Chapter 31

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Honestly I kind of afraid to post this update. Want to know the reason?

Somehow I feel the highly expectation from all of you~! That freak me out!!! >.<

But I know, since I start this, I also need to end this.. someday.

The drama just start, if you think previous SooSica's fight is the drama, no, no, no *waving my finger* you're completely wrong keke XD

So~ enjoy your update. Cross fingers, I won't disappointed you :)

"Your shikshin side is really something. You even can influence Jessica with that."

I don't know if Siwon oppa pretend he didn't know anything or he completely lost the track but.. why he said something like this?

"Last time I visit both of you, I told you if Sica gained some weight, right?" Siwon oppa asked. "Your mom must be happy to see this. You said, your mom told you to eat more since you're too skinny, right?"

"Oppa, she is.."

"I'm pregnant, Oppa. Sorry for lied to you," Jessica suddenly cut me, leave me speechless and my oppa... frozen.

"I was joking," Siwon oppa managed some words to say.

"But it wasn't a joke. She is really pregant. It's her fourth months. Sorry for not telling since it's her right to do it," I continued.

"Four months?!" Oppa seems surprised with that. His eyes locked on Jessica with indescribable look. But somehow I can feel something is happening here because my princess avoid him again.

"I need to talk to you."

Before anyone can manage any reaction, Oppa suddenly grabbed Jessica's wrist and take her to the veranda.

I really want to follow them, but it feels like my feet stuck on the floor. My heart beating so fast and I even choke with my own breath on my throat. One thing for sure, I wish this is just another nightmare.

*

Ten minutes passed like a thousand years. I feel like I'm waiting for something that I can't be sure will come. But there they are. They came back to us with mouth locked. None of them say something to us who wait for them.

Not until a minute, Jessica asked permission to my mom to go home. Krystal just followed her. I tried to offer a ride. She didn't reject me but also didn't say yes. My mom finally told me to do that, send her back home.

I decided to take Sulli with me. I wish our dongsaengs will talk on the way to Jessica's house to melt this situation, but it's just a hopeless wish. Seems like everyone is drowning in their minds, leave the silences or awkwardness or anything you want to called. And even I tried to catch Jessica's eyes since earlier, she doesn't want to look back at me. She still ignored me.

Aunt Jung actually offered me and Sulli to stay for awhile, but I made an excuse to go back home. I just said that I need some rest, maybe next time. If I should be honest, I feel uncomfortable with Jessica's silences. Eventhough I have a clue what is going on here, somehow.. I still afraid to find out the truth.

"Unnie.." Hesitately Sulli called me on the way back to our house.

"Hm?" I decided to give her short answer since I should concentrate to the road.

"Nothing. Just concentrate to the road," she replied.

I sighed heavily. "I know what you want to say. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter