27

12 Vampires


“Luhan?” A girl peeked from the door frame. 

“Hey.” He gets up from his position on the bed. 

“What are you doing?” Yunmi said rubbing her arms walking to him after closing the door. 

“Nah, just wandering around.” He replied with a smile on his face. 

“Lu?” 

“Yeah?” He looked at the girl who is now sitting down beside him again.

“You're the best thing ever happened to me. You know that right?” She hugs him with warnness. He smiled at her and nods. 
“Of course. You too.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh no..”

Sehun body start to heating up once again that night. After a kiss by Yunmi, he was experiencing a huge trouble. His needs for blood increased, his body heated up, and many more. 

‘I've got to see the elders.’

With that he left. He runs in to the forest, deeper. He runs with vampire maximal speed. With only five minutes, he was there. At a cottage. He bangs the door. 

“What!?” And old lady shout furiously at him.

“Elders Nam, I really need to wash away the pain i'm feeling right now.” He said in a panicked tone since his body feels burnt down alive.

“What happened?” Elder Nam brought him to her broke cottage and told him to sit down. 

“I've got a kiss by a vampire girl. The one who already got a soulmate. Then, my body starts feeling pain!” He said again. No matter how cold the weather now he feels like his body is burn down.

“No way.” Elder Nam covers with her hand.

“What's happening to me!?” He shout again.

“Calm down, Sehun!” Elder Nam shouted back and quickly makes an antidote for him. Several potion was mixed up in a bowl before she shoved him a bowl with green liquid in it. He drinks it quickly. After a while, the heat starts shutting down.

“What-”

“You're in love. With that girl.” 

“No way! She's my hyung lover! I would never-”

“Some vampires are born to fight for lover!” Elder Nam said. Sehun widens his eyes at her. 
“You and Luhan were destinied to fight over her. She's a former human right?” 

“Y- yes.” 

“Sehun, your love will only grow stronger for her. You need to steal her heart.” 

“I can't never do that!” He said. He was panick with the informations he just heard. 

“There's a way. But, its deadly.”

“No-”

“If you don't do it you'll burnt from the heat!” 

“Then what should I do.”

“I'll turn you, into a human as well as her. She will completely forget Luhan. And you will re-born as a 18 year old teenager. Only, the remainings EXO will remember everything ever happen.” 

“L- let me consider.”

 

 

 

 


“Good morning, Sehun.” Yunmi greets him when they see each other in the morning.

“Hey, morning.” He mumbles softly before going down stairs. 

‘She's so beautiful. Unf, I can't help to fall for her.’

“Crap.” Sehun muttered. 

“Hey, Hun.” Luhan greets him. 

“Oh. Hey hyung.” 
‘No way i'm hurting my hyung!’

 

 

a/n : uh-oh. writer bloooock. faak. Did i told you this was a drabble? NO? well, my bad.