Chapter 42

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD MORNING/NOON/AFTERNOON/NIGHT, you!!

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT~!!! AND HAPPY READING~!!! ^_^

"Hello? Sica?" I immediately called her name when I heard someone pick up the call.

"You...ngie...?" She hesitately answered my call.

"Yes, it's me," I said. "Did I interrupt your sleep?"

"No, you are not..."

Suddenly an awkward silence enveloped us. Somehow I don't know how to express what I want to tell her. I just feel so excited to call her after hear what Tiffany said. But why now I don't know what to say?

"Youngie? Are you there?" I was jerked for sudden call.

"Yes, Sica, I still here," I answered. "I was just... thinking."

"Thinking? About what? Mind to share?" she asked.

I feel hesitate to answer her question but... "Er... did you ask Tiffany to apologize?"

"I just told her to talk with you. If she apologized, it's must be her initiative," she replied after paused for awhile. "Beside, there's nothing to argue between both of you. I just thought you two were supposed to straighten out the problem."

I just nodded to hear what she said.

"And she shouldn't blame you for what happened to me," she continued. "If there is someone to put on blame, it should be me. I never know my decision can give this big impact to all of you. I almost destroy your brother's wedding."

"But Sica... You already said it, you never it would be like this. It's not-..."

"Sorry, Youngie, I won't believe if this isn't my mistake, Youngie. I know it is," she cut me.

"But you don't know what will happen next, right?"

"At least I can predict, right?" she argued again.

I sighed. "You shouldn't be this stubborn, Sica. This isn't your mistake."

"But I'm being selfish, Youngie. I want this baby, but I never think what will happen to people around me, including you."

"Sica... please... We already discuss about this in the morning, right? No one to be blame," I said. "I apologized because I mad at you."

"You shouldn't. You deserve to be mad. I hurt you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter