Chapter 37

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyonghaseo~ author-nim imnida~ *bow*

I'm sorry for not update almost a week.. I stupidly accidentally left my laptop in my house before I went to grandma's house because the light passed away.. Yeah.. my house turned dark just a moment before we went for vacation.. *frown* honestly I feel bored, but even I have a lot stories I wanna share about my holiday, but I also afraid you will bored with it so~

Happy reading, everyone~! ^_^

"Yul, I need fresh air."

"Soo, I think you remember that I didn't sell oxygen, right? Maybe you should call Emergency Room."

I rolled my eyes to hear what she said. "Choose, idiot or dumb?" I asked.

"Clever one!" she giggled.

"Happy, huh?" I sarcastically said.

"Very," she laughed more. "What's a matter? What makes you remember me after you abandon me for few months, huh?"

"Mianheyo~" I apologized. "You know. Work life is . Sometimes I want to giv up but they will laugh at me. They will say, I'm not a fighter."

"Haha, just say, you're surrender or wave a white flag in front of them," she joked. "And don't need to apologize, Soo, I'm just kidding. Lately I also busy with my assigments. College life is !"

I can hear she laughed again. I don't know if she mean it or she just want to momocking me.

"Already finished with that?" I asked.

"Not yet. My lecturer is awesome. How can they think many assigments in one time hehe," she chuckled. "I also need fresh air."

See? Now I know she is momocking me!

"Yeah, yeah, let's go to ER," I jokingly said.

She laughed again. "Seriously, Soo. SInce when you become comedian?"

"Ahaha, maybe since I know weirdo like you," I just laughed too.

"Ahaha, weirdo meets comedian, huh? It's epic," she chuckled. "How's life?"

"Life is a mess," I bitterly smiled. Thank God she doesn't see it or (maybe) she will make fun of me, again.

"A mess? I thought you enjoy your wedding couple soon to be parents life?" she confused.

"What?" I don't know if she talked too fast or my brain too slow to process it, I kinda can't catch each words she said.

"How is Sica? She still pregnant, right?" she simply asked.

"Ahuh, until next 5 months plus, I guess. Wae?" I asked back.

"I thought you busy take care of her. That's why you end your night life with me," she continued. "Where is she now? Are you tired being knight ofr your princess? Or she finally found her prince?"

I stunned to hear her questions.

It's take few seconds until I said, "Can we not discuss about this?"

"Are you okay?" she asked again. "I promise I won't ask anything anymore after you answer this : are you okay?"

I sighed heavily. This is the first time someone asked how I feel, I haven't prepare any answer for it.

"Honestly, Yul... I don't know anything about her anymore. I also don't know if I should say I fine about it or not," I said. "Last time I saw her when I came to her house to pick her as usual after we went back. But Tiffany was there too so... if you want to know about her, you better ask Tiffany."

"Ara, ara," I bet she nodded. "Where will you go tonight?"

As her promise, she didn't ask any question anymore and even change our conversation. This is what I like about Yuri, she always keep her promise.

"You decide," I said. "I'll go to your place, okay?"

"Okay! Be careful!"

"Ne!"

I ended the call with Yuri and fastly went back to my car. Even my life isn't easy lately, I feel thankful still have Yuri in my side. Thanks, buddy. I owe you.

*

Since that night, I became active again in my night life. At least twice or thrice a week, I will accompany Yuri to the club. The other night, I will spend with my co-worker, Taeyeon, Hara and Hyoyeon. But... since I never answer their questions about Jessica, finally tonight, they force me to talk.

"Are you sure it is okay for you to go home this late?" Taeyeon asked. "How is your wife?"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter