Chapter 30

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll end your curiosity. Soon.

Jessica still being quiet since breakfast until we reached doctor Seohyun's place. She only answered my question, somehow I start thinking what is bothering her. Are there any words that I said? Or is there something that happened earlier?

"Sica, we are here," I patted her arms.

"Eh? Where?" She confusingly looked at me.

"Doctor Seohyun's place," I answered. "Something matter?"

She gave me a little smile, shaking her head. Somehow.. it's bothering me. What's a matter with her?

"Will you ask doctor Seohyun about your baby gender?" I asked, trying build conversation and keep her focus.

"Yeah, later I ask." But like what I've been trying to do since an hour ago, Jessica only answer my question in that way.

"Are you sure you have nothing to share with me?" I abruptly asked.

"Share? What is that?" She questioned me back.

"I should be the one who ask you that question, Sica," I sighed. "Or is it another secret you won't tell me?"

She stared at me deeply, but no words came from her lips. I kept the silences, I wish she will be the one who break it.

"Let's just go inside. Doctor Seohyun is waiting. We already late, right?"

She came out from the car, left me dumbfounded. Like usual, when she didn't want to discuss about something, she will ignore my question and somehow.. leave me.

I have no choice except follow her leave the car to go inside. Since I want to take care of her, I need to listen what doctor Seohyun said even sometimes they talked about something that I can heard, especially when they are in the examining room. In some point, sometimes I feel like an idiot who think know about everything.

*

"Sorry for being late, doctor," Jessica apollogetically greeted doctor Seohyun.

Doctor Seohyun flashed a smile. "It's okay. I know it's weekend, kinda lazy to go out, right?"

Jessica only replied with a smile.

"How are you today? Everything is good?" the doctor asked again. "She eat well, right?"

The last question belongs to me since.. maybe she doesn't trust Jessica for food.

"I can't be sure about that, doctor. Since a month ago, I started working," I honestly said. "If she didn't lie to me on the phone, I think, she eat well."

Doctor Seohyun nodded, glancing at Jessica.

"How are you today?" the doctor repeated her question. "Still have morning sickness or headache?"

"Morning sickness already lessen but headache.. sometimes I still can feel it. But thanks to your vitamin, I feel a bit better," Jessica honestly said.

"Don't stress yourself," doctor Seohyun gave advice. "Do you have a job to do? Or maybe thesis? You told me, you are last year student, right?"

"Sometimes she do overtime for her job, doctor," I complained, gaining death glare from my princess.

"If you care with your baby, you need to control yourself from work, Sica," doctor Seohyun smiled. "Is there any sign from your baby yet?"

"Hmm... how to say this, sometimes I feel like the baby kick me," Jessica said. "But I can't be sure."

"Speaking of the baby, can we know about the gender, doctor?" I asked impatiently.

"Hmm... mostly in first pregancy, we know the gender around 5 or 6 months, but we also can check it," doctor Seohyun replied. "Shall we?"

Jessica looked at me before she nodded her head.

"Want to come with us?" doctor Seohyun offered me.

I looked at Jessica, waiting her to answer. When she nodded, I followed.

But sadly after we check, we still can't be sure about the gender. Like what doctor Seohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter