Chapter 20

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHY THIS SITE ALWAYS ASKED ME TO RELOAD EVERYTIME I REFRESH MY PAGE?!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! STTTRRREEEEEEESSS!!!!

"WHHHAAAATTTT???!!!"

"Princess, please don't scream, my ears..." I almost cried with that.

"Ah.. mianhe, Youngie.." she apologized. "How did you know she's a lesbian? Doesn't mean she had a crush on BoA unnie, she is lesbian, right? It can be she's biual, right?"

"Hmm... but according Siwon's Oppa stories, she is," I said. "I kinda have talk with Oppa before he dropped me in pizza restaurant."

-Flashback-

"Oppa, is that true Kahi unnie had crush on BoA unnie?" I asked in the car. I can't hold my curiosity anymore. I need to know.

Siwon oppa nodded, engining his car. "I shared the same class with Kahi while BoA's class is in the next door. Since they knew each other since they were kids, Kahi introduced me to BoA. Since the first, Kahi told me never hurt BoA no matter what happen. If I dare to do that, she will kill me with her own hands."

I nodded. Can understand what it mean.

"At first I thought she joked," Siwon continued. "But when I saw BoA with her ex boyfriend, I finally see what she meant. She always be BoA's shoulder to cry even she could tell BoA to walked away from that guy after hurt her many times."

Siwon oppa sighed. "I dare myself to asked her about that. She honestly told me, she fallen in love with BoA since they were kids but she kept it all this time.She said, she just want to be guardian angel for BoA until she found a guy that she can trust to take care of BoA forever."

"Then how you ended up with BoA unnie?" I asked, curious.

"At first I'm just curious what she saw from that girl. Slowly but sure, that feeling build up inside me," he explained. "I asked Kahi what should I do."

"What she said?" I asked.

Siwon oppa shook his head. "She didn't say anything except, 'it's up to you. It's your heart, you have a right to do anything with it.' After that, everytime three of us spend time together, she always leaves me with BoA with absurd reasons. I know she wants to make me know better about BoA but I'm not happy with her way."

"And about the fight?"

"She just provoked me, but everytime I had a fight with BoA, she always threat me she will take her away from me," Siwon oppa replied.

"You believe her?"

"Definitely yes," He said. "But she lied to me."

"Lie?"

"She never fight for BoA. She just do many things for BoA to make her realized about her feeling, but she never dare herself to confess."

I stunned.

"When I found out about that, I forced her to meet me. That time I asked her, why she easily give up with her own heart. She said, she knew since the first, BoA only think her as sister, she doesn't want to ruin with what BoA believes. She decided to sacrifice her heart by not telling the truth," He continued. "Until now BoA doesn't know about this."

"You never try to tell her that?" I asked.

"I ever told Kahi to confess to BoA because I don't want her to have regret, but you hear what she said, right?" Siwon oppa asked. "You deserve her when I deserve broken heart. For her, that's her fate. Sometimes I want to knock her head because she should fight for her love."

"Maybe she treasures her friendship more than relationship status. You know, love can be broken, right?" I asked.

Siwon oppa shrugged his shoulder. "Maybe she just a coward. Until now, she never dares to open her heart with anyone. If she really deeply in love with BoA, at least, tell her the truth. It pissed me off."

-Flashback End-

"She is not lesbian," that's my princess first reaction. "If she is... she will move on and find another girl to be in love with, right?"

"Maybe.." I'm not sure. "It's not count lesbian?"

"She just falling in love. It's hard control your heart than your mind," she replied. "What do you think?"

"Actually... I don't know," I said. "Actually I'm shocked to know the relation between BoA unnie, Siwon oppa and Kahi unnie. I can't imagine what my life would be if I'm in Kahi unnie's position. Could I be strong and be BoA's unnie bridemaids..?"

Silences suddenly win between us.

"Sica?"

"Hm?" She replied me shortly.

"Oh.. I thought you fall asleep," I chuckled, trying to melt the situation, somehow I feel awkward.

"No, I'm not," she replied. "What time you will be home?"

"Are you hungry?" I teased.

"Ahuh," she said. "And I miss you."

I blinked my eyes to hear it.

"Pali!!! I will die in boredom!! And don't forget my pizza!!" she suddenly whined.

"Ara, ara. Will be there as fast as I can. Later, Princess~" I cut the call enter the pizza restaurant.

*

"So what time you will leave tomorrow?" My princess leaned her head on my shoulder while we are watching TV in the living room.

"From here to go there at least I need 30 minutes. Afraid with traffic in the morning, I think I will leave around 6.30 am and the lastest is 6.45," I said.

"Why so early?" she pouted. "And what time you will be hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter