Chapter 3

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's the thing... If I revealed the father of the baby, it's like I jumped to the of this story.

And about Sica's POV.. I can't do that because this story about 'Her' and her is Sica.

So, as my reader, I put all of you in Sooyoung's position while Jessica is... not particulary in my position but you need to guess my mind to know what Sica feel here.

And... about Sica, you will find out about her from what people said about her or from what she said.

If you can be patient and not gonna die too soon because of curiosity, please continue reading and enjoy~! ^_^

Jessica suddenly snatched the paper on my hand when I'm still studying our grocery list. I gave her what-are-you-doing look.

"I ever told you I won't ruin your life with my pregnancy, right?" she asked back, with words. "Go get some chat with your fans." she glanced to my back. "They're waiting for you."

I turned around to see some girls from our university. They kinda flashed a smile on me. If I should be honest, I'm not interesting. But blame my stupid face, I'm smiling back at them.

"If you need..."

"I will call you," Jessica cut me and walked away. My jaw dropped to see her action. She giggled when she turned around to look at me. Finally she waved at me when she found a shopping chart and enter the supermarket. She left me dumbfounded.

"Hey, Soo, are you alone?" I glanced at three girls who standing behind me. I don't know which one, but I believe one of them talked earlier.

Is she blind or something? Did they not recognized Jessica's presence beside me earlier? Or am I too tall until I'm covering her?

Of course I can't tell them since they're smiling idiotically (I even don't know if this is a word or not) at me. Sorry, no offense, but when someone that look familiar but I can't remember thier names keep smiling at me, I always think they looks like an idiot.

I decided only give them a little smile but are they looks like... melting?

"Err... Soo, if you don't mind, would you like to come?" One of the girls suddenly held out an invitation and somehow annoyingly forced me to accept that.

"What is this?" My mom will scolding me if I didn't ask anything that people give to me.

"Tonight is her birthday," the girl on the left pointed at the girl in the center. "Her father booked a night club and want us to have party started in there!"

Seems like not-the-birthday-girl more excited than the birthday girl. But I'm not really care, I just nodded my head as a respond.

"We'll wait for you," now they almost screamed at me. Are they fangirling or something? Don't bother to ask me because I don't have the answer.

Three of them keep giggling when finally leave me alone with invitation on my hand. I just took a glance and found my name in there. I look around searching for trash can, but sadly I can't found it. I'm not really in the mood to do clubbing or something like that. I have something more important to do right now.

I put the invitation on my bag and held out my phone. I used speed dial to call certain someone.

"Hello? Finished with your fans?" That's how she greeted me on the phone when she finally pick up the phone.

"What fans?"

I actually don't need her to explained her question since I'm not interesting with it. It's just about manner, don't avoid other people question or they will feel offended.

"Where are you?" this is the most important thing to asked. I just wish I don't need to go to the information center to found her. You know how big mall is, right?

"I'm in the food counter," she said. "You want some?"

"Wait me there," I didn't wait until she answer me again. I cut the line before she argued or anything she will do later.

I only took 10 minutes to find my beautiful angel, Jessica Jung Sooyeon. It's not because I have telepathy with her or something like that, but earlier I asked the waitress where the food counter was. If only I know I just need to turn left and go straight, I don't have to deal with other person who staring at me like how my friend did earlier. They're smiling like an idiot.

"Something bothering you?" Out of nowhere Jessica asked that question when I took the shopping chart from her hands.

I shook my head. "I don't know if I'm being sarcastic or lately many people smiling like an idiot."

She twitched her brows. "What do you mean?"

"Three girls that you left with me, the waitress, they gave me this kind of smile," I kinda trying to act like them and received a hard laugh from her.

"Yah~! Why are you laughing?" Even I love to see her laugh, it's still kinda annoying for me if their smiles is the reason. I want me to be the reason why she laughs.

She shook her head while trying to hold her laugh. "It's just the Choi's charm as usual."

"What do you mean by the Choi's charm?" I asked confusingly.

"You, your brothers and even your little sister, has this charm that melt everyone, but especially girl around you even with your polite smile," she explained. "Believe me or not, you're melting their hearts."

Sighed... "If that so, why you never fell to my charm?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter