Chapter 49

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last time I checked my subscribers, there's an unsubscribe button in the bottom of the username. Is that mean I can kick someone from my story since I create this as subscriber only access? Ah~ nevermind. I think I won't try that bottom.

.

.

.

Maybe :P And by the way readers, let's make a deal. Next chapter is the end, okay?

.

.

.

Ah! Your silences mean yes! Thank you readers~! Happy reading ^_^

 

I smiled to see my princess still sleeping soundlessly when I opened my eyes. Honestly last night I still can’t believe if we were together now. Yeah, everything was like a dream. She was mine now.

Slowly I moved closer and placed my lips on her forehead. Last thing that I wanted to do is disturbing her sleep. I wanted her to have a great rest as long as she can since she needed it. Gently I was caressing her stomach, somehow… I can’t wait to see her baby, our baby. Called me silly, but I wanted to be his dad so badly. At least, I wanted to be the one who can take care both of them. Me, the one and only like what she said in front of her parents.

Smile slowly curved on my face remembered everything that happened yesterday. I didn’t know if she realized it or not, but when she convinced her parents about us, I wanted to cry. I was overwhelming with happiness. She made me the happiest person in this world when she told them, she only wanted me, the one and only for her. When she said that, it was like she paid all the waiting that I’ve done. All the heartbreaks, fights, sorrowful, sadness and sleepless night vanished from my memory.

TEEET TOOOT! TEEEET TOOOOT!!!TEEEET TOOOOT!!! (AN : don’t ask why I use this, otay? *_^)

Alarm on my desk pulled me back to reality. It was 7 o’clock in the morning. I needed to go back to work as usual, for myself, my princess and our baby. Unconsciously I smiled again to think about that.

 "Honestly, I'm not only jealous with that mother-kid relationship. When I went back to our apartment and you opened the door and greeted me, I was thinking about... creating family with you. But I know you were... girl and we can't make baby, that's why..."

Suddenly I remembered again what Jessica said in my brother’s wedding. ‘Creating family, huh? It really sounds great for me!’

With the brightest smile on my face, slowly I went out of bed. ‘Time to prepare breakfast for my princess! Yosh!’

*

When I finished prepare breakfast, I went back to my room to wake up my princess. Softly I kissed her forehead. My lips touched all parts of her face. She finally giggled when I planted kisses on her neck. Just took few seconds until she opened her eyes.

“Good morning, Princess,” I greeted, kissing her lips.

“Good morning, Youngie,” She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. “How’s your sleep?”

“It was great but…” she paused for awhile. “If you woke me up with thousand kisses, I will choose to stay awake and enjoy your kisses.”

I giggled. “Why you are so sweet in the morning?”

“Because I see the sweetest smile when I opened my eyes.”

Gently she was caressing my face. She placed her finger on my lips before she gently put her lips on mine, another sweetest kiss in the morning.

“And another reason is… becauseI’m in love,” she gave me the most beautiful smile I ever seen. Even though she said she was in love, but I was thinking, she made me fell more deeply in love with her.

“I think I should eat sweets too…” I paused for awhile. “You got me speechless awhile ago.”

She giggled. “But you like it,right?”

I shook my head. “Not only like it. I REALLY love it!”

We shared another kisses this morning, but of course we needed to break it since I needed to go back to work and I would send her to the university.

“Let’s get ready. I already prepared breakfast for us,” I pulled out my hand, waiting her to stand up.

She gladly accepted it. Hand inhand, we moved to dining room for breakfast. This morning, she insisted to feed me. Me? I just gladly accepted it as well ^_^

*

“We’re here,” I uttered after parked my car in the campus parking lot.

I glanced at Jessica but she looked like she in her deep thought. I wondered why…

“Princess,” I put my hand on her hand. I kind of shocked to feel how cold her hand was. “Are you okay?”

I abruptly asked that question since I was afraid maybe she wasn’t feeling well. Her hands were as cold as ice now.

“Hm? I-…I’m okay,” she gave a late reaction but successfully put a smile on her face. Honestly even she tried to cover it with her smile, I knew something wasn’t right.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

She nodded, more convincible.“I’m okay. I was thinking about… something.”

I nodded. For all the fights that happened between this few months, I started to learn not asking her when she didn’t want to share. Better I waited until she wanted to open .

“Alright,” I said. “What time you want me to pick you up?”

She shook her head. “Don’t have to. You have worked to do, right?”

Slowly she was caressing my cheek. Our eyes connected to each other. Once again she tried to convince me but this time, she used her gentle stare.

“It’s okay, I can handle it,” I smiled, kissed her palm. “So?”

She was thinking for awhile. “Okay, wait here. I’ll be back as soon as possible. It won’t take long. You don’t mind to wait, right?”

I frowned. “How about I walk you there?”

“Take it or leave it,” she demanded.

I involuntarily raised my hands. Once again, I can’t win against Jung.

“Okay, I’ll take it. I’ll wait you here,” I promised.

She smiled and kissed my cheek.“Thank you. I won’t be long, otay?”

“Okie dokie,” I saluted. She only giggled and finally left my car after pecked my lips.

♫♪♫~I got a boy meotjin~ I got a boy chakhan~ I got a boy, handsome boy~ ♫♪♫

When I almost my radio to kill boredom waiting my princess, my phone suddenly rang. It was Tiffany.

“Hello?”

“Where are you now?” Out of nowhere she blurted out that question.

“Eh? Campus. Why?”

“Ah! So that’s really you!”

BEEP BEEP BEEP~

I frowned when she hung up the call. “Eh? Weird.”

KNOCK! KNOCK!

I almost jumped from my seat to hear someone knocked my window since I still confused about the sudden call. My eyes wide opened to find Tiffany outside my car.

“Where is Jessie?” Before I complained about her call, she suddenly asked that question.

“Eh?” I felt more confused to see how panic she was. “She is on the way to see her lecturer. She asked me to wait here. Why? Something is wrong?”

“And you let her to go there alone?!”

I covered my ears since she suddenly scre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter