Chapter 28

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy reading, readers ^_^

And that messages belong to you. No matter who you are, you are beautiful. So don't forget to wear your smile today, otay? ^_^

"After a long time we think, why you finally decided to go to a restaurant where I usually eat with my friends from work?" I asked curiously when I'm driving my car with my princess in passanger seat.

"I just want to know what kind of dinner you usually eat," she said lightly. "Why? You afraid you will meet your friends in there with pregnant women?" she pouted.

O'o... is she sulking or something?

I shook my head. "Nah~ they actually curious about you but I always failed to ask you to come visit me in the office. You always said, you lazy to move your ," I explained. "And actually I don't know if they will be there or not, but that place kinda... their favorites. But if we met them, I'm sure will introduce you to them."

"Their favorite? Wae?" She asked, curious.

"Hmm.. in that place, they had a stage for costumer to perform. It's kinda like family restaurant," I said.

My princess only ndoded listening my story.

"Taeyeon, one of my friends, has amazing voice. She can sing very well. We always pretend to be her fans, cheering her from our table. We will laugh all night because of that. And the funny thing is the other customer seems don't mind. Maybe they already get used to us," I chuckled.

"Amazing voice, huh?" she asked coldly.

Er... did I make another mistake? I just explained about the restaurant and crazy little thing I've done with my friends, right?

"Ahuh, she can reach the high notes and her voice is... kinda hard to explain, if tonight we don't meet her there, maybe next time you should join us and hear her voice," I said.

"Let's see," she replied, looking out the window.

Really? Am I make another mistake? Or.. she's not interesting with restaurant that I choose? Which one?

I shook my head, trying to concentrate with the road. I just wish she won't change her mind when we reach the restaurant because I'm starving.

Ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll~

"Hungry, huh?" she giggled.

I just smile sheepishly. At least the sound of my stomach can help to lift her mood, right? :P

*

"Ah! They're here!" I pointed on the table next to the stage. Only two of them on the table which mean Taeyeon has her stage now. "C'mon, Sica!"

My princess only followed me, reaching my friends.

"Hey, guys!" I patted Hyoyeon's shoulder lightly.

"Hey!" excitedly Hyoyeon greeted me back. "Is this your pre-.."

Fortunately Hara is covering before 'pregnant wife' spill out or else... will be hard to explain, right? Right? RIGHT?

"Yups, this is my roomate. Her name is Jessica," I introduced my princess before she suspicious with what happened. "And Jessica, this is Hyoyeon and Hara. And the short girl on the stage is Taeyeon."

"Yah! I heard that!" Taeyeon shouted from the stage, makes us laugh.

"You really happy when about height, huh?" Hara elbowing me. "Just because you are the taller, don't do that again!"

"Ah~ yeah~ I forgot I'm working with dwarf," I stuck out my tongue.

"At least I can sing better than you!" Taeyeon shouted again from stage.

"Just do your performance, artist. We're waiting here!" I shouted back. Once again we laughs but... wait.. I think I forget about something.

"Er... Sica?" I turned around only to find my princess crossing her arms on her chest. "Please take a sit..."

I pulled chair for her.

"Wooo~ someone is being gentleman~" Hyoyeon teased me.

"No, Hyo, gentlewomen~ Sooyoung is a girl," Hara corrected her.

"Yeah~ yeah~ my mistake," Hyoyeon lightly said. I just laughed to hear their conversation but once again... when I glanced on my princess, she seems...not happy? or... bored?

"You want to move to another table?" I whispered. "We're kinda... noisy. You like.. more peace place, right?"

She shook her head. "Enjoy your time with your friends."

"But... I want to take dinner with you," I said.

She shook. "I meant it. Enjoy your dinner with your friends. I won't go anywhere. Just be you when you with them."

I stunned to hear it. Is she...sighed... I want to have romantic dinner with her, maybe I shouldn't take her to this place but.. she's the one who want to eat in here, right? She wants to see my friends, right? Or... I take it wrongly?

"Err... Sica, can I call you that way?" Hyoyeon suddenly interrupted us.

My princess didn't answer her, but she paid attention to what Hyoyeon will say next. Somehow I wish, she can be friendly with her.

"How many months left? Sooyoung told me you are..." Hyoyeon suddenly stared at me. "I shouldn't say that, did I? I should keep it as secret, right?"

My jaw dropped to know the question she will asks. Yeah! I already warn them not to tell Jessica if they knew about her pregnancy. But I think if someone glanced at her stomach, they will know it except they think she gained some weight. Like what oppa said.

"She told you that I'm pregnant?" Jessica completed the question.

With guilt Hyoyeon nodded her head.

"Actually we were asking her why she always called someone during lunch. And she always said about lunch and vitamins. We got curious with that,"  fortunately Hara saved us from awkward moments.

Jessica nodded. "If I'm not mistaken. It's almost 4 months. This weekend, I'll check u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter