Chapter 23

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning after I know the reason behind JungAh's attitude, I decided to talk with her. Actually I want to talk with her after lunch but since she already put many papers on my desk, I have no time to talk with her. I even don't have a chance to talk with Jessica because when I got home, she had finished eating dinner and back into her work. And as usual, before I left, she haven't wake up, maybe she did overtime. Sighed... I hope she put a little more attention to her condition. She doesn't forget that she is pregnant, right?.

Go back to JungAh. To start my conversation with her, I put Jessica's picture on her desk. Something needs to be clear. At least I don't want to have any problem with her anymore. I want to have peace in my office so I can think clearly about what happen in my apartment. Maybe..

"What is this? Just start your work!" She handed back Jessica's pic without looking.

"I'm desperately in love with the women on that picture but she only consider me as a friend," I started.

"So? Just confess to her. Don't need to tell me," she said nonchalantly.

"Maybe you think my problem is easy since I only have friend borderline," I said. "But I think yours is easier since you only have boss-worker borderline. Maybe she's just going to fire you if she turned you down."

She glared at me.

"The women in those picture are pregnant now. And you can be sure, it wasn't my baby because sadly I'm a girl," I continued, ignoring her took-a-fight attitude. "I shouldn't tell you about this, but since I don't want to have any misunderstanding with you, I decided to tell you this."

She keep quiet.

"I only have respect for Kahi unnie because she's my brother's friend and now my boss. Beside that, I respect her because she is very brave to accept the offer to be a bridesmaid for the woman she loved. For me, maybe I already jump from that window."

I took a deep breath.

"Believe it or not, you still have chance to fight for your love. Maybe you just need to be patient waiting her to heal her wound even I know I'm not in the right position to tell you that," I said. "I am a coward, just like you."

She kept staring at me.

"I just want to have peace in this office since I have so many things to think in my life," I continued. "I hope you stop being cold to me even though I never wish you are being clingy to me or something like that. I don't really hope we can be friends but at least, let's be a good colleague."

She sighed. "Let's just go back to work. We have many papers to do."

I smiled and nodded. "Arasso. Thank you."

"No need," she replied. "And keep that. It's precious for you, right?"

I finally took Jessica's picture and back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter