;chapter-twentythree;

12 Vampires

 


"Where is that girl!?" Luhan throw his phone to the wall makes a few scratch on it. 

"He's scary." Jooyoung whispered in a very, very, very painfully low voice to Tao. 

"Yeah. I've seen more terrifying than this, before." Tao whispered back to her. She only can widen her eyes and mouthed 'wow'.

"Stop breaking things, Han. She's fine." Kris sipped his coffee without looking at Luhan.

"But, she's not safe!" 

"She's safe with her brother!" Kris groaned in frustasion and walk pass Luhan.

"WHAT!?" 

"Geez. Calm your dude." Kris cringed and slam his door close.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Hey. Is that...?" Jin squinted his eyes looking at a girl figure who is eating a lollipop by herself.

"No way. Its Yunmi." Jimin gasp and elbowed Jungkook making the younger cringed.

"What.. Is she doing?" Rap Monster put both his hands on his side and looking at her.

"Dunno." 

"Wait! A boy!" V screamed and pointed at a black haired guy who is running to her side.

"Who the hell is he?" 

"Kookie! Finds out." Jin pointed at Jungkook at gestures his fingers to both of them.

"Urgh. Whyyyy?" Jungkook winced cutely making JHope cringed.

"Lets just approach her." Suga gives them advice and the boys nodded their head.
They walking to Yunmi and Yongguk very awkwardly. Yunmi notice a bunch of guys approaching her, she looks at them. She smiled when she knows who it was, and waved at Jungkook.

"Hey, Jungkook." 

"Uh.. Hey." He waved back a little bit uncomfotably. 

"By the way, this is my older brother. Yongguk." 

"Nice to meet you, hyung." They greeted him. He flash a bright smile at them and waved lightly.

"What are you doing here?" V ask her.

"Nah. Spending my time with my oppa." He shrugged and chuckled.

"Ah, okay. Well, see you." They waved and leave the place immidiately.

"Wow." Yongguk punch her sister arms not to hard.

"What?"

"Your boyfie?" Yongguk pointed at Jungkook who is slowly unseen.

"No!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 


a/n : crappy chapter. i got sick this whole week. do comment&subscribe kay?