Chapter 44

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'll show you the way Janesey edited my chapter keke XD This is how I learn grammar from her :D

And happy reading everyone~! ^_^

 

It’s almost night when I finally reached my house. As usual my mom greeted me in the front door. Maybe she recognized me from the sound of my car. Or maybe earlier she peeked from the living room.

"Welcome home, Soo!" Mom immediately took me for a warm hug when I came out from my car.

I gladly accepted it because honestly I missed her, a lot. All this time when I had a fight with Jessica, mom always called me. Thanks to her I didn't lose my weight since she never wanted to hang up the call before she made sure I already took my breakfast, lunch or even dinner.

"How are you? Is everything fine?" She asked, cupping my face.

I smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry too much, mom. I think you influenced me a lot with that. I always worry about everyone who is close to me," I chuckled.

She just smiled. "That's how we show them that we love them, right?"

I nodded in agreement.

"Then.... if you really love me, give me food~! I'm hungry~" I used my aegyo to my mom.

Mom finally laughed. "Ara, ara. Let’s go inside, my shikshin daughter."

I just wrapped my arm around her shoulder, walking side by side to go inside our house.

*

"Mom, where is Appa and Soojin unnie?" I asked while eating my dinner.

"Your Appa has a meeting with a client. Umma asked Soojin unnie to accompany him." She explained. "Umma feels a bit tired."

"Maybe Umma caught a cold?" I put my hand on her forehead. It's a bit warm.

She smiled and took my hand, squeezing it gently. "Umma is fine. Umma just a bit tired for the wedding preparation. Today Umma accompany my soon to be daughter in law to try on her dress. She wanted my opinion."

I nodded. "And you can't say no, right?"

Mom smiled. "Even if I can, it will be better if we can make someone happy, right?"

I smiled and nodded.

"What are you doing here?" Mom asked. "Doesn't mean Umma don't want you to comehome but how about your thesis and your work?"

"My thesis is finally done and I took some days off from work," I said.

On the day I went to Tiffany's place, actually I took a day off to go to campus to see my lecturer in the morning. Honestly I preferred to see Tiffany on the campus that day but gladly I met her in her apartment. If not, I don't think I would know about what happened to Jessica and I wouldn’t be here today.

"So... You are almost going to graduate?" Mom asked.

"Yup. Just pay some administrations for graduation party and fill some papers, it will be done," I said.

Mom nodded.

"And you sure your Boss won't be mad at you if you stay at home longer?" she asked. "You are still new in her office, right?"

"Kahi unnie just warned me about mountains of papers on my desk when I go back," I said.

Mom giggled to hear that. "Overtime, huh?"

I smiled. "I guess so."

"How about Jessica? Have you talked to her?" Mom asked. "Last time we visited her house, you ran away without saying a word, right?"

"Last night we've been talking... on the phone," I said. "According to Doctor Seohyun, she is fine. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter