;chapter-twentyfive;

12 Vampires

 

(Thus, this chappie inspired by Vampire Academy : Blood Sisters.)

 

 

 

"Where did she go?" Luhan ask his brothers about Yunmi. 

"She ran out after bath and drag Sehun with her." Tao munches his bread and stare back at the tv.

"Did they go on a date again....?" Suho trailed off when he see Luhan staring at him.

"They're teenagers. They go to clubs, partying, shopping." Kris come from upstairs with bed hair&clothes.

"For heavens sake. They're vampire, Kris!" Suho said and looking at Kris with sarcasm all over his face.

"Yeah. So? They should blending in." Kris said and sit down on the couch besides Tao. 

"We really should transferes school." D.O said while looking at his phone.

"What do you mean?" Luhan crouches down beside him and look over to D.O's phone.

"VIXX, is on the plan. Operation 12 Code H, authorized in school." He said. All the members widened their eyes and look at the latter.

"Bloody hell. We really should go." Chen said and bites his fingers.

"But, where?" Tao ask all his hyungs. 

"I know." Chanyeol clicked his tongue. 

"Don't you ever say the 'V' word." Baekhyun looked at him threateningly. 

"It's Monster High! Right?" He take a look at Kai and the boy shrugged.

"Phew. I thought he was going to say St. Vladimir's." Xiumin let out a relief sigh, before his breath hitched when a vas was going to hit him.

"I think, I just made a quick statement about the 'V' word." He emphasized on every words making Xiumin laugh nervously.

"What's with the 'V' word anyway?" Rima ask him while looking at her boy.

"It's Vampire Academy. As well known as St. Vladimir. A school know for us Vampire." Luhan said looking at the girl and stands up. 

"But, if we go to St. Vladimir.. will it more be safer than Monster High? Monster High have many werewolfs too." Suho said looking at Chanyeol and Baekhyun asking for their reasons.

"Think about it hyung. Kris hyung have been there 5 year and nothing happen. He said, the wolf and vampire there were selected." Chanyeol said while stuffes his chocolate pocky on his mouth.

"True. We better really go, you know? U-KISS is hunting us down." Kris said. He looks frustated. 

"Yeah. We should. Let's just transferes."

 

 

 

 


-

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah. You just wasted a precious 1 hour of my time." Sehun looked at his watch and huffed.

"What's so precious about 1 hour." She talked back to the latter while checking on the clothes.

"Time is limited." Sehun said and she rolled her eyes on him.

"Shut up. Are you hungry?" She ask Sehun while checking on another store.

"Yeah." He nodded his head at her while looking at the store she just got into.

"Of what? Blood or Original food?" 

"The 'B' word." He said while stretching his arms and let out a big huff. 

"Fine, I'm almost done. Just wait." She says. She look at a baseball varsity. It's really catching and she likes it. Then she remembered something from the past. 

   Flashback.

“I like a baseball varsity.” Luhan said while nuzzling her neck.

“What? Why?” She looked up at Luhan.

“They're warm. So warm. And it's like, comforting you.” He said and planting a kiss on her lips.

"I'll buy for you on your birthday, then." She says after they pulled away.

"I dont need it. You kept me warm." He said and gives her a comforting hug. 


    Flashback done.


"I'll just buy this." She said to the workers. The workers nod, and ask her should she wrap it or not, and Yunmi only nodded.

"Done picking?" Sehun poke her arms with his elbow making her hissed.

"Yeah." She nodded her head. She walk to the chasier and took out her wallet. After she finished, she took her stuff and go outside the store with Sehun. When they was in the car, Sehun said something.

"I just wasted my time on you. Give me my reward." 

"Psh. You're so sentimental." She rolled her eyes and scoffed at him.

"Just give me my reward." Sehun leans his head on the car window. She plays with her fingers nervously and steal a glance outside. 
    Suddenly a pair of lips was pressed against his cheek bone. When she pulled away and bite her lips looking at the flustered Sehun. 

"What was-" 

"A friendly kiss." She tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and try to hide her face in embarassment.

"Sure." He nodded his head and start the engine. She looked away and eyes gazed at the view outside while he covers his scatlet cheeks. 

'Why do I hear my heart skip a beat?'

 

 

 

A/N: short update guys. I'm so sorry. I was just so upset after exo problem. But if that what Kris want, then I'll support him till the end. And I heard another boygroup is stating a lawsuit to they're label too. From what Greg Hwang said I think its true Kris was going to leave. If the 'SM HAD VIOLATE THE HUMAN RIGHTS AGAINST KRIS' statement is true, then what Kris do is right. But the “Bring SooMan back and go away Kim Youngmin.” I don't agree with it. Do you guys reliaze that Shinhwa, DBSK, and SJ problem is happening at his era? They just really need a kinder, prim&proper, smart, also fairer CEO. But, aside from my upset feelings, I feel hyped up from Infinite comeback ‘Last Romeo’!! 
#WeBelieveInYouKris #StayStrongEXO