his car key and dashed outside his room.
She was following Sehun to his black sports car and sit beside him on the passenger seat. He ask her where she wanted to go and she handed a piece of paper with a certain address.
The ride was quiet and Sehun was trying hard to hide his red cheeks.

 

 


 

"W-what?" Sehun gasped at the place.
"You're joking right?" Sehun looks very shocked when he parked his car at the place.
"No this is right" She opens the door and goes in to a grass and stone-filled place.
"What business you have on a graveyard in the morning? In its a high class graveyard!" Sehun exclaimed loudly while Yunmi only give him a look.
"Its my parents death day" She explained to him while standing beside to black shining stone. It looks pretty old but still very luxurious.


              Bang JoonGook
             1970 — 2002


               Jung Shina
                1974 — 2002

 

 

"I'm sorry for your lost" Sehun embrace her tightly. She rested her head on his hard chest. And taps it lightly with her slim fingertips.

"Its okay. I'm going to be fine" She looks at his eyes.

"Yeah. You will" He kissed her top head silently and keep patting her back.

‘Why Lu Han hyung? Why not me?’ He thought in his head and sigh.

 

 


 

 

"Yunmi and Sehun, where did you guys go this morning?"

Yunmi and Sehun was standing in front of the front door and froze when they hear Suho straight voice.
Suho was standing there with only a black training and a cardigan covering his build up upper body.

"Hyung. You look glowing. Did you slept with some es?" Sehun try to change the convorsations but Suho stopped him.

"Yes, I did slept with a girl but not es. She's my wife" Suho looks at them.

"Congratulations?" She chuckles nervously and scratch the back of her neck.

"Tch. Just go to your room. Lu Han is going crazy" Suho nudge his head to Lu Han rooms. She nodded and quickly went upstairs. He look at Sehun piercingly making the younger gulped down his saliva.

"You have some explaining to do" Suho grab his collarneck and drag him to the other side of the room.

 

 


 

 

"Miss me?" Yunmi hugged the boy who was standing with his shorts and white wife-beater in the middle of the room.

"I was frustated looking for you" Lu Han peeked behind him only to look the girl pouting cutely behind him.

"I was out to my parents grave. And Sehun accompany me" She using her puppy eyes at him making him pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Oh god. You make me worry for nothing" Lu Han turn his body around and hug her petite body.
She tiptoed and hug his neck while her other hand slowly his brown hair.

"I'm fine, silly!" She chuckles happily on his ear. He only smiled in relieve and hug her frame tighter while spun her aroud making Yunmi giggles happily.

"Hey lovebirds. Let's go gets some late breakfast at the Leaf Tea Café" Kris knock at their slightly opened door and yawn boringly.

"Eoh. We'll be going down in a minute" He stops spinning her around and smile at Kris, while the taller guy only shook his head and slam their door slightly.

"Now go. Wash up. I'm going to change my clothes" She pecks his nose and push him to the bathroom.

 

 


 


"EWWW" Ravi almost pukes his cake out from his stomach looking at the pairings in the magic crystal ball.

"LET'S CRUSH THEM NOW. I'M GOING TO PUKE FROM THE FLUFFINESS" Leo pretended that he was going to puke blood anytime soon while the other is holding their stomach.

"I feel naesous" Hyuk was holding his stomach tightly.

"Let's just turn off the crystal ball. And go back to our room. Think. How the best way to crush them anytime soon" N covers the crystal ball and goes to his room as well the members.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hihi. short update for you all. 2 more for triple update! muachs

subscribe and comment like always