;chapter-five;

12 Vampires

 

[A/N : Finally! Updated! Maybe a short update/?] 
 
 
 
((Yunmi POV's))
 
I woke up on my bed when the sunlight crashed into my eyes. I blink my eyes for several times and look trough the room. No sense of Luhan. I wonder where did he go. I get up from my bed and walk to the doors. I bumped into someone chest when i just open the door. 
That guy wrap his arms around me and smells my sense. I rest my head on his chest and try to smells his sense too. Iris flower. Its Luhan. 
 
"Luhan..." 
 
"Goodmorning" Luhan nuzzle his nose to my neck and I can feel him smiling. 
 
"Where have you been?" I draw circles on his chest with my finger. 
 
"Tidying our new house? Were going to move now. Get ready" 
 
"My things? Did you already pack it?" I look at his eyes. 
 
"Already, love. Even I already prepare a school for you and Michan" Luhan smile to me. 
 
"Thank you" I pecks his lips and he pull me with him to the hall. 
 
When i step my feet on the hall, I see all Luhan brothers already get ready to live. I see Michan still sleeping soundly on Kris back. Yongguk Oppa flash a smile and do a 'Fighting' gesture. I smiled as return. 
 
"Okay. Everythings set up?" Suho oppa held his 2 hands to beside him. All of us start interwining our fingers to each other and with a spell that Kris said, we all traveled to a big living room. 
 
"Is this the house?" I let go of Luhan and Sehun hand. Traveled the gorgeous living room in awe. 
 
"Yeah like it? Lay got the best taste of interior of a house" Xiumin appeared of nowhere beside me. 
 
"Yixing Oppa!? Xingxing Oppa I Love You!" I ran into Lay's embrace and he hugged me with warmness. 
 
"Ehkem. Dont want to break the lovey-dovey moment but i cant sense black aura from the back" Chen oppa cleared his throat and whispers to me on the last part. 
 
I look at Luhan who was watching me in a gloomy mode. He pouts his lips. OMG that was cute! 
 
"Since we on earth. Dont you think we need.... Human clothes? I mean. There's no way we go out on a black robe like this" Suho said while pointing at his robe. 
 
"O yeaah... That's true. Why dont we ask Yunmi and Michan to buy us clothes?" Chanyeol popped out of nowhere from the kitchen. Eating a bread. 
 
"I would like to go!!!" Me and Michan said in Unison. Well what am i supposed to say? Young girls like shopping dont they?
 
"Since you're going to buy 12 man, plenty of clothes. Here" Kris gave me a card. An Unlimited Credit Card. 
 
"Where did you get this?" Michan ask her suspicously. 
 
"I got my connection" Kris shrugges his shoulders. 
 
"And who is that?" I playfully teasing him along with Michan. 
 
"Jaejoong hyung from DBSK! He lives on earth you know" Kris said in depresses making me and Michan giggles while the boys now rolling on the floor, dying hard of laughters. 
 
"Okay guys. Were going!" Michan and I waved to them and Luhan send me a flying kiss. Making Tao acts like his going to throw up. 
 
Me and Michan walk together to the most famous mall in Apgujeong. Its for the richest family only. Well, Apgujeong is for a rich peoples district anyway. 
 
The mall called by Jekyll and Hyde Mall. There's 2 building. Jekyll building is for the girls section, while Hyde building is for the boys section. 
 
"Look Yunmi! That shirt would be completely suits Kris body!" She tugged to my arms and point to a white shirt with black collar. 
 
"Michan do you think that casual blazer fits on Luhan well!?" I look at a black casual blazer on the displays. 
 
"That T-Shirt its so a high-end! I can imagine Kyungsoo oppa wear it!" Michan eyes stop on a very very very high-end t-shirt. 
 
"Look ! This sleeveless t-shirt! If we match it with this jacket--" 
 
"It would be look hot on Kai!" We said in unison. 
 
After 3 hours searching plenty clothes for the boys we finally get out from the mall with 24 bags of clothes. Boys clothes. Each bags, full with 3 pair of clothes. So can you calculate the total!? We just bought 72 clothes for 12 boys! 
 
We got home and greeted by Baekhyun oppa who was playing games with Chanyeol oppa on the living room. They quickly help us with the bags and we throw ourself to the comfortable sofa. 
 
"Yah! How much you girls buy!?" Chen oppa rans to our direction and open all the bags. 
 
"Okay, 2 bags for each member. We already named it so dont fight!" I explain to them and they rush to find each other bags. 
 
"I cant think the total of the price" Kris eyes is big as its want to popped put of the sockets. 
 
"Mm... About 3million won or maybe more?" Michan grinned to Kris and smile sheepishly to him. 
 
He looked at his wife in dispear.
"You mad?" Thats all what he said before back staring at all the clothes. 
 
"Is not that bad Kris" Michan tugged to Kris arms and smiling while tilting his head. 
 
"Riiighhtt." Kris said sarcastically to her and pecks her nose. They giggled. 
 
"Get a room" Kyungsoo sound pissed off. 
 
"Get a girl" Kris shot back and the house filled with an endless laughter and pouting Kyungsoo. 
 
 
 
 
[A/N : I'm Sorry not updating for a long time ! It just im so excited for B.A.P's comeback and it was freaking cool ;u; Anyway I hope you enjoy!] 
 
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT GUYS IM WATCHING YOU IN YOUR SLEEP OKEI. 
I LUBB YOU ALL♡meeps