Chapter 21

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I glanced at the clock, it's 11.50 am, 10 minutes before break time. It's not that I can't wait eating my lunch, that's my second reason, but I need to make a call. Since my break time only an hour and I need an hour to go back and front from my apartment to my office without staying even just a minute, I can't take my lunch with Jessica. Last night I promised her if I could, I will do my best, but time... can't deal with it.

But since earlier, I didn't do anything except glancing on my phone while typing datas on my computer. Sighed... what should I tell her? Will she mad at me?

"Hey, you! Concentrate!" JungAh scolded me for sighing.

I secretly pouted. JungAh always being cold and... let's just say unfriendly with me since the first I met her. I really don't know my mistake. Hellloooo~ I just know her today. How can I made a mistake with my first impression when mostly time I spent in Kahi's unnie office and my new desk. Does she don't like I help her job? She thinks she can handle it by herself? I should find out about this. As I remember that trio wants to explain for what's going on here.

Too busy murmuring about JungAh, I didn't realize time passed so easily. Time strike 12.00. It's lunch time! Yay! But... what should I say to Sica??? Ohtoke?! Ohtoke?!

I got a boy meotjin~ I got a boy chakhan~ I got a boy, handsome boy~

WHAT?! SHE CALL ME?!!! WHAT TO DO?!! OHTOKE?!!!!

"He-hello...Si-Sica.." I stuttered, picking up the call.

"Are you okay, Youngie? You catch a cold?" She asked me, clueless.

"No, Sica. I'm fine," I said, clearing my throat to cover nerves.

"Oh, okay," she said. "What time you will be home for lunch?"

"Uhm... Sica.. mianhe.. I ca-.."

"You won't go home?" Even from the call, somehow I know she's pouting right now. Aish.. please don't tell me, she's sulking again..

"Yeah.. I can't go home," I replied. "It's just the time. I only have an hour break. If I went home, I waste my time on the way. At least it needs 30 minutes to go there and another 30 minutes to go back here."

"Otay..." Definitely she's sulking. She always give me short answer when she is sulking. Aish..

"How about you come here?" I asked. "There's restaurant accross my building. Yesterday I took my lunch with Siwon oppa and Kahi unnie in there. Just ride taxi and I will wait you there."

"But, Soo~ I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lazy to move from my bed," she whined.

"Don't tell me you just wake up?" I asked.

"It's your fault. You leave me alone in our apartment. I'm bored so I go back to sleep," she pouted again.

Aish.. wrong topic! Now she's sulking again. "Mianhe..."

"Nah, it's okay," she said coldly. Mood swing again, huh?

"Have you eat your breakfast? Is it delicious?" I asked, changing topic.

"Yes, I did. And yes, it is," she said. "And I'm not forget my vitamins if that you want to ask."

I laughed. "You know me so well."

"Hm? Not really," she cold again. "Just don't forget your lunch. I will call pizza man to accompany me eating lunch."

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Is she just hang up? Mad or can't be patient calling pizza man? I think later I will check which pizza man eating lunch with my princes. Will make sure they just eating pizza!

"Soo-baby, not eating your lunch?"

I moved backward when suddenly someone pinched my cheeks. But when I turn around, BoA unnie was standing there, smiling brightly.

Eh? What is she doing here? Aish, pabo! You are working on her bestfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter