;chapter-seven;

12 Vampires

 

"Yo! D.O ! Wassup bro?" Chanyeol slung his arms on D.O shoulders. 
 
"Nothing big" He said. His owl eyes looking to the outside. 
 
"What are you looking at?" Lay come sit in front of him and stares at the rain pouring to the ground. 
 
"A girl?" Suho come sit beside Lay after seeing the beautiful object D.O look at. 
 
"Oh? Its Cho Jooyoung from my class?" Michan standing beside D.O after looking the girl who plays violin in the middle of this heavy rain. 
 
"Hyung.... Is she your soulmate?" Sehun slurped down his bubble tea. 
 
"Maybe.... Well i dont know" D.O answer while keep staring at the girl. 
 
"Hyung. Its the same girl like 5 years ago isnt she?" Kai pats D.O's back. D.O only can nodded his head. 
 
"Then go get her dude!" Baekhyun shook D.O shoulders. 
 
"I dont know. I'm afraid she dont love me" D.O let out a heavy sigh. 
 
"Get her first to be your wife. Then make her learn to love you. Thats how everythings go!" Chen advice him with a big cheerfull smile. 
 
"Really? Is that going to be good?" D.O face lifted up to all his brothers.
 
"We're on your back hyung" Tao punch D.O arms a bit. 
 
"I think i should get going. Wish me luck bro!" D.O flashed a smile and run to the door and he pass the heavy run to reach his soulmate. 
The EXO members smile happily looking at D.O. Until Kai sighed heavily. 
 
"Whats wrong Kai?" Suho ask him. 
 
"Luhan and Yunmi" He sigh again and messed up his hair in frustation. 
 
"Well, we cant do anything about it. Lets not disturb their time" Kris go sit beside Michan and kiss her temple. All the EXO members only can sigh. 
 
 
-------- 
 
 
YUNMI
 
 
I will never forgive him! He's a jerk! Why do i want to marry a jerk like him in the first place? 
 
I walk home by my own, let the rain crashed into my body, let the rain drops blend in with my tears in my face. I think i heard my phone ring several time but i dont mind to pick it anymore. 
 
I stopped a while in a playground. I drop my baby blue backpack to the mud dont care if its will be dirty or not. I sits on the swings. Many thought rolling in my head. Making my head spin. I kick a rock in front of my feet. I keep kicking it until it was far away from my feet anymore. 
 
"I HATE YOU XIAO LU!" I scream as i cried even harder. 
 
A pair of black converse shoes appeared on my sight. Its Luhan shoes that I bought for him. 
 
"Luhan" I whispered. He definetely can hear that when our distance is only this little. 
 
"Yunmi" He said my name firmly. 
 
"Go Away" I push him with my left hand. 
 
"No" He said stubbornly. 
 
"Go away Luhan! Go away! I dont want to see you again!" I scream as i keep pushing him away from me. But as the weak me, he even doesnt move an inch. 
 
"Yunmi" He's voice is hoarse when calling my name. 
 
"Look at me, Yunmi" He said holding both of my wrist. 
 
"No" I said to him. I still looking at his black shoes. 
 
"Yunmi... Look at me now" Luhan sigh and lift my chin so now my eyes look straightly into his eyes. 
 
"What do you want Luhan? You hurt me. You let your brother hungry. You're such a jerk!" I punch his chest. Every punch getting harder and harder. He hold my wrist again to stop me punch him even harder. He kneel in front of me so our eye level are the same now. 
 
"I'm sorry. I know i'm a jerk, i know you just want to be good with Kai but i got jealous. Forgive me?" He wipe my tears from my cheeks. 
 
"You promise you let me do that to other member when they on the same state as Kai?" I look at his eyes. And holding his hand whose my cheeks gently. 
 
"Yeah I promise" He connect our forehead together and look at me in the eyes. 
 
"Then.. I forgive you" I pecks his lips and smiled. He smiled at me gently and kiss my lips with love, gently, and slowly. 
 
"Thank you my dearest" He said after we parted our lips. 
 
---------
 
"Look! Luhan is home with Yunmi!" Xiumin shout from the living room when he look Yunmi fell a sleep on Luhan shoulders. They're both drenched from the rain. 
 
"You make up with her?" Kris showed up from the bathroom with a boxer and towel on his shoulders. 
 
"Yeah. We did" Luhan flashed a smile to him. 
 
"Luhan oppa. She should get her clothes change if you dont want she catch a fever" Michan come to Luhan with her pink pajama on. 
 
"Help me with her then, Michan-ah" Luhan smiled to her and make Yunmi position is bridal style on his arms. 
He brought her to their bedroom and Michan followed behind. 
 
"Tell me when done" Luhan grab his dry clothes and headed to his bathroom. 
 
Michan hurriedly pick a navy colored pajama from the drawer and put it on Yunmi. After changing Yunmi clothes he knock on the bathroom door. 
 
"Luhan oppa, im done! I'll be going now" She said and walk to the door holding Yunmi wet clothes. 
 
"Thank you!" He said from the bathroom. 
 
Luhan goes outside the bathroom and smiled at the figure of Yunmi sleeping soundly on the bed. He sit on the edge of the bed. He watch Yunmi sleeping face and carres her hair softly before kissing her forehead. 
 
"Goodnight" He smiled and goes outside the room. 
 
He goes to the living room. Xiumin, Chen, Sehun, and Tao is playing mario cart on their TV using the Wii they just got from Jaejoong of DBSK earlier today. Kai and D.O is busy with their own soulmate, Kris is helping Michan with her Math homework, Suho is busy with his calculator maybe counting his money, Baekhyun and Chanyeol is playing card, and Lay composing song with his guitar. 
 
"Oh! Luhan hyung ! Introduce my girl! Cho Jooyoung" D.O stand up from the comfortable sofa with her girl. The girl bowed to Luhan and flashed a smile. Luhan nodded his head and go to his armchair. 
 
"Luhan-ssi, you're Yunmi husband?" Chaekyung, Kai soulmate ask him with an adorable smile. 
 
"Yeah. Something wrong?" Luhan look at her. 
 
"No! Its just i'm happy she has a very nice handsome like you" She giggled a little. 
 
Luhan took a grape from the coffee desk and stare at her.
"You know her?" 
 
"Well, when i was 5 and she was 5 too, my mother is her personal maid. So i know her well too" She smiled at Luhan and Luhan only nodded his head.
 
"I see. How's your body? Is it fine?" Luhan ask her again. 
 
"Yeah i'm okay now, thank to Lay-ssi" She look at Lay and Lay looked at her. She bow as a thank you and Lay only flashed a smile. 
 
"You know babe, you can call all of them Gege or Oppa" Kai slungs his arms on Chaekyung shoulders. 
 
"Really? I can?" She looks at Kai and smiled cheerfully. Kai nodded at her. 
 
Meanwhile, Jooyoung is talking with Baekhyun now. D.O preparing the dinner for everyone. 
"Baekkie Oppa! I heard from D.O you can sing well! Please sing" She begged to Baekhyun and flashed a bbuing bbuing to him. 
 
"Ya! Jooyoung-ah ! That bbuing bbuing is mine!" Tao pouted at her. 
 
"Nah! I'm still cuter than you do Peacock gege!" She stuck her tongue out and smiled sheepishly.
 
"You really want me to sing?" Baekhyun scratch his blushing cheeks. 
 
"Mm! Please please please!" Jooyoung look at him with pleading eyes.
 
"Fine.. But dont laugh" Baekhyun pout and start to sing 'Open Arms'. He sings with so much high-note. When he finish singing, Chen and Xiumin burst into laughters. 
 
"Did you see his face when he pulls a high-note!? HAHAHAHAHA you should see it! Its totally epic!" Chen rolls over and hold his aching tummy. 
 
"I know right! That was totally ugly!" Xiumin show Baekhyun face when he pull a high-note on his phone. And both of them starts laughing again. 
 
"Hey you took a picture of me!? My photos is expensive!" Baekhyun try to grab Xiumin phone. 
 
"Oh its not our only photo's" They both said on unison. 
 
"Shoot! Give me your black wife-beater! No, give me your air jordan headband!" Chen and Xiumin keep saying the word in unison making them quarrel and all the members only can laugh on their funny act. 
 
"Dinners ready!" D.O shout from the kitchen like those ahjummas on TV serial. 
 
"OMO! Food!" Chanyeol quickly run to the kitchen and other members as well. 
Kris and Luhan stayed at back looking their dongsaengs happily. 
 
"Well 12 guys and 4 girls isnt that bad" Kris elbowed Luhan upper arms. 
 
"Yeah our home will be more crowded if there's 8 girls more" Luhan laugh hole-heartedly. 
 
"You right! Dont forget the future kids!" Kris laugh too. 
 
"Well lets wait until your girl graduated!" Luhan punch Kris arms. 
 
"Yeah right! Why not your girl?" Kris rubs his arms. 
 
"I let the duizhang got the experience first!" Luhan slung his arms on Kris shoulders and they goes to the kitchen together. 
 
-----------
 
YUNMI
 
I hate sports! Its makes me sweaty and sticky! Now i'm changing my clothes to the gym clother on the girl closets. I and Chaekyung walk together to the gymnasium. The sport teacher, Mr. Kang is waiting there with whistle on his mouth and douche ball on his hand. 
 
"Okay! Stretching start now!" The couch blow the whistle and we all starting doing some ridicioulus stretching. 
After the sickening stretching, the couch split us into two teams. Thank god me and Chaekyung is on the same team. 
 
"Okay people lets start the douche ball!" The couch throw the ball to the air and our team smashed it to the other team. Because me and Chaekyung cant do sport we just stayed at the back running from the ball. 
When the ball is on the guy who punch Chaekyung yesterday, we know we are dead meat. That guy named Eli smash the ball right on to my face. When it was gonna hit me a body covered me. He hugged me. I smell his scent. Luhan? 
 
"You're okay?" Luhan look at me. 
 
"Yeah. Is your back okay?" I tugged to his arm. 
He nodded his head. He turn back to see that guy Eli and step forward. 
 
"Fight like a guy!" Luhan kick that guy on the balls. Ouch, that hurts. 
The guy groaned in pain. He was going to punch Luhan face when the coach finally blow his whistle and stop the fight. 
 
"Mr. Kim Eli, go to the detention class after school. And Mr. Lu, i'm glad your safe" The teacher of us flashed a smile to Luhan and Luhan nodded his head. 
Kai barged in to the gymnasium and look at Luhan. Luhan nodded his head. I dont understand what are they talking about. 
Luhan pull me by my wrist and Kai pull Chaekyung too. We enter the 'Music Class-3'. The EXO and Jooyoung also Michan is already there. 
 
"Luhan whats wrong?" I ask Luhan. 
 
"That guy is a werewolve! He's trying to kill you" Luhan panicked. 
 
"Listen. Stay away from that guy okay? He's going to kill you. Their clan hate our clan. Understood?" Luhan look at me with eyes locked to mine and i only can nodded my head. He wince in pain when Kris pats his back. 
 
"Lu.. Let me see your back" I stand up and he looked at me. 
 
"What?" He ask me again. Pretending. 
 
"Luhan. Now." I demanded him. He let out a sigh and open his blazer and shirt. He turn around and now his back is facing me. There's a blue mark on his back. 
 
"Lay.. Could you?" I ask Lay for help. He nodded his head and walk towards us.
He start to use his magic on him and that mark slowly fading away. 
 
"Thanks.." I smiled to him. Luhan put back his shirt on. 
 
"We should keep an eye on him. Becareful guys" Kris folded his arms and all EXO nodded their head. 
 
"The war just begin" Kris said and the 12 Vampires eyea turning crimson red left 4 girls look at them in confused. 
 
"What happen?" 
 
 
 
 
 
[CLIFF HANGGER! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE GUYYYYZZZZ! Thank you for my 32 subscriber. Guys help me reach 100 subscriber at least please please please! I will do a triple update if i rich that number! Lubb Yaaaa!❤meeps]