Chapter 7

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Appreciate your author, the owner of this site already did his best to protect the author from any reader who pissed them off.

'friend only access', 'subscriber only access' or anything like that can lock you from their story.

SO, if you really love story, any author story, make sure you appreciate them and don't hurt them in any way.

OR.. they will do something to protect theirself.

Sometimes even you think that as a joke or you think that as you want to have fun with them, maybe it isn't fun for them.

If you don't know them so well, don't even try that because sometimes, admit it, everyone has the time when their moods down.

Thank you for your understanding. Happy reading and have a great day ^_^

What will I do if the father of the baby comes?

.

.

.

Honestly I never ask that kind of question to myself. Since Jessica doesn’t want to tell me who the father is, I tried to forget there’s a father of the baby. From what she said, it makes me thinking even if the father of the baby comes, Jessica will reject him or push him away. I happily will say she will dump him.

But… every baby needs a father, not only mother. Jessica won’t ignore about that fact even she wants to raise the baby by herself, with my help. And… even I will help her as much as I can, I will never be the baby’s father. I’m just outsider from that case.

Because I’m just outsider… it’s mean I have no right to do anything to the father of the baby, right? I just wait Jessica’s decision. Everything she will do, as her friend, I only can support her, like her decision keep her baby.

Sighed… I never know this thing will be this hard if I think this way. If only Yuri not asked that question… but I bet she only wants me to be ready with any future that might come. I can’t ignore the father of the baby, right?

“Thinking about something?”

I turned and found Jessica was sitting beside me. I just smiled and shook my head.

“Nothing,” I said.

“Don’t lie,” She lean her head on my shoulder. “We know each other for long time, I could see you lie to me from your eyes.”

I sighed. “I’m just afraid you will mad at me again.”

“About the father of the baby again?” she asked to the point.

I nodded. “But I’m not curious who he is anymore.”

“What is it now?” she asked, not move from her position.

“Yuri asked me, what will you do if the father of the baby comes.” Yeah… I lied a bit to her, but at least… if I know what will she does, I will know what I will do next.

“Hmmm… it’s kinda hard question,” she said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter