Chapter 27

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yesterday I was busy thinking... "Why are people working against the fire called fireman? Fire is their enemy, right? O.o?"

How are you today, reader? Everything is good? I hope you have a good day :)

Enjoy my update and happy reading~! ^_^

“He… llo…?” I hesitantly picked up the call.

“Soo, are you busy now?” Oppa asked.

“Hmm… kind of? JungAh just gave me a pile of papers,” I said. “She always knows how to make me ALWAYS busy.”

I deliberately raised my voice an octave to sound all the way across the table. As I thought JungAh only fleeting glances and back to work. I knew she was a workaholic, but it doesn’t mean she is free to drag me to be like her, right?

Siwon oppa laughed to hear it. “Just be patient to her. Kahi ever told me, no one stand working with her. She also said she deliberately put the new worker in your position because she challenges you, how long you will stay?”

“She tested me, huh?” I asked. “That’s why no interview at first?”

Siwon oppa chuckled. “You think it is because you’re my dongsaeng? Ahaha, we fooled you. Actually I also want to know how badly you want a job, that's why I agreed with her plan. Since you still working until now, you passed. I’m proud of you, Soo.”

“Proud your head!” My emotion built up. “If you calling me just to teased me, I’ll hang up. I have MANY THINGS to do.”

He laughed again. “Hey, relax~ why you so emotional, huh? Period?”

If only Oppa standing in front of me right now, I definitely will knock his head really hard. Why he is so annoying?

“Why you call me?” I asked to the point, ignoring what he said.

“About family matter, when will you go home?” he asked. “Mom told you to go home this weekend, right?”

“Ahuh, wae?” I asked again.

“Can you help me to find a suit for my wedding?” he asked. “Accompany me to go shopping.”

“Where is BoA unnie?” I asked back. “I thought wedding dress is couple things to do, right?”

“That’s the problem,” he said. “BoA wants me to surprise her. That’s why she wants me to find my tuxedo by myself. She only gave me basic color for our wedding. She also sent me the decoration pictures. Like a clues.”

Speaking of clues suddenly I remember again about Jessica’s pregnancy. Should I ask him? He might know, right? But... how? Directly?

“If BoA unnie want you to surpise her...,” I said. “You should find it by yourself! It' wasn't surprise by you if I help!”

“Yah! You’re my favorite dongsaeng, please help me for this,” he begged. “I’ll give anything you want, but please… help me for this.”

I like when he is like this, beg me. Sometimes I want him to see me as reliable dongsaeng. Not only him who can do many things. This is my revenge :P

“Okay, okay, since I’m nice, I will help,” I said.

“Can I ask you for another favor?”

“Can I beat you 100 times first before I do that?” I asked back. “Why are you asking so much?”

“C’mon, Soo…” He said. “This is the most important day in my life. You don’t know what I’ve been through when I asked BoA to be my wife. Please… I don’t know where to ask, I only trust you for this. I don't want to ruin it...”

I sighed. He was right. After all, I’m his little sister, I should help him in his special day.

“Okay, what else?” I asked.

“Can you be my best man?”

“Can I hang you?” I asked back. “Do you forget about Minho? He will be your best man! And I think someone washed your brain until you forget, I AM A GIRL!!! IT IS BEST MAN NOT BEST WOMEN!!”

I kind of shouted in the last part. Is he kidding me when I’m start getting serious? Aish… I really don’t get it, which part of him that BoA unnie like. And why he should be my role model before?

“This is not jungle and you’re not tarzan! Stop shouting!” JungAh warned me.

I just gave her irritated stare. Don’t mess up with me now, woman! I should handle my crazy brother!

“Soo, I’m not kidding,” he said with serious. “I want you to be my best man because you are the one that I trust to be there, standing next to me. The best man is the chief assistant to the groom at a wedding and (along with Maid of Honour) is the third most important in attendance after the Bride and Groom.”

“Where you get that?” I asked, curious.

“Wikipedia,” he honestly said. “But like it said, the best man is the third most important in wedding. So, in the most important day of my life, I want you to be my best man. You are important to me, Soo.”

“Is it allowed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter