;chapter-twentyfour;

12 Vampires

 


"I had a great day, today." She smiled to the man who is standing in front of her with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Good to hear that, sister." 

"Well, see you?" She tilted her head.

"Yeah, see you. Dont make Master Luhan mad." Yongguk chuckles when her sister face turn into a frown in the mention of Luhan name. She got in the house and bid last time before shutting the door.
Yongguk walk outside the gate and walk in the direction to outside the city, where the forbidden forest was there.

"Happy birthday, Himchan." He stop midways and look at the sky while whispering those simple yet meaningful sentence. 

April 19th 2014

His bestfriend like brother birthday. When he was going to walk again, he suddenly saw a man figure which is looking at him.
"Yongguk. Is that you?"

"Who are you?" Yongguk took a step and stand a few inch in front of the man.

"Himchan." Well, He think he just got a heart attack.

 

 

 

 

 

 


-

 

 

 

 

 


"Hey little missy." 

"Aih! I'm shocked." She leans against the wood door and put a hand on her chest because the shock.

"So, great day with big bro, huh?" Kris smiled and took a cigaratte box from his jeans pocket.

"Yeah. And.. You smoke." Its no much look like a questions. Its more like a statement.
He just nodded his head and light the lighter and start walking to the door and walk outside to smoke.
She slips out her feet from the shoes and walk upstairs to her room and Luhan. 
Speaking of Luhan, she was afraid. Afraid if he goes ballistic. Afraid if he was mad at her.
When she reach upstairs, she looks at the light at the room still on. 

‘He's still awake at this hour?’

She was going to open the door when she heard 2 mans voice from the room.

"Have you settled it?" Its indeed Luhan. Sharp, melodious, and melting your inside.

"Yes, hyung." Another deep voice answered. Kai?

"Does she get pregnant?" 

‘What!? Pregnant!? Who..’ You were eavesdropping while staring in shock and your lips slightly parted.

"Fortunately, no. She was on pills. That fooled me." 

‘Did he go clubbing and bang on other girls...’

"Good. Now, if you dont mind. Go out of my room. I'm still thingking a punishment for that little lady." 

As you hear the word 'punishment' you quickly ran from the door and get to the nearest doorknob your hand reach and get it inside quickly.
"Y-yunmi?"

Sehun was there standing with a baffled expressions. Oh, i kindly remind you. He was topless. I repeat HE WAS FREAKING TOPLESS. 

"Omo!" You scream loudly making him cringed and shut your eyes.

"Hey what's wrong?" Sehun approaches you when he wear his t-shirt back on.

"Luhan... Is going to p-punish me so i- i ran.." 

"Pfft. Well fyi missy, running to my room isnt going to solve it." He lean in to the wall near him, and folds his arms infront of his chest,and smirk. He did just smirk.

"Well, what can I do!?" You half screaming and half whispering at him so Luhan wont hear the little commotion you having with Sehun right now.

"Go to him. Apologize. Make love maybe." He looks at his fingernails in a y way and huffed. 

"You did not just say that!" You hissed at him and glared. If hiss and glare could kill, he will be found dead poorly in the morning. 

"Well, there is. Offer your blood. And kiss him every morning. Also his blood in a y way." He just smiled half-heartedly at you and shrugged.

"Wow. Did you just teach me to be a stripper at some club?" You state at him sarcastically and rolled your eyes.

"In fact, i'm teaching you to be naughty. You see, Luhan will clearly forgot it and enjoy the time. One week is enough." 

"Seriously?" You whined at him and pouted.

"Yeah. Now go." He shoo you and you quickly out of his sight.

The coridor was kind of quiet and empty making you curious. You slowly walk to the white painted door which is your room and turn the doorknob painfully slow.
You look at Luhan playing with his rubix cube and seat up on the bed when he sees you.

"Luhan." You squeaked. Luhan just standing a few centimeters in front of you, making you feel his hot breath.

"Missy, you need to be punish." 

"I- i..." You were stuttering and looked away cant look directly to his brown orbs. Then, you remember what Sehun says to you. Just one week, be a naughty girl.

You shut the door and lock it. Luhan was quite shock but he remain calm. You smirk at him and ing her's 2 first button and pulled it to the left. She took a cutter at the desk and slice a bit of your neck-shoulders skin. Red, tempting, delicious liquid rans out from your flesh calling Luhan. His eyes turns red, and his fangs rips his gum. 

"What are you doing?" He growled and try to holdback his hunger of red fresh blood.

"You want it? Go get it boy." You smirked at him and approache him. He smirk back and pulls your wrist making you yelp and fall to the bed with him on top of you.

"No need to tell me twice." He start to sink his fangs and the blood out of your skin.
You smiled in victory. 
‘Sehun was right.’

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 


April 20th 2014

 

The sunlight hits Luhan face. He groans and stir a little. 
"Its too early." 

Luhan seat up on his bed. He look at the sleeping figure beside him. He smiled sweetly and kiss her temples. She stirred and flutered her eyes open. The first thing she see in the morning is Luhan face. She smiled and seat up next to Luhan. Luhan back hugged her. She tilted to the back and captures his lips in a sweet kiss. He was taken back but quickly come to his sense and kiss her back. 
"MY EYES!" 

Yunmi and Luhan parted their lips and see Tao standing in front of them with their door room wide open and the panda boy shut his eyes tightly while keeps whining.
She giggled and Luhan started to smile. He shoo Tao away and Tao gladly shut the door back. 
"Let's go Hannie." She get up from the bed and wear your slippers.

"Hannie? What kind of nickname is that?" 

"A cute one." She smiled to him while offering your hands to him to take. He place his hand on her's, but suddenly pulled you to him making her land on top of him. He smile once again and pecks her lips before getting up.


"Just call me Luhan." He said while interwining their hands together.

"But i dont want to~." She whined at him and stomped her feet like a little kid who doesn't get a candy from her mother.

"Cute. But, still a no." Luhan waves his index finger at her face saying its a no. She pouted and Luhan chuckles and steal a quick peck on her pouty lips.
He open the door and go downstairs. They go to the dining room together. In the dining room there's only Tao, Suho, and Chen. 

"Where's Kris? He always gets up first." Luhan pull a chair for her and she smiled in thank you before sitting on the chair. He pulls his own chair and sat, while Suho puts their plate in front of them.

"He does. But, Michan cries." Chen answered while turn the pancake he make.

"Why?"

"Michan figures out that he smoked. And boom! She cried." Tao said sarcastically while elegantly drink his coffee. Luhan nodded his head and start to dig his food. 
She was munching her pancake slowly when a voice whispers to your ear.

"I see. Cute y type you're playing now, huh." 

She jerked up a little and look at Sehun who pulls his own chair right beside you. She look at his appearance. Wild bed hair, white t-shirt, black short training.
"Shut up, Sehun." She whisperes to him back while kicking his legs lightly making him let out an 'oomf'.

"What was that for!?" He hisses while looking at her, pissed.
She just smiled at him and continue her eating sessions.
Then, Kai and Chaekyung come to the dining room too. Chaekyung eyes looks red and puffy. She was crying all night long. Kai only shushed her when she starts to hiccuping.

"Chen, where's NaLi?" Yunmi ask him.

"Oh. Didnt I tell you? She go back to Changsa with Lay last night to settles her retirement from the hotel restourant." He said and keep cooking.

"You leaving her with Lay?" Tao ask him like Chen just said the worst word on earth.

"Yeah. No need to worry. Lay is already courting someone." He shrugged and Tao grunted while slumped down at his seat dumbfounded of what his hyung just said. 

"Damn. School tommorow." Baekhyun who just got in to the dining room with Rima cursed loudly making everyone gruns.

"Yunmi. Every class break, go hang out with Jungkook, okay? No, Hyuk and the wolves." Luhan said while stand up and takes his plate with her's too. She looks at him confused. 

"Why? Hyuk is nice. And how do you know about Jungkook?" 

"He is not nice. And Jungkook is Vampire friend of us too." 

"Well... I'll try." She said while whiping her lips with the tissue. Luhan nodded his head and go to Yunmi. He ruffles her hair and smiled before goes to Kris room to settles the couple problem. But with another glance she can look Luhan annoyed and dissapointed face.

"Sehun, did I forgot something today?" 

"Huh? I think you did." He said while munching his pancake.

"Is it fatal?" She bites her lips while keeping her brown orbs looking at Luhan going up the stairs.

"Very." He said with a nod. 

"Oh no. Sehun! Hurry finish it and take a bath! Let's go to the mall." She tugged at his sleeves in a panic condition. He looks at her and nodded his head.
She ran to their room and slammed it shut. 

"Well, she sure does panick." Suho chuckles.

"Eh? Is there any schedule today?" Rima ask Baekhyun with her cute voice.

"Yeah, its Luhan birthday. And she forgot." Baekhyun chuckles and shook his head. 

 

 

 

 

----

 

A/N : Sorry guys cant update in Himchan&Luhan birthday! Huhu:(( school. Special for you all. Lavlav. 

P.s : sehun has instagram with weird name yet got a meaning.

p.p.s : happy late birthday byun baekhyun!!