Chapter 39

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"May I come in?" I kinda fel​t disappointed to see the girl behind the door wasn't her but BoA unnie.

"Of course, unnie. Please come in. Sorry for the mess," I stepped backward to give a way for her to enter.

"Yeah, sure, it is really a mess…” She giggled to see what’s inside.

"I never clean this place. I have a plan to do it, but you knocked my door so I needed to stop," I smiled.

"So… Did I interrupt something?" She turned around, looking at me.

I chuckled. "I think you saved me from the thing that I hate the most, cleaning."

"So I came in the right time to help you?" She asked.

"Hm... You don't have to, unnie. But it can be helpful if you really want to do it," I grinned.

She ruffled my hair. "Where should we start?"

An angel called BoA unnie finally helped me to clean my apartment. After we spent two hours for it, finally we see the end. Tired, both of us sat on the couch in the living room.

"Thanks a lot, unnie," I said, panting.

"You're welcome," She answered. "But be sure, you should clean this place at least once a week or hire a housekeeper for that."

"Yeah... I start to think about it, unnie," I replied. "Any suggestion for that?"

"Try to contact your landlord first. You rented this place, right?" She asked.

I nodded. "Ah~ why I never thought about it?"

"Who cleaned this place all this time? Not you?" BoA unnie confusingly asked.

I scratched my back head. "Since I'm so busy lately with work life... maybe it was Jessica. And maybe like you said, she hired a housekeeper without me knowing it."

"Ah... Where is she now?" Unnie asked.

I paused for awhile before answering. "You know... earlier this place was in a mess, right? That's because she doesn’t live here anymore. It's been a month since the last time I heard her news."

"You know where she is now?" BoA unnie continued asking.

I shook my head.

"Did you ever try to find her or contact her?" She asked.

I kept silent. I just wished she will take it as yes.

"I see..." BoA unnie suddenly let the silence win over.

At this moment I just realized, if there's someone who have gotten hurt more than me, it must be her, BoA unnie. It's just counting days until she gets married with oppa. If only she knew about it...

"I knew Jessica is pregnant. Siwon told me, he is the father of the baby."

Once again, I just kept silent. Honestly I didn’t know how to react and who would? I just knew, I should wait until I know what wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter