Chapter 34

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When someone blame Jessica for anything that happened in this story.. I feel like they blame me. Weird, right?

That's because I put Sooyoung as the first person ("i") so my readers will thinking like what she thinks while I...

hmm.. readers try to read Jessica's mind aka my mind. Cause I was "Her"..

So yeah.. I'm Jessica. Ahaha, this is funny when I'm thinking about it keke XD

"How is everything?"

Mom suddenly joined me in the living room. She was sitting in another couch because I used the long couch to lie down.

"I don't know."

Maybe for her I gave a cliche answer but I really don't know what is going on here. Sometimes I want to know everything but at the same time, I don't want to know.

"What do you mean that you don't know?"

And I kinda forgot my mom doesn't know a cliche answer. She wants to know everything that's why she hates when someone said 'I don't know' to her. But she should know that I really don't know. I can't think at the moment.

"I really don't know, Mom! Maybe you better ask him! He knew everything, unlike me!"

I still can't control my anger since I think I know everything. Feeling gross, hurt and disappointed at the same time, I don't know how to make it better.

"Umma won't be here if Umma want to ask him, Soo," she replied patiently. "Are you trying to hear his explanation?"

BREAKING NEWS

Even I'm not sure if this will be necessary or not, but I know in my story Sooyoung called her mom, 'Mom', but somehow it feels more better if Aunt Choi called herself 'Umma' than 'Mom'. I hope you understand why I'm using it. Sorry for this and please continue~ *bow*

I looked at her in silences.

"Umma bet you are not," she continued. "Umma know Umma shouldn't force you to talk with him until you ready, but you already growth up, that's why Umma wish you can handle your problem with cool mind."

I still keep quiet.

"Maybe you think Umma is being unfair," she softly said. "But Soo... Umma doesn't want you regret everything just because you don't know about everything clearly."

Slowly mom took my hands. She squeezed it gently.

"Life..sometimes can be so unfair, but we can't hide to solve our problems. No matter how hard it is, we should face it," mom continued. "Because even you try to run away from it, it will chase you someday."

I sighed heavily. "Can I wait until I ready to face it?"

"You can," mom said. "But when will you be ready? Sometimes when you think about being ready, it will take forever, right?"

I sighed again. She was right.

"We never ready to face our problems, especially when it has connection with someone that we loved," mom continued again.

I looked at her.

"In your case, Umma know it is so hard," she said. "It's your bestfriend and your oppa. At this moment, maybe it hard for you to trust anyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter