Chapter 5

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yeoboseo?”

“Oh~ Sooyoung-sshi. This is the father’s baby.”

“Author, can you stop appear in your own story?” she rolled her eyes to know who prank her.

“B-but… I didn’t lie. I’m the father’s baby. I made Jessica pregnant in this story,” I tried to argue with her. “A-and... I want to be famous too.”

“You have your own corner to talk, Author, just use said,” she said.

“This is my corner and mostly people ignore it if I write it as usual,” I pouted. “Can we continue here?”

“Yups, we can continue the story,” she said nonchalantly. “And…”

“And?” I curiously asked.

“DON’T PRANK CALL YOUR OWN CHARACTER!! CONTINUE YOUR STORY OR I WON’T CARE ANYMORE WHO WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY CAUSE I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!”

Beep~ Beep~ Beep~

Magically even Sooyoung almost made me deaf I still can hear what she said. But somehow…

“Don’t dare to call me again!” Sooyoung stopped me before I had a chance to press her number. Sigh… I think I have no choice. Enjoy reading everyone~

I got a boy meotjin~ I got a boy chakkhan~

“Yeoboseo?” I felt annoyed with this call in the middle of the night. Can this person (the author) let me enjoy my sleeping time with sleeping beauty next to me? I swear, if I know who call me, I’m going to kill her or him no matter what happen.

(AN : passed the phone to people next to her. Act innocent)

“Yah! How dare you left me here?!”

The shouted seems familiar but wait!! OMO!! I FORGOT TO TEXT YURI AND TIFFANY!! (SN : Author, why you didn’t remind me? AN : lalalalala~)

“Ah, mianhe, Yul, I need to go home faster,” I apologetically said. “Can you go home with Tiffany? Or you can’t find her nearby?”

“Tiffany, call for you?”

I rolled my eyes to hear what Yuri said. I never said I will talk to Tiffany and is she secretary or something? Aish… I bet she’s drunk now.

“Hi, I’m Fany Fany Tiffany, nice to meet you.”

I face palm myself when found out my two best friend get drunk on the phone. Now I remember why all this time even me and Jessica get bored at the party we never left them until the end. They both will never stop until they get drunk at the end of the party. They said, party won’t complete without drinking and have fun.

"Can any of you call taxi?" I asked wishing one of them has a sense.

"But Soo... I want to call you..." Am I going crazy or Yuri is crying now?

"I want to hear your voice... That's why I call you... I miss you, Soo..." Are you sure, Yul? I thought you want to yelled at me earlier. But okay, they're in danger step now but what should I do?

"Okay, Yul, okay. I won't cut the call," I said calmly. "Can you find yellow car with lamp on the top of it?"

"Errr... its a lot, Soo." Okay, good. She still can recognize color, it's a good thing.

"Try to stop one of them by wave your hand in front of them not jump on it, okay?" Maybe this warn isn't necesarry but since I don't know their exact condition. I have no choice.

"Soo!! You're amazing!! They stop keke XD." Sometimes I really don't know the differences between drunk people and idiot.

"Good. Drag Tiffany to go inside with you." I said.

"Ouch~!" I heard Tiffany yelled with Michael Jackson's voice. I bet Yuri literaly dragged her without thinking she might hit the roof of the car. But whatever at least both of them on the taxi now.

"Yul, pass the phone to the man in front seat. I'll talk to you again later."

I sighed in relief Yuri not let out annoying whines like earlier when she did that. I told the taxi driver to go to my apartment instead of Yuri's or Tiffany's. I kinda afraid if I told Yuri to pay that man, she will give her wallet to him. And most of it, I want to check their level of awareness before send them home.

The taxi driver blown his horn like what I said when he reach my apartment. Carefully I get out from Jessica’s bed. Thank God my princess is sleepyhead enough because it seems my movement didn’t disturb her at all. Gently I kissed her forehead before I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter