Chapter 35

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I will delete any comment with 'update soon' on it because I really hate it. I never force you to comment, so please do the same, don't tell me to update.  I will update when I have chance and idea. If you feel hard to follow my rules, please... kindly leave this story. Thank you. *bow*

Thank you very much for everyone who understand me. This update for you. Hope you still can enjoy this story. I'm sorry because i'm sulking again. *bow*

By the time the doors open, I can clearly see Tiffany are chatting with Jung's family (AN : maid who opened the door). But their conversation suddenly end when they realized our present. Sulli is the one who interrupt them.

"Baby Jung, ready to go?" Sulli asked, running to Krystal.

"Oh.. Mama Choi.. you came here too? Something is happen?" My mom was greeted by Aunty Jung who came to me and my mom on the front door.

"Yeah, Mama Jung, one of my daughter is sulking," my mom elbowed me.

I just bowed atAunty Jung, ignoring what my mom said. I glanced at Jessica and Tiffany in the living room.

"Oh... what's wrong, Soo? Yesterday you also don't want to stay, right?" Aunty Jung asked, concern.

I just smiled and shook my head. "I just don't want to go back, Aunty. I feel a bit tired from work."

Of course I lied. How could I tell her that my brother made her daughter pregnant? Even maybe my mom or Jessica already told her about that, I don't want to be the one who talk about it to her.

"Oh yeah.. Jessica told me about your job. Don't force yourself too much, okay?" she said, my hair.

I just smiled and nodded.

"Want to pick Jessica?" she asked. "Tiffany is here since last night. I thought she was here because you can't go back with her. I was wrong."

I glanced at Jessica again. Seems like she tried to avoiding my gaze.

"I'm here to pick Krystal, Aunty," I lied, again. "Sulli don't want to go back to school if Krystal not go with her."

"Yah! Unnie!" Sulli yelled at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter