;chapter-thirteen;

12 Vampires

 



"Hey. Is it just me who realize that Baekhyun not here?" Chanyeol sit on the sofa while chewing his pizza. 

"Come to think of it. You were right. He's not here since dinner" D.O walks to the kitchen to do the dish. 

"I wonder where he go. He better get back home soon. The hunters is in the town" Suho grab his phone and dialed Baekhyun number. 

"Hunters?" Jooyoung look up to Suho in confused. 

"Yeah. Vampire Hunters. They hunt our clan" Suho look at her and gritted his teeth when Baekhyun phone rang from his room. 
"Damn. He didnt bring his phone!" 

"But they hunt the Level D the most" Kris took a sip of blood from his wine glass and slung his arms on Michan shoulders. 

"Hunters? Level D?" NaLi look at Kris with a serious face. 

"Yep. Thats right. Vampire Hunters and Vampire rank are exist" Luhan and Yunmi go downstairs with hand interwines. 

"Wait. You mean... Vampires enemy isnt just wolves. But also hunters?" Chaekyung slump his back to the cozy sofa and sigh heavily. 

"Yep. And also the vampires of Level D" Xiumin smirk and drink another sip of blood. 

"Level D?" Na Li repeates and give a questioning look to Chen. 

"In our clan. There's Vampire Pyramid. On the top is the Level A the pureblood like us 12, Level B is the Nobility those are high-class vampire who serve the pureblood, Level C is the common vampire, Level D is the ex-human vampire. They cant control their hunger for blood so we must eliminate them" Luhan took a wine glass of blood and sip from it. 

"So... Are we Level D?" Yunmi bites her fingers in worry. 

"No. None of you a Level D. You're still on the state of Level C the common. When you officialy registered to the senate and become an association members You're a nobility" Kris kiss Michan temple sweetly when she already dozed off to dream land. 

"How we survive from Level D to C?" Jooyoung look at Kris with a piercing eyes. 

"You drink our blood and we drink yours more often so there's some pureblood blood running in your blood" Kris put his wine glass down on the coffee table. 

"While, Level E just left behind without drinking our blood" Luhan his lips and put the wineglass on the coffee table. 

"Dammit! Can someone tell me where Baekhyun is!?" Suho exploded and throw his phone to the armchair. 

"He will be save trust me" Kris look at Suho with a calming voice. 

"I hope so. The senate said the hunters is at Gangnam district 12" Suho sigh heavily. 

Suddenly a loud bang was heard. All pack jolted and the girls scream in shock. 
"What is that?" Michan who suddenly wake up hugs Kris waist tightly. 

"Whatever it is, It doesnt sound pretty to me" Tao grab the sofa pillow and hugged it protectively. 

"I'll go on check" Luhan volunteeres and stood up but Yunmi grab his wrist. 

"I'll come with you" 

"No. Stay here Princess, I will be just fine" Luhan kiss her forehead and let go of her hand gently and went outside. 

"Urgh. I'm curious. I'll go with him" Chen stood up and followed Luhan. 

"Chen..." Na Li sigh heavily and got a comforting pats from Suho. 
Sehun stood up from his armchair and walk towards Yunmi. He sit on the place Luhan just seated on, and he her arms protectively. 

"Thanks Sehun" Yunmi rested her head on Sehun shoulder. 

“Whats with Sehun? He never be so over protective to other girls” Lay look at Sehun with a piercing eyes. He slump back to his seat and sigh. 
“Nah, maybe he change to be a gentle boy”

Luhan and Chen go back from outside with Baekhyun behind them. Baekhyun carrying a pale skinned girl with his fangs bite mark on her left neck. 
"Baek! You're back!" Chanyeol shout in excitement and relief. 

"Shh. She might wake up" Baekhyun just gonna go upstairs when Suho stop him. 

"Dont go there now. We dont know whats going on here. The hunters is nearby and the senate just told me, the wolves are moving. Lets just sleep together here. Only tonight" Suho ruffles his hair and sigh. 

"Great danger. Just great. Lets not go to school tommorow" Kai kiss Chaekyung temple and hugs her. 

"Yeah. I'll use my powers to move the bed here" Luhan stood up just right in front of the stairs and start focusing on his work. All rye bed from the second floor start flying around the air and placed in a very neat position on the living room. 

"Thanks Luhan" Suho pats his back softly. 




———————————




The next morning, Kris wake up when a knock was heard from the door. He lazily walk to the door and got a surprised from the senate. 
"Whats this?" Kris took an envelope the senate just give to him. 

"Orders for your pack. EXO right?" 

"Yeah. And whats that pink box?" Kris point at a certain pink box behind the person from the senate. 

"Oh yes. A package from a Vampire of another association for Xiao Lu? Is that one of your pack members?" 

"Yeah. Hand it to me. Give it now" Kris catch the box the person just throw and the person salutes to him before gone like a dust. 

"Is it from JYP? This box looks suspicious" Kris go back to the house and close the door with his foot. 

"Yo. Who is that?" Luhan wake up from his deep slumber and rubs his eyes. 

"Mail man from senate. Dude, this pink box for you. Geez, your very famous huh?" Kris throw the pink box and Luhan catch it with two hands. 

"Right. This is 28 October" Luhan noddes his head likes it always happen. 

"Oh right. Just remember. Those girl from Cube association right?" Kris wrinkles his nose and get back to the living room with Luhan. 

"Yeap. As always. Anyway, is that orders from the senate?" Luhan look at the envelope on Kris right hand. 

"Huh? This? Yeah it is" Kris yawned and he rip the envelope top. 

"Whats in it?" Luhan nudges him. 




For : EXO of S.M. (12)
From : Head Master Cross of Senate



With this I want to tell you an announcememt. All Vampires must be stayed at home or their land. The Vampire hunter send the most top hunter of them, called M4M. Please dont go outside until the meantime. In 1 week, we found 37 Nobility Vampires, 67 Common Vampire, and 89 Level D Vampire dust in all of the country. We lost 193 Vampires this week. To prevent this happened again, we kindly ask you not to go outside the house. Seal the entire of your house with Anti Hunter-Wolves Wall. We will send you another mail if the ground already safe. Thank goodness, no Purelood vampire missing. Thank you. 


Head-Master Cross
Senate





"Wow. 193 huh?" Kris folded the mail and quickly dash outside to put the seal on their house. 

"They sure is a high top hunters" Luhan sit on his bed with Yunmi still sleeping soundly beside him. 

"Do i really need to open this box when i had you?" Luhan her hair lovingly, slip a stray of hair behind her ear. 

"Oh? You awake?" Luhan eyes jolted open when he see Chen rubs his eyes innocently while keep hugging NaLi protectively. 

"No. I'm sleeping " Luhan made a face and back looking at Yunmi face.

"Nice one" Chen stuck his tongue at him and kiss NaLi forehead. 

"Oh you're awake too Chen" Duizhang messed up his hair and yawn widely. 

"Yeap. I'm fully awake" Chen nodded his head and nuzzle his nose to NaLi black hair. 

"I think NaLi presents, makes him always awake in the morning" Baekhyun who just wake up sits on the bed and rubs his eyes. 

"Goodmorning Baekhyun. And may i ask you, who is that girl?" Kris went to the kitchen to serve coffee and tea. 

"My destiny. Her name is Park Rima" Baekhyun stand up on his bed and stretched his body. 

"Good to know you had one already" Chen finally sits up on his bed. 

"Thanks troll" Baekhyun stuck his tongue out and almost get hit by Chen's pillow. 

"Chen? Are you awake?" NaLi sits up on the bed and hugs Chen arms. 

"Yeah. Have a nice sleep?" Chen slung his arms around her shoulders and pecks her cheeks. 

"Eum" She only mumbled and nods her head. 

"To cheer up the morning, i serve you 12 Coffee and 6 tea!" Kris bought a tray with 18 cups on it and put it on the coffee table. 

"Geez. My throat feels dry" Chen hugged NaLi from behind. 

"You can just told me if you want it" NaLi pecks his lips from behind and smile. 
Chen starts ing 2 first button of her pyjama and her neck where her artery is. 
He stabs his fangs so suddenly, makes her moan in pain. The scent of blood, fill every pack nose and they jolted up awake, looking at Chen drinks NaLi blood. He the hold and its enclosed again. 

"Thanks" Chen wiped his lips and NaLi only nods while button up her pyjama again. 

"Ughh..." Chaekyung awake and rubs her eyes. Kai her cheeks lovingly and pecks her lips.
All the girls start to wake up and lastly, Michan awake in Kris arms. 
"Goodmorning Princess" Kris pecks her cheeks softly and smiled.

"Goodmorning" Michan pecks his cheeks too and giggles softly. 

The living room fill with soft giggles and chuckles also smiled of the pack. Such a wonderful morning they had together today. And they really grateful to wake up looking at ther beloved ones faces when they wake up. 



A/N : COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE MEEPS. 
FLUFFYYYYYY~