Chapter 1

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello everyone~ keke XD

I made a mistake count my exam day hehe :D It still a week from now, so I'm free :P

And for you : DaraSooyoung, Soolim, trangcd2, thecutedevil, kanjioyuki, jesjes, ritasinjitak, novia26, xieraa, lazyshikshingirl, killavibez and Bluebrain.  Thanks for your vote for the foreword. I hope I won't disappointed you with this first chapter keke XD

And for other, happy reading and I hope you enjoy this~! ^_^

It’s been an hour since the silent awkward killing us after Jessica brought the news for me. Wait, let’s just scratch that ‘us’ because since earlier she was sitting peacefully next to me on the bench in our campus's park reading her novel.

“Sica…” I called her name even I’m not sure what will I say.

“Hmmm?” she just hummed.

“You’re not kidding me, right?” I asked.

She chuckled. “If you don’t believe me, just see what happen in 3 months later. Maybe you will find something different with my body.”

I sighed to hear it. Slowly but sure I took her hand and squeeze it gently.

“Is he… you?” I hesitantly asked.

She suddenly closed her book and put it on the bench.

When she faced me, she smiled. Slowly she is caressing my cheek. “Do you think I will giggle and chuckle in front of you if someone did that to me?”

I shook my head. She was right.

“Your parents know about this?” I continued.

Jessica nodded her head. “They not agree but not against it either after I explained what happens. They just want me to promise them, I’ll take care this baby by myself.”

“How about your sister? Krystal?” I asked again.

“She just said… she’s too young and y to be an aunt,” Jessica chuckled again. "But she also said, she's okay with any decision that I choose for my life."

I sighed again to hear it.

“Hey…” she suddenly caresses my shoulder to see my reaction. “I tell you about this news because you’re my friend. I don’t want to burden you with this. I just wish that you can accept my decision to raise this kid by myself because I really want it.”

I’m staring deeply into her eyes.

“But who will take care of you when you have morning sickness?” I asked. “And who will send you to the hospital if one day you will gave birth this kid?”

“For morning sickness, I don’t have any bad until now. I just vomit in the morning, only that,” she smiled. “And I think I can call taxi or ask the doctor to let me stay in the hospital when it closes with the day.”

“But it won’t be that simple, Sica-ah…”

“But I also want to believe, it won’t be that hard too, Youngie,” she is caressing my cheek again now.

“But Sica…”

She stopped me by put her finger on my lips.

“If only I know your reaction will be like this, I won’t tell you,” she sighed.

I grabbed her other hand and shook my head vigorously. “No, Sica! You should tell me! Like you said, I’m your friend and I should be the one to help you.”

She shook her head. “No, Youngie. Friends not always like that. You always hear my story, it’s enough for me. And this is…” she is caressing her stomach again. “my responsibility, my choice.”

I shook my head too.

“No. I will help you,” I said stubbornly. “Did you know how expensive baby milk or their clothes because they easily grow up or their diaper that you need more than for yourself? Or do you know how expensive the cost for gave birth your baby in hospital? Or the clothes that you need to wear when your body is not like now?”

“Youngie… it still 9 months from now,” she said softly. “My pregnancy still 2 weeks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter