Chapter 10

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BOO!!! I updated again keke XD Happy? ^_^

But... sorry for disappointed some of you or maybe all of you, but I won't show you Jessica's POV because since the first I already told you I will put you in Sooyoung's position keke XD

And... the tittle is'HER' .<

Good morning and happy reading everyone~ =^_____________________^=

A night before I go back to my house, Jessica sits next to me on the couch in the living room. This few nights since she asked me when will I go back home, I spend all the nights watch television until I can see her sleeping peacefully in our rooms. Let's just say, I don't want to talk much with her, I still need to heal my wound that I keep all this time. I need to wake up from my dream, she is not mine, never be mine.

"Not sleeping?" she asked, leaning on my shoulder.

"The TV show is interesting, maybe few minutes later," I said without looking into her eyes.

"Are you mad with me?" she asked again.

"Hm? What do you mean?" I pretend not knowing what she is talking about.

"Since I asked you when will you go home, you always spend your time watching TV," she started to complaint. "All this time, we always spend the night sharing our stories, right?"

"Nothing interesting lately." Usually I will convince her that nothing is going wrong between us but tonight... I don't know what happen with me, but I kinda want to show her that I get hurt.

"Are you sure you not mad with me?" she asked again.

I shook my head. "Like I said, nothing interesting lately."

"Or am I not interesting anymore?" she asked.

Now I'm looking at her while she is staring back at me. "What do you mean? You still interesting even a bit chubby because of your pregnancy. But some people said, you look cute even you gained some weights. I bet they still don't have any clues about your pregnancy."

"Are you tired with me?"

I frowned, can't understand where she will lead our conversation.

"What do you mean?" I asked again. "Even if I'm tired, it's not because of you. Thesis is killing me."

"Don't lie," she said.

"You told me when I lied to you, I never see into your eyes, right? But I did, so I didn't lie to you." I said.

"Then, you are mad with me," she pouted. "I can't think anything else why you are avoiding me lately. Honestly I feel lonely even I'm the one who told you to go home."

I stunned.

"I feel guilty with your mom because since you know I'm pregnant you never go home. Your mom asked me why you never go home and I'm still not ready to tell her about my pregnancy because sometimes your mom worry about me," my princess started to explain even I didn't ask anything. "I'm sorry if I force you to go home… I just..."

I put my finger on her lips. If only she's mine I will capture those luscious lips with mine, but like what I always do, I hold my lust.

"Don't have to. I understand," I said.

She shook her head. She holds my hand and put it in her chest. I could feel her heart beating so fast.

"You don't," she said softly. "Because I think you start thinking that I push you away when I asked you when you will go home. I didn't. Like I said, I feel guilty with your mom."

"Sica…"

She shook her head, want me to stop talking. "I'm happy that you always be there protecting me. You will be the one who I'm looking for when I need shoulder to cry or arms to catch me. From all the people that I know, beside my family, I only can trust you to do that."

I was shocked to hear her confession. I never know she will think me like that.

"That's why I don't know how to makes you not worry when I tell you about my pregnancy, even I know you will," she sighed. "I told Tiffany first because I want her suggestion how to tell you."

She already told me that but...

"I really don't want to make you worry because I feel sad when I do that to you," she start sobbing. "I feel like I'm burdening you..."

"Sica.." I pulled her into hug. I can't let her cry without my arms comforting her. "Sica, I'm sorry..."

She shook her head but I know she still crying on my chest. At the moment, honestly, I'm crying too.

I feel like I'm being selfish when I'm thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter