Chapter 13

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happy reading~! (^____^)

"Are you in love?"

I took a deep breath, gathering all my guts. "I'm in..."

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!!! IF YOU DIDN'T MOVE YOUR OFF HERE, I WON'T GIVE YOU ANYTHING EVEN JUST A SPOON!!!" Suddenly my mom screamed her lung out.

"What is that?" my princess seems shocked as I am. I never know my mom can scream that loud. Maybe it was 4 octaf remembered my room on the second floor.

"My mom called me for dinner," I said. "About your question, I'm in lo-..."

"IN TEN SECONDS, IF YOU DIDN'T GET OUT FROM YOUR ROOM AND COMES HERE, DO NOT WISH ANY FOOD FROM TONIGHT UNTIL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!" My mom screamed again. "ONE..."

"Princess, mianhe, I need to hurry or I will starve till the rest of my life," I said quickly, getting out from my room.

"FIVE, SIX.." My mom seriously counted how many seconds I can arrive in the dining room. She maybe even didn't care if I tripped on the stairs.

"EIGHT, NINE..." Finally mom looked at me. "There you are... I know it much more easily waking you up if I threat you with food."

Other member of my family only chuckled to see how breathless I am.

Did my mom know how scary it was running on the stairs? Is she never thinking about my safety? What is going on with her?

"What are you doing upstair? Are you sleeping again? And did you know your little sister is starving waiting for you? How long we need waiting for you for dinner?" my mom rained me with question.

"I was checking Jessica. I just want to make sure she eats her dinner and her vitamin. Is there any mistake in there?" I asked back sarcastically.

"You can check her AFTER you ate your dinner," my mom argued. "Do not ever tell someone to do something you have not even done."

"But at least give me more than 10 seconds or you will lose one of your daughter on the stair. It's scary," I argued.

"If you're not spending your time too much upstair, we can eat dinner since earlier," my mom replied.

"You can eat first with other. I can eat by myself," I replied.

"We're waiting for you because just today you finally home after 3 months. Don't blame us if we want our complete family sit in the same table, enjoying our dinner."

"And if you both didn't stop arguing, Sulli will exploded because of hunger," My dad joked, making us turned to face him.

I exchanged glances with my mom heard it.

"Honey, let Youngie take a sit." Although my father spoke softly, but we know, it’s not the right choice to ignore his orders.

I ended up sitting next to Sulli. Although she showed off her grin at me, I looked away. Somehow I still feel upset because they screwed up my almost confession.

*

"Everything is alright?"

I looked at my mother sitting on the couch next to me in the living room. I just nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter