Chapter 2

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have work to do, class to attend and fanfic to continue. If you ask me which one I will sacrifice if I'm too tired to do all of them, you must know the answer, writing fanfic because this is the only thing that has no connection with my future.

So, if I see any other 'UPDATE SOON' in comment field in MY story, you only have 2 choices. Instead I WILL DELETE THIS STORY or ABANDON THIS.

I know sometimes you want to joke around with me, but sometimes jokes can be so annoying when I'm not in the mood or tired with work or assignment from school. You will understand what I feel if you stand in the same place, as an author.

Sorry if I'm so moody, but that's your choice. You follow my rules, I'll give you my story.

Thank you for take your time to read my story even I don't have perfect grammar. And thanks to you all who votes, subscribes and comments in here. Happy reading.

When I woke up in the morning, I don't know which one should I decided about what happen yesterday. Is it a nightmare or a sweet dream? It's a nightmare because Jessica will take a responsibility with the unborn child in her stomach though she happy with that. I just still can't accept why she let the guy walk away, at least he can help in economic, right? But it also a sweet dream because she lets me to help her. Eventhough I still don't know what can I do to help her, but at least, I can promise her I will always be there for her. And to find her sleeping soundlessly in my arms when I woke up in the morning, it's like a gift that she gave to me even I haven't do anything to her yet.

"Ughh..." I can feel her slowly movement in my arms but for me it's too fast for her to wake up. I still want to enjoy her sleeping face.

Lightly I'm her hair. Softly kissing her forehead.  "It's still morning, just go back to sleep," I whispered in her ears.

She is nuzzling into my neck. Honestly it tickles but if that can help her to go back to sleep, I don't mind. Slowly I'm caressing her back when she is wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Ugk!" I've got another an hour to get a sight of her sleeping, but sadly, morning sickness ruined it. She rushed to the bathroom at the time she get up from the bed. I hope she won't get headache after that.

I decided to walk to the kitchen took another glass of water for her. I waited at the door while holding a glass of water. She just smiled when she took it and clean it up. Just like last night, I took her glass but this time I decided to go to the kitchen. I kind of amazed she is following me.

"Hungry?" I asked glancing at her in my back.

She only smiled weakly and nodded. I bet she still sleepy right now but her condition forced her to wake up. I'm amazed until today she hasn't complaint about anything.

I only nodded my head and start preparing our breakfast. To tell you the truth why I'm so worry when she decided to raised a kid even it still unborn because she can't cook. All this time, I'm the one who prepare our breakfast. Her mother believe her to leave their house because she has me. I'm pretty close with their family and her too, with my family.

"Youngie, thanks for last night," she suddenly kissed my cheek wrapping her arms around my waist.

I'm just her hair lightly because she lean her head on my shoulder. It's sweet to know that she is thanking me even I haven't do anything for her.

"If you still sleepy, just lie down in the couch. I will call you when breakfast ready," I said softly.

She only nodded her head massaging her own head.

"Headache?" I asked.

"A bit," she admitted. "Maybe because I suddenly stand up this morning. Don't worry."

"Have you seen a doctor?" I asked.

She stunned for awhile but then she shook her head. "Only test pack."

"I think you better go check up to the doctor," I said.

She kept silent staring at me.

"Sica, you know that I don't mind with your decision with that baby and like I said last night, I'll take care of both of you," I said staring back at her. "But you need the expert for this. We both had never been pregnant before. Just in case something happen, we know we should ask who."

She suddenly run to me hugging me tightly. She even burying her head on my chest. I put my head on the top of her head caressing her back when I could feel her body shaking. Is she crying? Or overwhelmed again? It's kinda rare to see her like this.

"Hey... don't cry," I tried wipping her tears after cupped her face.

"I-I... just don't know.. how to... t-thank you.. Y-youngie..." she said between her tears.

"Just thank me when the baby is born, okay?" I said. "And just trust me, I will never leave your side no matter what happen."

She smiled and nodded. Once again she is burying her head on my chest. When I get carried away with her scent, slowly but sure I break the hug.

"Let me prepare breakfast. After this, we met the doctor, okay?" I said smiling.

She smiled back at me and nodded cutely. Before she left the kitchen, she kissed my cheek. For a moment I just stood there feeling the warmth that spreads from my cheek.

Oh God... please forgive this sin... At this time, I really regret to be born as a girl. I want to marry her and be the father of that baby.

*

"Sica...wake up... breakfast is ready."

Honestly I hate to do this when I saw her fast asleep on the couch. Its look like she still tired and want to take some more rest.

Slowly I her head and gently kissed her forehead. "Please wake up, Princess. You need to eat."

"Ugghhh..." I put a little distance before she opened her eyes completely. She just smiled when I greeted her with a smile.

"Let's eat, okay?" I said.

She only nodded when I help her to stand up. Without a word, both of us went to the kitchen eating our breakfast.

*

Finally I drove her to hospital. Since we don't have any experience with pregnancy, we decided to go to a place that we believe we will found any kind of doctor in there. But at the time I turn off the machine of my car, I really don't k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter