Chapter 8

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Anyone miss me? Hehe :D

Just wanna say, happy reading~!! ^_^

"Somehow I think, it's better if your baby is a boy, Jessica," I said while staring at Yuri and Tiffany who were busy eating their ice cream in the restaurant that I picked.

"Wae? It's not because how they're eating their ice creams, right?" she asked, looking at me.

"Yeah~ so," Tiffany defended her. "Honestly, we just being nice when we said you're a shikshin. You're eating like a pig," she merong-ed at me.

If only I didn't try so hard to control my emotion, my spoon already landed in her head, but nah... I should learn to handle my emotion since I need to take care moody soon-to-be-mother.

"It's not because of that," I said. "I was thinking, if your baby is a boy, when he grow up, he can take care of you."

My princess nodded her head. She gets my point.

"But doesn't mean I don't want to taking care of you, I will always be your shoulder to cry, don't worry," I flashed my best smile who usually melt another girl, yeah~ of course, except her.

She chuckled. See? She doesn't know how serious I am with that? Aish.. -_-

"But someday you will have your own family that needs you to taking care of them, right?" she said.

"She doesn't want to get married," Yuri cut me before I had an idea how to answer that question. "She ever told me that."

"And why you never told me?" my princess glared at me. "I'm supposed to be your bestfriend, right?"

"Err... you do the same about... that, right?" I swallowed the 'pregnancy' word when I found someone that I knew with my eyes, walking closer to our direction. It's Donghae, Jessica's ex boyfriend, has possibility to be the father of the baby.

"Hey, celebrating something?" he asked bluntly.

"Yes, we are," my princess answered him.

"We are?" I asked confusingly.

Suddenly my princess giggled. "Yes, our great lunch," she merong-ed cutely at me, makes me giggling.

Donghae nodded his head. "Hmm.. seems you got what you want."

I'm staring at Jessica who only smiled with that.

He shrugged his head and finally makes an excuse to leave us. Even honestly I'm curious with what he said, I will never ask his explanation, I prefer wait Jessica talk to me, if she want.

"Is he knows about your baby?"

I almost thought my mind jump out, but it wasn't me. After I did double check, it was Tiffany.

"Or he is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter