;chapter-twelve;

12 Vampires
 
 
"Kris... Kris... Kris!" Michan was now on Kris arms, cold-sweat drenched her beautiful face. 
 
"Michan.. I'm here... Michan wake up" Kris brush Michan bangs away softly and he bite his lips in worry. 
 
The pack also the girls who heard the sorrow voice dashed in to Kris room.
"Still dreaming?" Luhan walk to the bed and place his palms on Michan forehead. 
 
"Michan wake up!" Chaekyung runs to Michan and hug her weak body. 
 
"No... Dont take Kris away!!" Michan hand reaching out in the air. 
 
"Kim Michan wake up ! Kris is here ! He's not going anywhere" Luhan holds her shoulder and shook her body harshly. 
 
"No! They're taking him from me!" Michan eyes was closed but still she felt like it was real.
 
"Wu Michan I'm here. Right beside you. Babe, wake up" Kris softly murmured to her ear and cried out in desperate looking at his mate suffering from nightmare. 
Suddenly, she open her eyes weakly and her hand reaching out to hug her husband. 
 
"Kris!" Michan is crying and burried her face on Kris white shirt. 
 
"Shh... Its just a nightmare. Its alright... You're gonna be just fine" Kris whispered to her and patted her back in comforting move. 
 
"Here. Drink this" Lay give her a glass of plain water and Michan take a sip of it. 
 
"Thanks Lay and everyone too" Michan head is resting on Kris shoulders. Her finger still tugging on his shirt. 
 
"Okay guys. Go back to sleep. We're going back tommorow" Suho claps his hand and walk towards the door. Chen was holding NaLi hands and they walk together. Kai lift Chaekyung up bridal style and goes out the room. D.O patted Jooyoung back and they walk towards the door also the rest o the members. 
 
"Luhan. Lets go" Yunmi holds Luhan arms and Luhan nodded his head. Luhan carres Yunmi soft hair and kiss her top of the head and walk outside the room. 
 
—————————
 
 
Korea, 12.34 KST
 
 
Sehun and Tao hurriedly get in to the mansion and the air conditioner to 6°. 
"Damn! It was hot! I almost turn into ashes!" Tao fanned him self and rested his head on the cozy sofa. 
 
"Yeah! The sun stings" Sehun grab a bottle of cold water from the refrigerator. 
 
"You guys overeacting. But i must admit. The sun burns attack my flawless skin" Baekhyun turn on the tv and layed down on the carpeted floor. 
 
"I hope you all finished your homework. Because a day after tommorow we're start school again" Suho puts his bag and headed to his room. 
 
"Darn! Tommorow I got P.E class against Soohyun the wolve class" Chanyeol messed his hair in frustation holding the timetable sheet. 
 
"You better watch out" Kris patted his back and goes straight up to his room. 
 
"Oh no! Tommorow science project!" Chaekyung grabs her hair and shout in frustration. 
 
"Whats with that? We're only going to dissect a frog" Yunmi unbottened her jacket. 
 
"Were going to collaborate with Kevin class dammit!" Chaekyung shout at her face and Yunmi who just realise widen her eyes. 
 
"Omo! We will using knife! He might kill us!" Yunmi run and hide behind Luhan back. 
 
"Sehun. Protect them" Luhan give Sehun a look and the younger nodded his head. 
 
"I hope nothing happen" Chaekyung sigh and goes to her room to unpack her suitcase. 
 
"All of us prayed for that too" 
 
 
————————
 
 
Luhan was reading his Chemistry note book until a loud sigh was heard from the table. 
 
"Luhan, I cant do this. Its too hard!" Yunmi hide her face in her palms. 
 
"Come on baby girl. I'll help you" Luhan get up from the bed and walk towards her. 
 
"This number" Yunmi pouts her lips while pointing at a certain number. 
 
"Its easy. You just need this formula" Luhan grabs the pen from her fingers and write it on her notebook. 
 
"Ugh damn why you're so smart?" Yunmi flipped her bangs away and take another pen from her pensilcase to solve the question. 
 
"Hmm. I dont know? Magical right?" Luhan sit on the table and looking at his girl pretty face.
 
"Yeah right" Yunmi scoffed in sarcasm and throw her back to the chair. 
 
"Are you done? We will having dinner soon" Tao face showed up from the door and looking at the lovebirds. 
 
"Just 2 more. Thank you for waiting" Yunmi smiled angelicly to him and Tao nodded his head and close the door shut again. 
 
"Well. Wangzi, lets go downstairs to eat dinner first okay?" Yunmi put her pen down and looking at Luhan mischievously. 
 
"As your wih, Gongzhu" Luhan lifted her bridal style and she giggled in delight. 
 
 
—————————
 
 
Dinner has passed. Everyone is on their own bussiness. Sehun and Tao is watching some variety show, Chen and Chanyeol played UNO bricks, Jooyoung, Chaekyung, and NaLi is looking at the online shopping on the internet, while the rest in their own room. 
Luhan and Yunmi is hugging on the balcony of their room, looking at the moon. 
 
"Luhan" Yunmi smiled when she calls his name. 
 
"Yes?" Luhan nuzzle his nose to her smooth hair. 
 
"I love you. So much" Yunmi turn her body around and pecks his lips. 
 
"I love you more" Luhan lift Yunmi chin so now her lips is brushing and he bring her in to a sweet passionate kiss. 
When he let go the kiss, they both connect their forehead and stare at each other eyes. 
 
"I want to be with you forever" Luhan interwined their fingers and pulls her closer to him. 
 
"Me neither" Yunmi smiled and close her eyes feeling the cold breeze brushing against her skin. 
 
———————
 
 
 
Baekhyun walking alone along the sidewalk. Kicking the rock in a slow pase. 
He sigh heavily. 
‘How i wish i met my destiny sooner’ He tought. 
 
(play This Is Me - Demi Lovato ft Joe Jonas)
 
“This is me, This is real~” 
 
‘Wait i know that song! I used to sing it’ Baekhyun run to the source of the voice. 
He walk through the empty street and go to left. 
A park. And a girl with the golden voice. 
He felt the rose scent hitting his nose. 
 
‘My destiny’
 
 
"You're the voice I hear inside my head. The reason that I'm singing" 
 
He sing along with her. She looks suprised when he was there but she keeps singing while looking at him intensely to his eyes. 
He reach her. He interwined their fingers and connect their forehead while still singing looking at each other eyes. 
 
"You're the missing piece I need. The song inside of me" 
 
He her cheeks with his knuckles and smiled in the song. 
When the song reach the end, Baekhyun kiss her lips tenderly. 
 
"You are my destiny" 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N : COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE. Meeps meeps love youu. 59subscribers!? 41 to go!
Do you like it? 
follow me at twitter @radenandreaaa
And ask me at ask.fm/radenandreaaa