Chapter 9

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One week after I post this update, I have a plan to create this story as 'subscriber only access' so if you still want to continue read this story, I think you know what to do :)

Happy reading, everyone, see you next time ^_^

 

I got a boy meotjin~ I got a boy chakkan~

My phone was ringing when I’m still accompanying Jessica check up her pregnancy in doctor Seohyun’s place. Since we want to keep this as private consultation, we did this on her place. That’s why mostly we go there at night because during the day, doctor Seohyun at hospital. But of course, we need to makes an appointment, afraid she busy with her patient who will gave a birth.

“Hello,” I greet the caller after makes excuse to doctor Seohyun, leaving the check up room.

Yups, all this time, I never let Jessica has privacy with doctor Seohyun. Not because I’m jealous or something, but I want to pay attention with anything that she said since I know my princess sometimes… let’s just say ignorance even that’s for her health.

Even before her pregnancy, Jessica never really cares about her health. Everytime she catches a cold even heavy cold, she decided to sleep all day. She said, rest enough is enough for healing her. I need to force her and put medicine near her lips so she wants to eat that.

Okay, before I talked too much here, let’s go back to the phone call.

“Hello.”

“Where are you?” the caller asked.

If this is another person, I will cut the call immediately since I don’t like when people want to know what am I doing or where am I. But since, the caller is my mother I need to answer, but… I can’t answer her honestly. I forgot to tell you, I didn’t tell my family about Jessica’s pregnancy, at least… not yet.

“I am on my way to get my dinner, mom. Why?” I asked back.

“Is that how you answer your mother, Choi Sooyoung? Asking her back?” she raised her volume bit by bit.

“I just wondering why you suddenly call me, mom,” I said. “I’m amazed you still remember about me even you have 2 sons and 3 daughters,” I jokingly said.

“Of course I remember about you since you the only child who rarely goes home lately. Is everything okay in there?” she asked.

At this point, I start to believe about mother instinct. It looks like a cat. Even we try so hard to keep fish from them somehow they know how to find it.

“Everything is okay, just kind of busy with my thesis, I want to finish it soon,” I lied again.

“But you need some break too, right?” my mom reminded me. “Go home. We are missing you.”

“Okay, I’ll try,” honestly I’m not pretty sure with my answer. I can’t leave Jessica, even she said, she will be okay and I shouldn’t worry. I just can’t.

“And if you don’t want to go home, I will go there,” suddenly my mom threaten me.

“Mom~!” I tried to whines.

“It won’t work, Choi. If you didn’t go home this month, I will go there and check if everything is okay like you said,” mom said.

“Alright,” I think I should find a way.

“By the way, how is Jessica? She is okay too, right?” Mom asked. “You should bring her with you when you’re going home. I miss Jessica too. It’s been awhile since she stays in our house.”

“Jessica is…”

I almost answer her when someone took my phone. It was Jessica.

“Hello, Aunty Choi, this is Sica,” Jessica greeted her. “I’m sorry for keeping your daughter here.”

Suddenly Jessica chuckling even I don’t know what mom said. I just can wish she won’t say something bad about me.

“Ah… I’m fine, Aunty. Just busy with my thesis and college life,” she continued. “And lately I also have work to do in magazine, that’s why I rarely going home.”

Jessica nodded her head. I bet my mom gives her some advices about take care her health. Yeah… she needs that.

“Don’t worry, Aunty. I will keep my eyes on her,” she talked again, glancing at me. “Yeah~ I will try to talk to her, maybe she will listen.” She added after paused for awhile.

“Alright, Aunty. See you next time,” she ended the call.

Jessica still didn’t say anything after pass the phone to me. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter