Chapter 41

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hmmm.... Janesey ever called me psychopath, I think, she was right keke XD I enjoy all this dramas keke XD

And thank you again for correcting my grammatical errors, Janesey. I hope I can do better on the next chapter keke XD

Happy reading everyone~!! ^_^

I was sitting alone on the couch in my apartment after I went back from Tiffany's place. Everything that she said kept playing on my mind.

Why did she bleed? What happened when I'm away? Why does she feel sorry? Will she talk to me if I stayed longer? Or should I ask?

The more time I spent alone, the more questions that popped into my head. But as before, I never found the answer to all the questions.

Should I go back? Or… should I call her?

I jumped from the couch when my phone suddenly rang. My face turned pale when I realized it's from Jessica. I was afraid something happened again when I was not around. Call me paranoid, but I can't be calm when it comes to her. I always worry about her.

"Soo, it's me..."

Weirdly I held my breath when I heard her voice on another line. The sweet voice that I always wanted to keep calling my name.

"Si-ssica..." Stupidly, I even stuttered when answering her.

"Don't have to think about what Tiffany said, otay?" she continued.

"B-but..."

"Listen," She cut me. "I just want you to enjoy your life and be happy."

I stunned to hear what she said.

"I already promised you that I will take care of myself, right? That's why don't have to think about me. I'll be fine.." She added.

"Sica, mianhe.." I suddenly apologized.

"Nothing to be apologized to, Soo... If there's something who should be sorry it’s me because I can't tell you the truth and always keep everything from you. I..."

"No, Sica, don't..." I stopped her. "Just tell me everything when you are ready.. but please.. remember that I will always be your shoulder to cry..."

"Thank you, Soo..." Somehow, even I know she tried to hide it, I knew she was crying.

"No need, Sica... I'm your best friend, right?"

"I think, I'm the one who is not being a best friend for you, Soo... I have too many secrets..." she sniffed. "You must be hurting because you think I can't believe you.. Mianhe..."

"Like you said, Sica.. Nothing to be apologized to..." I replied. "I meddled too much of your business. Since the beginning you had warned me not to get involved but I was too stubborn. I always felt that I'm the only person that you can count on but I .."

"Soo... please… stop it..." She pleaded. "Stop blaming yourself... it's my fault... I'm sorry, Soo..."

I could hear her start to sob. I wished I could be there and pulled her into my arms. But whether she would hug me tight or push me away?

Damn! Why am I so coward? Just take the risk, Soo... Dammit!

"I'm sorry, Soo..." She started to apologize again. "I still can’t tell you everything and please take care of yourself. Bye..."

Before I could say anything, she already hung up the phone. I was staring at my phone in silence. My eyes got teary; I think I'm crying...

*

"Yoh, wazzup~? It's party tonight, Why do you come to just sit here?" Yuri nudged me when I came back to my spot on the chair in the corner of the club.

I gave her a little smile. "Just go back to the party, I'll join later."

"Did you know that you're not the best liar in the world?" She asked.

I chuckled bitterly. "Am I?"

"Just tell me what happened."

In some way, Yuri has the aura that can force me to spill all my problems. I finally decided to tell her about my conversation with Tiffany.

"She shouldn't be like that!" Yuri looked angry. "You also got hurt! She can't put all the blame to you!"

I sighed. "But you know… half of it... she was right."

"What do you mean?" Sometimes I think Yuri has the talent to be an artist. She could change from extremely pissed to calm one in a second. She even joined drama club in high school.

"You know... I want to take care of Jessica because… I have feelings for her."

"So? That's normal," She said. "Because you love her, you want to take care of her."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter