;chapter-twentytwo;

12 Vampires

 

 


"Lu~ Han~" someone sang on his ears. 

Luhan fluttered his eyes open and see ‘nothing’. Just a plain white sight. 

'Am i dead?' He questions himself on his head.

"No, silly." The girl voice answered him with giggles. 

'Who are you? And why did you read my mind?' 

"Me? You dont recognize my voice? How mean." The girl voice tone is enough to think that girl is pouting right now.

'Who? I'm sorry. You're voice is not Yunmi's' 

"Of course not. Because i'm not her." She talk again and sigh.

"You once say, that my voice is the sweetest voice you've ever heard" She said again.

'No way. Could it be...' His eyes widening and his lips parted makes a small gap.

"Yes. I'm your ex-girlfriend" She makes a dark chuckles, making Luhan muttered some curses softly from his lips. 

'What do you want, HyunAh?' He grunted on his head.

"Luhan. Oh my Luhan. You never learn did you?" She mocks him.

'What?'

"Your future is in my hand. Not that girl." 

 

 

 

 


"Hhh....hhh..." He panted hard, sweats trickled down his forehead. He sit on his bed and looks at the lying figure beside him.

'Its just a dream Luhan... Just a dream.' He close his eyes and wiped off the sweats that's falling from his chin.
He stand up and open his room door. He goes downstairs to get some water. When he pass the living room he saw a lying figure that keep his eyes locked on the tv. 

"Kai?" 

The boy blinked once and shifted his gaze to the older one. He only looks at him, waiting him to continue his sentence.

"What are you doing late at night like this?" 

He shifted uncomfortably on his lying position and turn his back on Luhan. He just looking at the black space with a crestfallen expression.

"Talk to me now." The older demands and the younger know he just have to told him everything to him from the tone he giving him.

"I..... sleptwithothergirl" He mumbled quietly but quickly. Luhan furrow his eyebrow and ask him to repeat what he says again.

"What is it?"

"Hyung. I just slept with other girl than Chaekyung." Kai messed up his hair in a rough way. His sentence makes Luhan widen his eyes in big shock. 

"What?" Luhan hissed. He just cant accept that his dongsaeng just cheat on a girl. 

"It was just an accident!" 

"Did you do it in her?" Luhan eyes darted to the tv which just playing some boring movies. The tanned boy nodded his head weakly and hung his head low. The older sighed and pats his back. 

"Dont go home for 3 days. Dont come to school. Dont meet Chaekyung. Go to the forest. And think what have you done." Luhan stands up and leave the boy dumbfounded from his punishment. Kai went to the main door and opens it in nervous. He looks back at Luhan who is not facing him. 

"I said go." Luhan muttered coldly to him. Kai turn the doorknob open and steps out to the night with cold winds greets his presents. He sighed and goes to the forest.

"I'll be back home, Chaekyung." He whispered. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good morning!" Suho voice hollered on the coridor with his knuckles knocing at every door in that house. 

"That grandpa does have a lot of energy" Tao open up his doorknob and let his still tired body leaning against the door frame. 

"Wake up, Panda! Hot cakes for breakfast." 

Everyone, one by one, steps out from their room with annoyed expresions. They curses him on their mind silently. 

All of them sitting on their place. The seat between Chaekyung and D.O is empty. Chaekyung is worries because Kai isnt home last night too. 

"Did everyone see, Kai?" 

Silents. They staring at each other before glaring at the man who is munching his hot cake freely without getting disturbed. 

"What?" Luhan get annoyed and open his mouth. 

"You know where is Kai right?" Xiumin looks at him with piercing eyes.

"No." Luhan answered firmly making Xiumin rolled his eyes in annoyed. 

"You do know." Xiumin point his fork to Luhan face makes the deer eyes widen in shock at the sharp sides of the fork in front of his eyes.

"I just teach him a lesson." Luhan sighed and push Xiumin's fork aside from his face and back to eating.

"What did he do?" Kris suddenly spoke. Luhan looks at him for a while and shook his head indirectly saying that he wont tell.
Kris surrender. He knows when Luhan did that, he cant force him. Chaekyung bite her lips to prevent her tears from falling. 

"Why...?" She whispered quietly but everyone can hear her. Luhan who is looking his hot cake the whole time, tilted his head to look at the girl in front of him.

"He did something wrong. And you wouldnt want to know that." D.O just silently saying, knowing Luhan attitude. When Luhan is silent about something, he doesnt want to tell people because its a big problem.

"How could you know? Only me who know that." Luhan drops his fork and looks at D.O

"I heard it" D.O said making Luhan shoulders stiff.

"Why!? Tell me! I'm his wife!" Chaekyung wrath cant be contained and she explode.
NaLi who is beside her, hold her hand under the table, but she harshly slapped it off.

"Go back to your room. Now." Kris told to her in a cold tone. Chaekyung shoulders stiffening and she ran upstairs to her room in tears. The dining room is silent no one dare to speak or move a single finger. Yunmi stand up from her seat making everyone look at her in confusion. 

"Your hot cake is untouch-"

"I dont have any appetite. I'm going." She cut off Suho sentence and walk to the main door. Luhan stand up from his seat and yell.

"Where are you going?" 

"Its none of your bussiness." She looks at him with the side of her eyes and slam the door shut. Luhan collapsed down on his seat.

"What's wrong with eonni?" Michan whispered to Jooyoung who just sit beside her. Jooyoung shook her head and back to eating her hot cake again. While Kris only smiled silently to himself.

 

 

 

 

 


-

 

 

 

 

 

"You called me?" Yongguk with a casual boyfriend denim and plain white shirt and black jeans came running to see her sister. 

"Yeah. I dont feels so good in the mansion." Yunmi bite her lips looking at Yongguk new appearance.

"Wow. My sister looks good." Yongguk winked and smile playfully to her. She's wearing a floral t-shirt and blue cardigan with short jeans.

"What? My brother looks tempting with his new black hair." Yunmi her dry lips and laugh. 

"Okay okay stop it. So? What do you want to do today?" He put his hands on his jeans pocket. 

"Well...... Should we go to Lotte World?" She smile playfull to him and Yongguk nodded his head in agreement. Yunmi lock her arms with his and they walk side by side to the Lotte World which is not to far from the place they meet. 
When they reach the place, Yongguk bought two tickets for them and entered the famous amusement park.

"How did you get your day off?" Yunmi, still linking their arms suddenly speak to him.

"I ask Daehyun help." Yongguk smiled to her. He see a merchandise shop and drag her there.

"What? Are you serious!? Its not your style, Oppa." Yunmi who is get dragged laugh at her Oppa behaviour.

"Oh come one. Its been years since we dont do this." Yongguk open the store door and they get greeted by the ahjussi.

"Oh my! Such a good looking couple you are!" He laughed and Yunmi cheeks turns red while Yongguk shook his head saying no.

"No ahjussi! She's my little sister." 

"Ohoho. Well then pick everything you like! I give you 50% discount for the bright siblings who make my day!" The ahjussi laughed and both of them say thank you to the ahjussi.
Yongguk hold her hands and stand in front of a headband board.

"Here." Yongguk put a cat headband on her. She took a tiger ear headband on his head. 

"Now we look like twins!" Yunmi giggled and Yongguk chuckles at her. They explore the store and something catch Yunmi's eyes. She took a  cute deer plushie to her hands and squish it. Yongguk looks at her and smiled lightly before talking.

"Hey, lover girl. Buy that for Luhan." Yongguk smiled and Yunmi slapped his arms.

"I will." She smiled and walk to the chasier. The ahjussi smiled at her and looks at the deer plushie.

"Is this for your boyfriend?"

"How could you know that?" Yunmi eyes is about to popped out from its socket. 

"Hoho. Childs this days" He laugh and wrap the plushie.

"Ahjussi! You dont need to wrap it!" 

"Its okay. You're a very good girl." 

Yongguk just smiled at the back and looking at all the plushie there. A bear plushie catch his eyes and he took it.

"Ahjussi. I bought this for my sister." He handed the plushie and ahjussi laugh again. He mention the price and he pay it for her too. They get out from the store.

"So? Do you want to play?" 

 

 

 

 


A/N:
comment&subscribe are loved. dont forget to see the trailer and maybe comment/subscribe too? OR maybe click the thumbs up for likes!