Chapter 24

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Siwon oppa?" I asked back.

"Ahuh," Kahi unnie nodded.

"Why you think so? Did you know something that I didn't know?" I asked again.

She kept silent for awhile. "I just want to know your reaction if that's the true. You know, sometimes even if we think our life was bad, it could be worse, right?"

I nodded. "Honestly it crossed on my mind when Jessica decided to hide the identity of the father. But every time I think about the baby's father and every possibility, there is one question that constantly tickled, why? What is the reason Jessica wants to keep the baby even though she will do it alone?"

"Maybe because she knows you won't turn your back from her?" she asked.

I shrugged.

"If, I said IF, Siwon is the father, will you still help her to take care of the baby?" she continued asking.

I sighed. "Honestly... I don't know. If that's the true... I don't even know I can handle it or not. Siwon oppa is my role model. I idolized him for anything he did since I were kid. And Jessica... she is too precious for me..."

Kahi unnie patted my shoulder as if she knew the burden that I bear there. "Did he knows about your feeling for Jessica?"

I shrugged again. "Without telling, mom and my sis knew it, maybe Siwon oppa knew it as well since I'm pretty close with him."

"So you never tell him?" she made sure. I nodded.

"I hate when Oppa tease me," I pouted.

Kahi unnie laughed. "Yeah~ I know your point. Since he said I remind him about you, he loves to tease me, especially about BoA. You know the way we talked about BoA, right? At first, I thought, he just want to momocking me when he confessed to BoA, but now, I can be sure, he really serious about his feeling."

I nodded. "Although sometimes they fight, they never broke up right?"

She smiled. "Yeah, they often argued, but both of them hold the break up words."

"I think because both of them are stubborn, right?" I asked.

She giggled. "Yeah, you are right~"

"Unnie, may I ask you about something?" Sooyoung asked.

Kahi unnie nodded. "Sure, what is it? About JungAh?"

I shook my head. "I suddenly remember about your conversation with Siwon oppa in the restaurant. What have Oppa done that makes you so angry? You said, if Oppa made BoA unnie cry again, Oppa should forget about meet her, right?"

Kahi unnie was stunned. "You are smart, huh? It's hard to keep something from you. Isn't it?"

"I don't know. Just spill it out."

"BoA said, Siwon had a crush on her dongsaeng's bestfriend, your Jessica. She get that conclusion because he often talked about you and Jessica. But as she knew, that girl only care when he talked about you, his dongsaeng," Kahi unnie said. "I start to think maybe something happen between them that we don't know.."

"Siwon oppa seems doesn't know about Jessica's pregnancy," I said. "On the day I met you in the restaurant, they met. Siwon oppa said, Jessica gained some weight but I think he didn't suspicious about the pregnancy thingy."

"Could it be Jessica lied about it? She didn't tell him she was pregnant, right?" she asked.

I nodded. "Jessica only said, her mom told her she was too skinny, that's why she eat more. But ...you won't jump to that conclusion only with that, right?"

Kahi unnie looked doubtful to answer my question. "Hmm.. BoA told me.. in your birthday party, she saw Siwon and Jessica was arguing and they suddenly kissed.. BoA didn't wait to see what happen next, she was hurt so she walked away. But maybe..."

"It leads to something else?" I asked.

Kahi unnie shrugged. "But.. if they did that, he should be suspicious to see Jessica gained some weight, right?"

"I... don't know. Maybe Oppa is not sensitive?"

"I don't know too."

"Do you know what happen next?" I asked. "I mean.. BoA unnie was mad, right?"

Kahi unnie shrugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter