Chapter 22

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED -.-

"How's your office? Everything is good in there?" Jessica asked while taking dinner.

"Hmm.. everything is fine. But there's one person who really act.. strange," I said.

"What do yo mean by strange?" she asked.

"She kept being cold to me whole day. Actually my co-workers want to tell me what's going on in there, but BoA unnie kindapped me for lunch," I said. "But that's the awkwardest lunch I ever eat. I even don't know my food going through my mouth or my nose."

She chuckled. "It's unusual you can't eat well. What's wrong with BoA unnie? I thought you close with her even she took your favorite oppa, right?"

"Nah~ nothing happened between me and BoA unnie but unnie invited Kahi unnie and JungAh," I explained. "This JungAh is the one who being cold to me."

Jessica nodded. "JungAh did something at lunch?"

I shook my head. "She kept glancing at me and BoA unnie. When it's just two of us, she being cold to me. Maybe she doesn't like I help her job. Maybe she thought she is enough for that."

Jessica nodded. "Don't have to think about that. Soon or later it will be change. Let time speaks, ara?"

"Ara," I said. "I wish I asked Taeyeon, Hyoyeon or Hara's number. By the way, they're my co-worker. At first I thought they will bully me since I'm new there, but they're nice to me. They asked me to join for lunch. I wish I ate with them than BoA unnie. At least I won't feel awkward."

"Nice? What do you mean by nice?"

"They asked me to join them for lunch,maybe tomorrow I will join them," I said. "And maybe I can ask some questions about my office. I will ask their numbers too, so if I found difficulties, I can ask them as fast as I can," I continued, feeling excited.

"Don't have to ask their numbers."

"Eh? Wae?" I asked confusingly.

"Don't ask their numbers. Is that clear?" she asked coldly.

I nodded. Is she jealous?

"They will ask you when they need it. Just wait them to ask you," she continued. "At least, you still can ask them questions during lunch."

So this is because of lunch?

"You can join us if you want," I said softly. "And if you don't want to go out, you can ride taxi to restaurant in front of my office and we can eat together in there."

She was staring at me with... no expression. Suddenly she shook her head. "No need. I can eat alone."

"Or you choose pizza man to accompany you?" I asked with teasing tone.

She sighed.

"Did you eat your lunch?" Despite my worries may be unfounded, but I need to ask that question.

"I'm full," she suddenly stand up without answer my question. "I will work in our room. Do not disturb."

She didn't give me a chance to repeat my question, she just left me dumbfounded in the dinning room. Somehow I feel conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter