;chapter-twentyone;

12 Vampires

 

 

 


"Jungkook-ah" Yunmi softly shook Jungkook shoulders to wake him up. 

"What?" Jungkook blinked his eyes a few times to cleaned his vision. 

"For the Science project.. Umm... We're partner" She nervously start the convorsation since its the firt time she talked to him. 

"Yeah I know. I've been listening the whole thing" He yawned boringly and packed his bags.

"Eh? I thought you're sleeping?" 

"No. I'm just resting my eyes" He said and throw his bag on his back. 

"For the project...." 

"My house, Saturday, 11 afternoon. I'll text you" He said before she even complete her sentence. And before she can talk again Jungkook already out of her sight. 

"Rude" she mumbled to herself and goes outside the class. 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 


"Hello? Kyungsoo hyung? Can we meet? Yeah. Usual place. Okay. I'll hung up" Jungkook put his phone on his pocket and give a signature smile to his hyungs. 
They get in to Suga car and drove to the meeting place. 
When they reached their destiny, they quickly look at the long table on the end of the café. A man with heart shaped lips waved at them and they waved back. They cant keep him waiting so they fast walking to the table and sit in front of him. 

"So, what's this urgent thing?" D.O start the convorsation while sipping his black coffee.

"Hyung, I'm her science project partner. Can I ask you her number?" Jungkook pleaded at his favorite hyung. 

"Sure. But you need to ask Luhan's permission if you want her to go to your house" like knowing everything D.O explained everything. 

"But why? Its just a school project" Jin ask his friend. 

"He's overprotective" D.O whispered at them and tilt his chin up looking at the male who is going straight to their table. 

"Hey, Luhan. Jungkook want ask your permisson" D.O told the taller male and the taller male sit down beside him. 

"Do you have something to tell me?" Luhan looks at Jungkook and smiled at him.

"Hyung. Can Yunmi do the project in our house? She still doesnt know us as a Vampire too" 

"Sure. But, just a science project. No more" Luhan strictly told him and Jungkook nodded his head in understood. D.O mouthed ‘told you’ to Jimin and the boy only hide his chuckling. 

"Okay. I trust you. I'll told Kris to drive her there. And you, must drive her back home, safe, unharmed. Understand?" He pointed at Jungkook. Jungkook did a salute to him. Luhan give a look to D.O, telling him to give Yunmi phone numbers. 

 

 

 

 


-

 

 

 

 

 

‘Hey. Its Jungkook. The address is Gangnam District 3. White house on the end of street’

She reads the text and quickly replied. 

‘How you know my phone numbers?’

‘None of your bussiness’

‘Tch. Fine. I'll be there’ 

She lock her phone and pluged in the charge and went to her bed.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : triple update done! sorry the 21th chapter in a little rush. sorry for doing this the whole 2 monthb since i need to study for my mid-semster exam. Subscribe&comment are loved. xoxo. i love bts jin so much i cant stand his y stares.