Chapter 12

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bye bye pass by reader~! Tomorrow I will put this story as subscriber only access :D

And happy reading for my loyal reader keke XD

I feel really excited to go back to my apartment since Jessica called me Appa on the phone. It's like my energy raised up to 10000000% than usual. Everytime I remembered about that, I feel like jumping around. I'm just too excited.

That's why even though I had planned to stay for 3 days, I decided to return the next day.

 

As my prediction my mom was complained about my decision, but since I know she knew about Jessica's condition, I successfully (AN : forcefully) made her agree with my decision. I said to her, I need to take care of Jessica and make sure everything is okay since Jessica only has me in her side. But at the same time, she made me promise to bring Jessica back home in another chance or she will come to our apartment to check us every weeks.

 

I think all of you know, it better if I choose the first option, right? That's why I promised her I will bring Jessica back home as fast as I can. Finally, my mom let me go to go back to my apartment.

 

My heart was beating so fast when I'm standing in front of my apartment door. Somehow I wish I could see my princess's smile when I open it. But because I didn't tell my return, I wasn't too sure if she is waiting. Maybe this time she was enjoying her nap.

 

My legs felt very heavy when entering the apartment I could hear a male voice from inside.

 

I still can't hear the conversation clearly but I'm convinced that man was talking with my princess. They sounded serious. And one thing that most struck me, when I finally get into the apartment, I could see him kneeling in front of Jessica. Happiness that just yesterday I built, slowly crumbling.

 

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon, please marry me.. I will do my best to take care of you and our baby.."

 

The words I desperately wanted to say has been said by the other mouth. My knees felt weak but at the same time, I wanted to stay there and I want to know what the answer will be given my princess.

 

"But..."

 

"Please… let me show you how much I love you and how much I want this baby.."

 

Like a fool I just stood there frozen. I kept seeing scene after scene in my apartment without doing anything. As if I was just watching a soap opera that even though I was screaming as loud as possible will not change the course of the story, I decided to remain silent.

 

"Please..." the man begged again.

 

"Alright, I will… marry you," my princess finally gave up.

 

Ronan Keating said in his song, life is like a rollercoaster. Maybe that's my life. Although yesterday I was still in the top position, a few seconds later I was thrown fell quickly from there.

 

But wise people also said, life must be like a running wheel. Sometimes we're above and below. It makes us appreciate a smile because we ever cried. We cherished our happy moment, because we ever sad. But it also depends on us. We are given in and accept the situation or struggling to get back to the top again.

 

That's why.. I decided to...

 

"Congrats, Sica." I put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter