Chapter 32

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The only reason why I'm still here because I love writing, I love SooSica and people who do appreciate and support what I'm doing here. Thank you, janesey for remind me, there is much more people who want to support and cherish my stories than people who want to pissed me off and want me to stop writing. Fighting for me! Lets continue my awesomeness! :P

After an hour of driving without a clear destination, Sulli asked me to pull over. She took my position. First, maybe she still care about her life since maybe she knew that I don't really care if I'm still alive or not. Second, she said, she will take to a place where I can scream my lungs out to release my anger.

She finally took me to the hill. The hill isn't the same with once I went with Jessica. A lot of rocks here. She said, she ever run away from house because she is sulking I decided to live in apartment. Mom never told me that.

"You know unnie, I'm really sulking that time," Sulli said, sitting next to me in the top of the hill. "You're the greatest siblings I ever had. Even I close with others too, but you know me better than them. That's why today, it's my turn to return what you have done to me. I will listen to you."

I chuckled bitterly. "Ssul, sometimes..we think we knew about others, but you see me now? Everytime I tried to figure out, I just get another dead end. And when finally I got the answer, I'm freaking mess."

"Are you.. giving up, unnie?" she asked.

I sighed. "What will you do if Minho kissed Krystal?"

"I will punch him first," she said honestly. "But if Krystal also loves him, I think.. I tried to accept it and congrats them even I know it will be like.. the end of the world for me."

I laughed dryly.

"You know, Ssul.." I looked at her. "We are stupid."

"Wae, unnie?" she asked.

"Because there is many girls in this world but it feels like our eyes only can look at them. We've got cursed by Jungs," I said. "Do you ever think to leave them? I bet you are, but can we do that?"

"Do you regret the feelings that you have, unnie?" Sulli asked.

Honestly.. I don't know what the answer is. Do I?

"You don't want to take care Sica unnie anymore?" she continued asking. "You will leave her because Siwon oppa is the father of the baby?"

I just looked at her.

"Is it fair for her?" Sulli asked again. "I know you are hurt, but it also your choice to take care of her all this time, right? She never ask for that, right?"

I suddenly remember my conversation with Tiffany.

"I mean Sica unnie must be know your reaction will be like this if you found out about the father identity," she continued. "Maybe it also the reason why she keep that from you."

I sighed.

"And is it fair for her if you leave when she already depends on you?" Sulli asked. "I can see how you really taking care of her and how she rely on you, unnie. Mom told me everything. She often called Sica unnie to ask her condition."

I sighed.

"Soojin unnie ever told me, sometimes love hurt. If we dare ourself to love someone, we should dare ourself to get hurt," Sulli said. "That time I was sulking because Krystal going out with Amber. She also said, you don't have right to complaint because you don't do anything to stop them."

"But how I should stop them, I even don't know when it happened," I argued.

"If that so.." she paused for awhile. "I need to ask Soojin unnie first. May I call her?"

I suddenly giggled to hear what my dongsaeng said. "You are funny, where you get that?" I ruffled her hair.

"You," she replied. "You also teach me to love others without hoping them to love us back. When they do, it's a gift for us."

"I think it's God, not me." I twitched.

"But you delievered His message to me," Sulli replied. "You also teach me to revenge people who hurt us with love."

"And you know.. it's kinda hard."

"But doesn't mean we can't do it, right unnie?" She smiled.

I chuckled. "Yeah, I guess you are right."

"And unnie, sorry for this, but one thing that makes you look stupid," she continued.

"Hm? What is that?" I asked.

"You even not let Oppa to explain his conversation with Jessica unnie," Sulli said. "You only made conclusion from their silences, right?"

I sighed and nodded.

"What will you do if you are in the same situation?" I asked.

"Hmm.. will do the same, because we're sisters," she giggled.

"Ahaha, you got my point," I said.

"And unnie, I agree with you with one thing," she said. "All this time, people around me always said, Choi has charm. I thought they only talking about you and Oppas. Doesn't mean to be cocky, I'm pretty popular at school."

"Ssul.. saying you are not cocky means you are," I put my hand on her shoulder, shaking my head.

She just laughed. "Unnie~! The point is... I agree with you that we got cursed by Jungs. No matter how popular we are. No matter how many people we close with, our eyes still lock on them."

"Yeah.. I know. One suggestion, Ssul, try to confess to her before it's too late."

"If I see the chance, unnie."

"That also my reason and you can see what I've been t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter