Lunch with the Cho Family

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

BoA - White Wishes


Kyuhyun went back at the dorm and saw Eunhyuk and Donghae lying on the floor catching their breath.

“Kyuhyun-ah, where is _______-ssi?” Donghae asked panting.

“I already sent her home. She’s ok now. Her fever is gone.” Kyuhyun replied and went inside their room.

Donghae and Eunhyuk couldn’t believe on what Kyuhyun said.

 

The next day, Daji called _______ and told her that she will go home tonight.

_______ has nothing to do so she decided to go out and get some fresh air around the neighbor.  She decided to call Choon.

“Choon-ah, where are you?” _______ asked Choon.

“I’m on school now unnie. Wae?” Choon asked.

“Can I visit you there?” _______ asked that made Choon smile widely.

“NE!” Choon replied excitedly.

“Ok. I’ll be there now.” _______ said and hang up. She went at Choon’s school.

While she’s on her way, a familiar van passed by that made _______ confused. It’s on the same direction on Choon’s school.

After a short bus ride, _______ walked towards Choon’s school and sent her a text message.

Choon-ah, I’m already here. I’m at the waiting shed outside your school. Let’s meet here after your school ok?

Choon replied and told her that 10 minutes to go before dismissal time.

_______ patiently waited for 10 minutes and finally, she hear the bell rang and students are already running outside the school that made _______ reminisce her schooling days.

“Unnie~!!” Choon shouted and waved.

“Choon-ah~!” _______ said and walked towards Choon.

Choon hugged her tightly.

“I miss you unnie~” Choon said while hugging her.

“Me too.” _______ replied and smiled.

“Kyuhyun oppa is here. He called earlier. He told me that we will have a lunch at home.” Choon said.

“Oh.. That’s why I saw their van earlier.” _______ replied.

“Join us unnie~ Pleaseeee~” Choon plead cutely that no one could resist.

“Eh?! That’s a family lunch. I’m not part of your family. Maybe next time.” _______ replied that made Choon pouted.

_______ sighed. “Arasso.” She replied and Choon jumped up and down.

Choon started dragging _______ towards Kyuhyun’s van.

Choon opened the door and saw Kyuhyun sitting.

“Oppa! _______ unnie is coming with us.” Choon announced and sat at the front seat leaving _______ to seat beside Kyuhyun.

_______ bowed at Kyuhyun before sitting next to him. Kyuhyun did the same. He bowed too and approached her to sit beside him.

_______ sat next to Kyuhyun and closed the van’s door before fans knew that Kyuhyun is here and they will be gone crazy again.

“Are you feeling ok now?” Kyuhyun asked _______.

“Yes. Thanks again.” _______ replied and thanked Kyuhyun.

 

All of them arrived at Cho’s residence. Choon excitedly went inside.

“_______-ssi, my whole family is here. My grandparents too. Only Ahra is the one who’s absent.” Kyuhyun said while walking inside their house.

“Eh?! Then I shouldn’t be here.” _______ replied nervously.

“Aniyo. It’s ok.” Kyuhyun replied. “I’ll make you comfortable.” Kyuhyun added that made _______ tremble more in nervousness.

“Why is he telling that? That makes me die.” _______ said to herself.

Both of them entered the house and Kyuhyun hugged his grandparents and his mom.

“Omma, Choon brought _______-ssi.” Kyuhyun said and approached _______ to come in.

_______ bowed at Kyuhyun’s mom and to his grandparents.

“Kyuhyun-ah, is she your girlfriend?” Kyuhyun’s grandfather asked.

“Aniyo!” Both of them replied in unison.

“Let’s eat now. Join us _______-ssi.” Mrs. Cho said and guided _______ to the dining area.

All of them are eating happily. _______ is feeling uncomfortable around. It’s her first time eating with Kyuhyun’s family. Another thing that she’s afraid the most, meeting Kyuhyun’s whole family. If fans knew about this, her life will be in danger.

They finished eating and _______ decided to help Kyuhyun’s mom on the dishes.

Kyuhyun’s grandparents are on the living room with him. They are watching T.V.

“Kyuhyun-ah, are you sure she’s not your girlfriend?” Kyuhyun’s grandfather asked again.

“Ne harabeoji.” Kyuhyun replied.

“But she’s the first girl you brought home right? Did she and your father met already?” Grand mother asked.

“She’s working as our personal nutritionist in the group. She’s a friend of Choon too that’s why we became close.” Kyuhyun explained and the grandparents nodded.

_______ is done washing and decided to leave since Choon is busy studying and apologized if she can’t entertain her around.

“halmunee, harabeoji, I should go home now. I still have work to do. Mrs. Cho, thanks for the lunch.” _______ bowed and thanked everybody.

“Kyuhyun-ah, send her home.” Kyuhyun’s mom ordered.

“I think I should go back at the dorm too. I still have a lot of things to do.” Kyuhyun said and bid his farewell to his mom and grandparents.

 

Kyuhyun and _______ went back to the dorm together.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, I thought you’re going back to the dorm?” _______ asked when she saw that Kyuhyun is going at the wrong direction.

“I have something to show you first.” Kyuhyun replied and smiled.

 

After minutes of driving, Kyuhyun stopped the engine and jumped out of the car leaving _______ confused.

 

_______ is just looking at Kyuhyun and suddenly, Kyuhyun went back bringing a basket and motioned her to go out and join him.

 

“I’ll be your servant today.” Kyuhyun said.

“Eh?! Wae?” _______ replied and laughed.

“Just because…” Kyuhyun replied and unpacked the things on the basket.

 

Many foods, biscuits and cakes are there. Both of them enjoyed eating. They did a little chit chat too. They also waited for the sun set before they go home.

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi, why are you doing this?” _______ asked.

“What this? This picnic? Kyuhyun asked.

“No. Everything. Taking care of me. I should be the one doing that. You don’t have to take care of me Kyuhyun-ssi.” _______ replied.

“Why not? It’s not a crime.” Kyuhyun insisted.

“Because of your fans. I’m really afraid of them. And I’m afraid to lose my job and to scratch your career.” _______ explained and stood up.

“Let’s stop right here Kyuhyun-ssi. I don’t want to ruin your life. Please stay out. Let’s just be co-workers like what other members do.” _______ added and started to walk away.

 

Kyuhyun was left confused. He keeps on calling _______’s name but she’s not turning around. Kyuhyun ran towards her and held her wrist.

“Listen. I have to say something.” Kyuhyun said in a serious tone.

_______ turn around and saw Kyuhyun’s very serious face.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, keep it. We need to separate now. This is not right. This makes me uncomfortable.” _______ replied trying to get off from Kyuhyun’s grip but she couldn’t.

“Just listen.. I will just say this for once. After saying this I will never bother with you again.” Kyuhyun explained.

 

_______ sighed. “Just make sure. I’m just thinking about our own separate lives.” She added.

 

Kyuhyun let out a deep breath.

“This is burdening me since the day you stepped in our house. From the day you found Choon. It’s been hard on me. I don’t know what happened to me.” Kyuhyun explained.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, just straight to the point! This is getting into my nerves.” _______ ordered that made Kyuhyun shock.

 

“I….”

 

-TO BE CONTINUED…


CLIFF HANG~ nyahahaha! just wait for my next update. ^^~ hihi. =D

 

i have a new subscriber.. it's... Joycelyn! hihi. thanks for subscribing. <33 

 

Reply to comments:

kkhihi - haha! me too. lol.:)) clothes everywhere.XD

sungmin_pumpkin96 & Ladyscorpio - true!:D i hope that he'll be like this too with his own girlfirned. aiyooo~ the girl must be lucky then. :)