Chapter 25

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dear My Reader, you,

Thank you for your support until this chapter. If on the way I disappointed you with my story or later in the end I don't give a good ending for you, I apologized. Also thank you for always support your weird author. I don't know if I weird enough to write this story but I hope you still like and enjoy to read this story. Please be patient with me... I know my chapters sometimes... not interesting or boring? But I hope.. you still curious with what will happen next. Thank you for your comment. And since you still here, I know you subscribed my story, thank you for that. Keep smiling and love SooSica. See you and happy reading~! ^_^

Your Author,

SYLove

Days passed without I realizing it. It's been a month since I started working. Perhaps because of my busy day in the office because JungAh proved not playing games as trainee for new member, somehow I forgot about the baby things. But don’t get me wrong, I still taking care of Jessica as usual. At least I still ask her about her breakfast, lunch or dinner and not forget her vitamins. My phone also reminds me about her check up schedule. Like today, 3 days before her check up schedule.

“Jessica, about your check up this week…”

Since I start working, everytime I entered my apartment after work, I always found her sitting on the couch in the living room with her paper works. If there's something I need to talk with her, I will start conversation like today. But if it's not, I will go straight to our room, change clothes and go to sleep. I don't want to disturb her with her work. And sometimes I'm just too tired, want some rest.

“I can go by myself. I know you are busy,” she cut without looking at me. “Just get some rest, I know you are tired. If you haven’t eaten your dinner, I still have some food in the kitchen.”

“That’s not what I want to say. Can you not cut before I finished?” I asked with irritated tone. Tired with work sometimes makes me lose patient. At least I want her to listen. Only this time.

She didn’t answer but she put her book on the table, staring at me.

“My mom earlier called me. She wants us to go home this weekend,” I said, ignoring her silences. “So I think it’s better we go back home after meet doctor Seohyun.”

“Ara,” she gave me short answer, avoiding my gaze.

“Are you mad with me?” I asked, forcing her to see me with my tone.

“I should be the one who ask you that question,” she replied. “You’ve been avoiding me for a month since you drunk. But I know you were busy with your work, that’s why I just let it be. But maybe I was wrong. If there’s something bothering you, just ask. You are not good keeping something from me, Youngie.”

I was stunned to hear what she said. Am I really avoiding her? But it’s because of her too. Even though maybe she didn’t realize it…I just don't want to think about it..

“I think you know the questions I badly wanted to ask. But I knew there would be a risk if I keep asking you that question,” I said, staring at her stomach. “Who is the father? Why you need to hide it from me? Is he someone that I know?”

“I can answer at least last two questions.”

“But you will tell me not to take care of you, right?”  I asked again.

“Since beginning I told you not to take care of me!” she shouted. “I never ask your help!”

“But I want to help you!” I shouted back. “I just want to know why you want to have that baby. Is it too much?!”

“I already warned you! If you help me just because you want to know the father identity, just go away!” she screamed.

“Why you protect him so badly, huh? Are you in love with him that much, huh ?! You want his child but you didn’t ask his responsibility?! Are you crazy?!”

“Shut up! This is what I want! It’s up to me to do anything in my life! You have no right to told me what I should do!”

“At least tell me who the father is!” I threw my bag on the floor, glaring at her.

“I don’t want to! It is also my right to keep it!” She is glaring back at me.

“Or you even don’t know who the hell the father is?! You just thinking to have a baby, right? You don't have to care who the hell the father is!” I can’t hold my anger any longer until I can’t think straight anymore. I couldn’t choose words I said to her.

“Is that what you think about me, huh?! You think I just give my body to random guy to have a baby?! Is that what you think about me, Sooyoungie? I am a ?!”

I’m speechless to hear what she said. I never think her that way but I made her think I think about her that way…

“Just go away. I don’t want to hear anything from you anymore,” She shut her eyes and closed her ears tightly.

“Sica…” I tried to reach her but she pushed me slightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter