;chapter-twenty;

12 Vampires

 

"where have you been?" Luhan crossed his arms infront of his chest when Yunmi and Sehun just got back. Wet. 

"Shopping" Sehun simply answered and swiftly goes upstairs. 

"And you lady. Come with me" Luhan point his index finger at her and goes upstairs with her trailing behind him.

He goes in their room with her and quickly lock it. He throw Sehun's coat somewhere god surely know and grab some clothes from her wardrobe. He was starting to ing her blazer when she stopped him.

"Luhan, wait" He lifted his chin up and stand straightly on his back while waiting her to continue. 
Knowing its her cue to continue she stuffed her hand on her blazer pocket and go near as she can to Luhan. She swiftly put the necklace neatly on his neck.

"Congratulations" she wishpers on his ear. His eyes widen and looks at her with confusion. 

"How?" He said almost whispering.

"Kris oppa told me" She smiles at him. Luhan take a look at a deer with silver chaing around his neck hanging neatly. He smiled and pull her into a warm embrace. 

"Thank you" he whispers to her left ear and kissed her temples. 
She giggled and push him aside. He give her a confused look once again. She only chuckles and pointed at her wet see-trough uniform. Luhan nodded his head and goes outside the room after unlocking it. 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

Knock.. Knock... 

Its 12 in the midnight and Sehun knocked at Yunmi-Luhan door room. When he was going to knock again, the door open revealing a sleepy Yunmi. 

"Its midnight Sehun..." She keeps rubbing her heavy eyes. 

"Well you woke me up too, 2 days ago" He said and rolled his eyes, while Yunmi only can pout at his statement.

"Here" Sehun hold her wrist softly and placed a pink box on her palms. 
She give him a 'what-is-this' look and he just shrugged it off and goes back to his own room, which is just 2 room away.
She goes inside her room and open the pink box. Her eyes immidiately glow at the thing inside the box. The star bracelet. She wears it on her right wrist and put the pink box at her study table. She went up to her bed quietly not trying to wake Luhan up. She snuggled closer to him and goes in dreamland. 

 

 

 

 


-

 

 

 

 


"Hyuk-ah!" N waved at Hyuk who is walking beside Yunmi at the coridor. Hyuk waved back and go near N with Yunmi.

"Hey! You must be Hyuk deskmate. I'm N by the way. Senior" He shook his hand with her and smiled sweetly at her which she thinks a little bit creepy. 

"Hyung. You're creeping her out" Hyuk hissed at him, and grab Yunmi arms.

"Hyuk! Its not polite to your hyung" Yunmi scolded him while she being dragged to the canteen by Hyuk. 

"Whatever. I'm starving" Hyuk pulled her and told her to sit on one table while he buy his lunch. She sit there quietly while scrolling down his Iphone 5S which she newly get from Suho as a present. When she was scrolling down her phone, she feels 6 pair of eyes watching her every move. She turn her gaze to her left side because her right side is the big damned glass window. 6 hot bad guys looking at her intimidately. She only can turn her gaze back to her phone nervously. 

 

 

 

"Hey. Isn't that....?" Jimin point his index finger at the girl who just sit one table beside them. 

"I think she is Luhan hyung's wife. Kyungsoo hyung told me that" Jungkook sipped his juice and his lips. 

"How can you be so sure" J-Hope looks at Jungkook for a second and turn his gaze back at the brown haired girl. 

"A fang mark on her neck near her collarbone and a EXO symbol on the back of her neck. It doesnt visible for human but for us it is visible" Jungkook pointed at the part he just mentioned and the 5 head only can nodded their head. 

"Look. The jellyfish coming" Rap Monster snickered at Hyuk who is coming to the table beside him. 

"Should we protect her?" Suga bite on her steak and continue looking at her.

"Yeah. VIXX is bad. And Jin hyung already see the black aura who is always following their paths" V pinch his nose bridge and back to eating the lunch he bought.

"But I'm not sure. My ability is not that high guys. I still need more training" Jin bites his lips and the other only shoot him a look. 

"Sure or not. They have a bad intention towards the EXO" Rap Monsters put his lunch tray aside and goes outside the canteen. 

"Jimin. The wolves too" Jungkook nudges his chin at the wolve who is two table away from them. 

"Yeah. And call me hyung. I'm older than you two years damn it" Jimin hissed at Jungkook. If hiss can kill, maybe Jungkook already died miserably. 

 

 

 

 

 


-

 

 

 

 

Its french class in class 1-5. Mrs. Laura is their homeroom teacher. She's kind of cute and have a blond wavy hair. And she is extremely kind. 

"Okay class! I'm going to set your new deskmate for the next 2 months!" 

A few student groaned and the rest of them cheered. A male student with black silky hair raised his hands up.

"Yes, Mr. Cho?" 

"Mademoiselle, will our deskmate is the opposite or the same gender?" 

"The opposite"

With that the whole classroom grunted except a bunch of girls who squealed. 

"Oh my I wish I'll be with Hyuk!" 

"Yeah. I wish its not you" Hyuk shook his head and start doodling at the back of his book. 

"I want to be with Jungkook!" Another squealed hearded and Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

"Nah! I want to be with Taehyung!" Another girl scream and Taehyung rub his temple. 

"Okay girls. Quiet. I want the whole class standing around the class, so I can see you all clearly" 

All the student obeyed and standing around the classroom while Mrs. Laura standing in the center. 

"First row... Hyuk and Tiffany, Kyumin and Soomin, Soohyun and Sujeong, Jaehyun and Soojin" 

Hyuk grunted while Tiffany squealed with her friends and goes to the first row with the unstatisfied Hyuk. 

"Second row.... Bla bla bla.... Third row bla bla bla.... Fourth row Taehyung and Chaekyung, Daehan and Minhee, Minho and Shinhye, Chanyoung and Bona... Last row.. Jungkook and Yunmi, Baekbom and Giselle, Junki and RiAhn, lastly Hyungo with Aemi" 

A few squealed, and a few groaned. 
Jungkook and V smiled to each other and goes to their seat. Jungkook took out his phone from his pocket and text Rap Mon. 

‘Hyung, Me and V got Yunmi & Chaekyung as our deskmate. We can protect them easily now’

He smiled to himself and enjoyed the rest of the lesson.