;chapter-one;

12 Vampires

HEY EXOTICS. TIGERYONGGUK IS BACK WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER OF 12 VAMPIRE. HOPE THIS CHAPTER NOT DISSAPOINTING !


 

This story begins with a cold night.. A girl run without noticing his legs have many scars from running in bushes in a dark forest. An old man, running after that girl with a ert looks. That girl keep running away and he slide down from a cliff so that ert old man won't find her and follow her. She hide and rest her body behind a big tree. She looks at her legs and arms who was full of blood and scary scars. That girl white skinned body now covers with a terrifying red color of blood. She gasp in shock and tears of scared start flowing over her cheeks when she heard that old man voice.

"Please don't drink my blood ! I beg you !" She just realised she was really scared of that old man who was his mean uncle, who was trying to her, until she do not notice run to the forbidden forest. This forest has a legend. Every young girl who entered the forest will be lost and after two month, every morning the only one left of every girls body is a corpses who look like they're blood was really empty. There's no blood left in that girl body. So all of the villagers there telling this is all the 12 Vampires who guarding the forest from human. The legend was scarrying this girl. The girl who was now holding his breath and sobs so the vampires won't find her.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH" she heard her uncle scream in pain. 'Must be the vampires drink his blood' she tought in fear. When she look back, a paired of red eyes appeared in front of her face, that creatures nose and her nose touch. That creatures seems like a man from his body, he have a pale white skin, red eyes, perfect handsome face. Must be a vampire.

"Well.. Well... Well... Little girl, you just run to a wrong way" that girl was so scared until she can't barely move any inch.

"P-pl-please d-dont d-d-drink m-my b-bl-blood" she can't speak properly cause that paired of eyes look likes its taking her strengh away.

"I won't.... You look so beautiful and charming. Not like other girls... They threw themself on us without shame"

"W-what?"

"Here's the deal. Your going to be my wife if you don't want to me to drink your blood" she can only nodded her head since she were really scared. He then grab her neck and place his fangs to her neck.

"Y-you..said you won't bite me?"

"Its will make you officially my wife dear" then he stab his fangs slowly to her neck making her scream out loud in pain.


 

She woke up and realise she already laying on a king size bed. The bed was white and she look at yourself. No scars, and her gown is white now. The vampire guy, who just make a deal with her yesterday night enter the room. She stare at that guy. His eyes not red anymore.

"Wake up already?"

"Y-yes"

"Good. Let's go downstairs. My cousins want to meet you" He grab her hand she just follow him. They went downstairs and she see 11 other guy who have fangs and look super-deadly handsome like him. A guy who looks really like the leader see them.

"Okay guys ! Let's go to our sit. I think Luhan have something to say" With that, all of the vampires sit down on their chair. Luhan and her step forward right in the middle of the bloody-hell big room.

"Thank you, Kris. Cousins ! Let me introduce you my wife, Kim ~~~" Then, a boy who looks like the younger one approched them. He bow to her and say his name.

"Hello, nice to meet you Princess, my name is Sehun. Oh Sehun" he smiled to her sweetly. And then the one who Luhan called Kris just earlier walk to me.

"Wu Yi Fan. You can just call me Kris"

"Kim Joonmyun. Suho for your information"

"Kim Minseok. Call me Baozi Xiumin !" She laugh at him lightly. Baozi.....its chinese dumpling right? Aww... He's cheeks look like dumplings !

"Kim Jongdae. For nickname, Chen"

"Kim Jongin. Call me Kai"

"Zhang Yixing. Lay if you don't mind"

"Huang Zitao. Tao"

"Byun Baekhyun"

"Park Chanyeol the happy virus !"

"Do Kyungsoo. For shorten it call me just DO" She nodded her head. Then suddenly, a door opened and make loud 'BANG' noise. Two guards enter the room bring a young girl to that room. Luhan hold her hands and go to his sit. She just stood up behind Luhan wanting to know what will happen next.

All the 12 Vampires already at their own graceful sit. The young girl, who just being tied up and full of scars dragged to the center of the room. As ~~~ can see, all of the eyes of vampires at that room was already red as blood when they smells blood sense from that young girl. Then, Kris coming to her. That girl body is shivering. Kris hold her chin, and his lips. ~~~ see Luhan eyes. Luhan eyes is coming back to normal again.

But, the 11 vampires still have their red eyes. ~~~ gasp in shock when she see, Kris stab his fangs in that girl neck and that girl was screaming in pain. ~~~ is shivering. Luhan who noticed it, quickly grab ~~~ hands and pull it to his embrace.

"Kris hyung! Please stop ! ~~~ is shivering" in a second Sehun eyes is back to normal and he try to stop Kris. Kris quickly stop it. And look at the trembling body of ~~~ in Luhan embrace. The girl(whose the blood being drank by Kris) fainted. ~~~ is gripping Luhan shirt very tight.

"~~~? Are you alright?I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"GO AWAY YOU MONSTER!" ~~~ pointed a finger to stop Kris when he approched her.

"B-baby........" Luhan who just heard, that ~~~ calling Kris a monster try to hug her but she's avoid it and run. She's run and run, she's scared. What if Luhan does that to her? Because ~~~ run really fast in scared he bumped to a big door.

That door was painted black and there's a text writed by blood? The text is "Blood Bank". Because of curiousity, ~~~ open the door. And what she see next is girl tied up by chain, and full of blood. They look really thin and missarable. All of the girls look at her.

"Are you, Master Luhan's wife? You are indeed pretty......." One of the girl talk to her and smiled weakly.

"What have those monsters done to you guys?" She approched a girl who just talk to her.

"They drink our blood. They will drink it on 2 month. After 2 month, we will die because of lost of bloods and starving"

"Oh my god. When did the last time, you all eat?"

"1 month ago"

"Ill cook you guys something" when she want to go outside Luhan come in.

"No. You won't cook for them"

"You monster ! How could you !?" Her tears rolling down from her eyes to her cheeks. Luhan who see it, try to hug her.

"Go away ! I don't want to be hug by a monster like you !"

"I'm sorry. I let Kris hyung do that infront of you"

"If you truely sorry. Let those girl have bed, and let me cook for them ! And why you guys not just drink animals blood!"

"B-but................fine. Ill do it. I talk to the guards, to bought those girls bed. And yes. You may tell the maid to cook some food" he ruffled his own hair in desparate. She smiled sweetly, to his kindness. She run to Luhan and hugging him. Luhan eyes were about to pop out at her reaction. She ran to the kitchen and the maids were there.

"Umm.....sorry for being rude. But.....are you all human?"

"Yes mam. Were not eaten by masters because of we need to take care of their mansion"

"Great. Can you cook something for those girls in the Blood bank?"

"Yes mam! OMG. I've been wondering for cooking food !"

"What? They never told you guys to cook?"

"No. They will drink those unlucky girls blood"

"May I ask you........why you guys choosen to be maid?"

"we all choosen like those girls in the blood bank. But the girls in blood bank, is naïve, cannot follow instruction, and always try to run away. So, master Kris have to punish them to be their appetite"

"I see......"

"And.....the girl who just being dragged to the ballroom, is one of the maid here but she's being rude to master Sehun"

"Ah...... Oh! If you done cooking just dragged it to the blood bank alright?" ~~~ smiled happily and goes outside the kitchen.

~~~ saw Tao played with a cat outside the mansion. So she run outside (since she really likes cat) and reach Tao.

"Ah.. Nuna. W-what are you doing here?" Tao is stuttering since he scared of you will called him a monster too.

"You're scared of me? Its alright, Tao. I was just scared of what my eyes see. But seeing you played along with this kitten, I'm not scared anymore"

"Nuna likes kitten?"

"Mm! You too?"

"Yeah.....well....but, I'm secretly played with kitten. Because the last time I know, Chanyeol hyung almost drink the kitten blood"

"Chanyeol? He must be starving"

"Yeah well..."

"Alright Tao. See ya !" After talking to Tao, ~~~ go back to her room and look at Luhan already sitting on the floor, with head layed down on the wall. She walk to Luhan and sit beside Luhan. She caress Luhan smooth hair and smiled. Because of the touch, Luhan wake up and seing her already at his view.

"~~~? Ah. I'm sorry I slept here"

"Its alright go to sleep on the bed. Ne?"

"Okay...." Just then ~~~ stand up and want to go but luhan hold her wrist.

"I love you"

PART 1 FINISHED


 

HOW IS IT? UNBELIEVEBLE? YEAH I KNOW. AWWW.... VAMPIRE LULU IS LOVING HUMAN YOU~ PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT