;chapter two;

12 Vampires

"Luhan........."

"~~~.... I don't know this feelings" And then Luhan falls a sleep on ~~~ laps.

"Luhan ge.... What's wrong?" Sehun come to their room and saw Luhan head on ~~~ lap.

"I think he just tired Sehun-ah" ~~~ smiled sweetly to him and carres Luhan hair softly.

"Ermm... Nunna. Can you tell me something about you?"

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything. Where did you born until why you was trapped in that forest"

"Okay. I'm born on March 16, 1996 on Seoul, Korea. My family was very rich and wealthy. I have a brother. And when I was 6 my parents died in a plane accident. So, me and my brother live on our uncle house on a village near the forest. But, we didn't expect that he will be mean to us. We do chores and many more. He even took our parents money. And.... When I was 12, I break rules at that house and I was going to be punish to being executed to the forbidden forest. But my brother backing up me. So he do that, and I don't know I think his died already since its already 5 years he didn't showed up from the forest. So.. How do I get here? My uncle is drunk and he almost me. So I was scared and run until here. I fall, and I think he met a vampire when he try to search me. I want to run away but.... When I turned around I saw Luhan there..." Sehun can't believe that ~~~ tears start falling down and she was sobbings like there's no tommorow.

"Nuna... Do you remember your brother name?"

"Yes. He's name is Bang Yongguk"

"B-bang yongguk ?"

"You know him?"

"Yes....... We found him on the forest 5 years ago. But, Suho hyung stopped us from drinking his blood. I think he see a warm-friendly aura from him"

"So where is he now?"

"I think he still on the dungeon"

"Why?"

"We trapped him there. Because we still don't know where will he work"

"Why....do you not just make him a guardians or a butler?"

"Ah ! Nuna is smart. Wait nuna ! Let's talk to others hyung"

"Wait! What about Luhan?"

"Gege, will sleep here" And after, Sehun lift Luhan body up to the bed, he went outside with ~~~. He already called every hyung trough his telepathy.

"So what's wrong Sehun?" Xiumin the oldest ask him.

"Ge ! Remember, Bang Yongguk?"

"The one in dungeon ? Yes, why?" Lay tried to remember him.

"He was ~~~ nuna brother !"

"WHAT!?" Everyone gasped in shock.

"What about... We release him and make him a personal butler of ~~~ nuna?"

"Great idea !"

"Yeah !"

"You was smart Sehun-ah!"

"Eumm... Sorry for interupting. But its doesn't polite to make your own brother is your butler" ~~~ finally spoke.

"Or you prefer he die in our hand?" Kris wiped a blood on his lips.

"Fine... Ill do it" ~~~ surrender.

"Guards ! Drag Bang Yongguk here !" Suho speak to the guards. Tao who just shut his mouth all long time finally speak up.

"Hyung. I'm hungry. Is there any chick blood there?"

"Yes, Tao"

"Wait ! Don't drink their blood!"

"What? You want to make Tao suffers for not eating for 3 months?" Chanyeol speak up.

"Drink my blood" ~~~ said to him.

"What!? You crazy!? You will die!"

"No. I'm Luhan's wife. I'm also a half-blooded vampire. So... I won't loose any blood even tought you drink it"

"She's right, Tao" Suho patted Tao shoulder.

"Is it alright nuna?"

"Yes" Tao reach ~~~. Tao back-hugging her and tilting her head a side so her neck was fully showed up. Tao eyes turned red and he begin ~~~ neck with his cold tongue. He stop in a couple of minute and start stabbing his fangs to ~~~ neck. After Tao feels he already full, he stop and the neck again so the pain will endure. He wiped the blood on his mouth and seeing ~~~ pale face.

"Nuna ! You alright!?"

"Yes... I'm alright Tao"

"Tao, you must be really starving. You drink 2,5L her blood while we only have to drink 2L blood for stayed alive for 3 months" Kris smack Tao's head.

"Aww... Hyung ! Don't blame me ! Blame my belly !"

"Yeah... Whatever" And what a good time, the guards brought a boy with blood all over his arms and face. A breath-taking red hair and sleeveless black clothes. Just like the old pain when Yongguk leave her alone and goes in to the forbidden forest. She don't know what just goes in her, she just run to him and hug him tightly and cries. Yongguk who just realise who the girl hugging her, quickly pull her to his embrace and cares ~~~ hair.

"Y-yongguk oppa......." She stuttered and look at him.

"~~~......My godness. I was really worried about you living with that jerk"

"Yongguk hyung ! Finally you found your sister !" Sehun is sobbing hard right now looking at the siblings hugging each other.

"Yongguk. We make a decision. We will let you go. If.. You will be ~~~ personal butler" Kris quickly go to the point.

"Yes sir" Yongguk get up and bowed to them.

"And remember. Your sister now is Luhan's wife" Suho and the elders goes trough the door searching for other girl who maybe goes in to the forest.

"Alright! Yongguk hyung don't forget to change your clothes to the clothes at the second floor near the window. Kay? That's your room starting now" Kyungsoo patted Yongguk shoulder and follow the elders.

"Tao ah ! Let's search for wifey~" Sehun poke Tao's arms and goes outside.

"Ya ! Don't told me what to do" Tao scold at him and follow Sehun.

"Oppa.. Go get change first and.. I will go to my room to check out on Luhan"

"Yes. Just go dear"

"Bye oppa !" She waved at him and start running like a little kid, while Yongguk only can walk behind to the stairs going up to his room. ~~~ reached the room and peeked inside. Luhan was there still sleeping. ~~~ sat beside Luhan at edge of the bed. She caresed Luhan cheeks and kiss it. Luhan who feels something on his cheeks wake up and seing his wife smiling beside him. Luhan sat up and whined a little.

"Feels better?"

"Yes. Thank you ~~~"

"No problem"

"So....... You found your brother?"

"Yes... Thank you for keeping him save Luhan" she kissed Luhan cheeks again, lovely.

"Its alright. Good to do so" Luhan pull ~~~ to his embrace and placed his chin on ~~~ head.

"Luhan..... You look so pale. Are you hungry?" She play with Luhan's finger and look at Luhan eyes.

"N-no" Luhan tried to avoid her eyes but he just can't.

"Don't lie Luhan. Come on drink it"

"B-but.."

"Luhan"

"Fine I gave up" Luhan start unbuttening the top two of ~~~ shirt. And he pull the shirt a side so he can see her bare shoulders. Luhan suddenly stabbed his fangs to her neck and start her bloods. When Luhan finally regain his strengh back he the scartch so it will closing up.

"Your delicious" Luhan lift ~~~ body and placed her body on the other side of the bed.

"Thank you"

"Now go to sleep"

"Accompany me please?"

"Sure. Let sleep together" Luhan reached the blanket and covers ~~~ body with it.

"Luhan? I love you"

"Me too" Luhan try to make her comfort on his embrace and start drifting to sleep.

They doesn't notice that Yongguk stared at them and smiled widely.

"You already found your love. I hope he makes you happy" Yongguk said and he goes to his own room again.

PART 2 END

A/N : Hey guys I'm back ! Yeah this is I know. Lemme cry. Please comment and subscribe ! Unsubscribe? I hate you to death. Lol ! Kidding ! But... I don't like unsubscribers........