Chapter 48

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FINALLY → FINAL → THE END

When I see a lot of commnets said 'finally' I thought I already ended this story, that's why I never update the next chapter keke XD

And sorry for long hiatus, not in the mood to write fanfics lately. And I kinda have a crush to another group. Have a plan to write their fanfic though... but let we see if I want to post it or not here cause I know you won't have interest on it :P

So... here for you after long hiatus. Hope you like, if you don't, freely unsubscribe. Happy reading everyone ^_^

I woke up in the morning only to find an empty space next to me in the bed. I looked around and found no one around.

‘Am I dreaming?’ I thought.

I hesitated to call her name. The fact that I never stop thinking about her, made me realize I could be daydreaming about her presence or our conversation last night. Honestly if it was the truth, I wouldn’t be shock. This wasn’t the first time I created a conversation with her in my mind, especially when we fought or after I ended my call with her that night. Sometimes I wished I could talk with her longer or I could explain more to her than fought with her. And somehow if what happened last night just a dream…. I really didn’t know what I should do. But one thing for sure, my heart would break… again.

“You awake?”

I felt some weight in my bed. When I turned around, I found an angel sitting next to me. I pinched my cheek, afraid this will be just another dream for me.

My princess chuckled to see my behavior. “Why you pinched your cheek?” she asked.

I smiled. “Can you do that for me?” I asked.

She came closer. Instead of pinched my cheek, she cupped my face with her hands. Slowly but sure, she placed her lips on mine. The sweetest kiss I ever felt in the morning.

“Good morning,” she smiled. “How’s your dream?”

“If this is part of my dream, I have sweetest dream in my life,” I said, staring at her.

‘Her face looks more beautiful when viewed up close.’

“Ouch!” I yelped in pain when she ruined my thought. She finally pinched my cheeks. It was hurt. She definitely gave me no mercy.

“How could you say this is just a dream?” she pouted. “You don’t want me to be here?”

I pulled her closer and hugged her not too tight. I just want to be careful, remembered there is a baby inside her womb.

“Of course not,” I said, kissing her cheek. “It just feels like a dream to have a beautiful girl like you in my arms in early morning. I desperately want to believe this is the truth.”

“But it is, Youngie,” she returned my kiss. “When I woke up, I also felt it is just a dream. I have my prince sleeping next to me,” she smiled.

“I love you, Jessica Jung,” I uttered, staring at her.

“I love you too, Choi Sooyoung,” she said. “Thank you for always loving me after….”

I pressed my lips on hers, stopping her. “Just forget it, okay?” I pleaded.

She just nodded. "Alright..."

“Where have you been? It’s rare to find you wake up earlier than me,” I said. “Something happened? Morning sick again?”

She shook her head. “I got a call from my lecturer. She wanted to see me.”

“See you?” I frowned.

She smiled. “It’s been awhile since I check my thesis in her desk. I was too busy with my work until I forgot that. She just reminded me.”

I nodded. “When you want to see her? Want me to drive you there? I also haven’t finish my administration on campus for my graduation.”

“OMO! You will graduate soon? You left me?” She sobbed.

“Sica… Princess… It’s not what I want to… It’s just… I have more free time so….”

“Just kidding, Youngie,” she kissed my cheek, giggling. “Congratulation~!”

“Thank you, Princess,” I replied, smiling.

“I actually want to graduate with you,” she honestly said. “But I think I should wait a bit longer. I will wait till he joins us here,” she continued, caressing her stomach.

I placed my hand above hers in her stomach. “May I ask something?”

“Except the father identity since you already knew, okay,” she replied.

I chuckled. “I’m just curious… When you chose to keep this baby... have you ever feel afraid what people might say about you?"

My princess was stunned to hear my question. She just kept staring at me with locked. Somehow I didn't know if I could find the key. 

'Should I change the topic?' That thought suddenly came to my mind. But before I could say a single word, she suddenly spoke.

"I.... I should take... all the consequences, right?" she smiled weakly. "This is my choice and I know I have a lot of risks for this. Instead... I'm scared about what people might say about me, I'm more afraid of losing you... That thought... came to my mind when you were away from me..."

Her tears slolwy fell to her cheeks. I tried to wipe it but she held my hand. Softly she kissed my hand, staring at me.

"Thank you for not leaving me... I thought I already lose you... But thank you..."

Her tears fell down rapidly. I decided to pull her closer and put her head on my chest. Slowly I was her hair, wishing I still could calm her down. It took 5 minutes or more until she calmed down.

"You know, Sica... You shouldn't be afraid for losing me," I kept her hair. "Because I think... I can't live without you."

She looked up to meet my eyes. "You can easily find another woman, Youngie... You just didn't realize how many girls fall for you, right?"

"And did you know why I never realize that?" I asked.

She shook her head. “Because you are stupid?”

“Yah!” I shouted.

She giggled. “Just kidding, Youngie~ Why you so serious?” she pouted.

I chuckled, pinching her cheeks. “I can’t be joking when it comes to you.”

She titled her head, maybe felt confused.

“The reason why I never realize many people in love with me is because in my head, only one woman can be there,” I said. “And it’s you. I can’t take my eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter