Chapter 15

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Readers nowadays is scary... *hiding* h-h-ha-happy.. re-reading... *shiver* And I haven't confirm anything yet... scary.. *mumbled*

I laid on my bed, thinking about the conversation with Sulli yesterday. The more I tried to find an answer, the more I'm confused.

If Jessica was pregnant because having with someone, why the baby's father could not know? For what Jessica hide her pregnancy? Is he already married or in relationship with someone? But why Jessica wanted his child? She in love with him so she wants 'souvenir' from him? But it’s kinda absurd. Or it just to remind her about her feeling toward that guy?

What if Jessica got a treatment, like what Sulli said? Is the procuder not complicated since she hasn't married? And where she gets the money? Could her parents help her? Or did she make a loan? But the loan must be guaranteed, right? Where she gets the guarantee? She just part timer job, right? But I think she worked for the cost of labor and the baby, right? Or maybe Jessica helps someone, lending her womb? But.. she said, she wants to keep her baby, right?

Should I ask Aunty Jung about this? Maybe she knows something and wants to share with me. But what if she tells Jessica about this? Or ask Krystal? Still no difference. Both of them is going to talk to Jessica and the worst effects, I would not be allowed to stay in her side anymore.

Aish.. Why every time I think about this, I always ended up with more questions? Too many possibilities that I can think of Jessica's pregnancy. And every time I find an answer, there's always 'but' or 'what if' in the back. There will be endless argument with myself every time I think about it.

I know, the easiest and the hardest way to get answers is asking directly to Jessica. But even though I'll get an answer, I may be missing something because of that answer. At least I could lose my position as her guardian. I broke my promise not to ask about the father identity, but you know... curiosity kill cat... and me.

Sighed... if only I knew the reason why she wanted to have children, maybe I could find the answer.

"What are you doing, unnie?" Sulli suddenly lied beside me.

"Just thinking randomly. Not going out with Krystal?" I asked back,

Sulli shook her head. "She will go out with Amber. She offers me to join them, but I reject her."

I frowned. "Are you sure with your decision? Don't whine at me if you regret it."

She laughed. "Ahaha, no, I won't, I'm not kid anymore," she grinned. "And I just want to know if Krystal will feel empty without me."

"What if.. she is not?" I asked.

Sulli shrugged. "Maybe I should find a way to win her heart or to give up and stay as her friend, like you."

"I almost confess if only mom didn't scream four octaves to me," I defended myself, looking at her.

"Almost didn't count, Unnie," Sulli said nonchalantly. "Try listening, 'Almost' by Tamia. You will find the differences between almost and happened."

I looked away. "Sigh.. Alright, you win."

She patted my tummy. "I never win from you if I still not make a move on Krystal. We're in the same boat."

I just laughed dryly. She was right, we're on the same boat, being cursed by Jung's charm and hopelessly in love with them.

"That's why, both of you should confess, I think it won't turn bad, right?" Out of nowhere Soojin unnie joined us in my bed.

"Are you ninja or something?" I was completely shocked.

She chuckled. "Nope. Both of you just too serious~ Why so serious yoh~?" she sang offtune.

Sulli and I just laughed to hear what she said.

"By the way, where is Minho? I haven't see him this past few days," I said. "He didn't go home?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter