The surprise

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Yesung and Jang Hyejin - I am behind you


 

Hangeng, Zhoumi and Ryeowook finished cooking. They are preparing for their lunch now.

 

“_______-ssi, join us here!” Zhoumi called out _______.

 

“Aniyo Zhoumi-ssi. I need to go now. I need to go back to the office first.” _______ replied.

 

“Noooona~ Can I visit your apartment one day before we leave?” Ryeowook asked and he pouted.

 

“Uhmm… You see guys, I'm living with my friend. But I think he will understand and you guys can visit me.” _______ replied happily.

 

“Chincha?! You’re living with a friend? Who?” Ryeowook asked again.

 

“It’s Soo Hyun. A college friend.” ________ replied and gave them all half smile.

 

“Oooooooh~~” All of them except for Kyuhyun are on a quite commotion.

 

“I need to go now. Thanks for showing me your new dorm guys. See you again.” _______ said as she slips on her shoes.

 

“Thank you ________-ssi!” Zhoumi said and bowed.

 

Kyuhyun led ________ to the lobby and helped her get a cab.

 

“Take care _______-ssi.” Kyuhyun said and waved his hand as soon as ________ entered the cab.

 

_______ waved back and smiled.

 

Kyuhyun went back inside their dorm. He sat at the couch and opened the T.V for news.

 

“A Korean citizen is gaining popularity here in China because of his great skills. The painter and owner of the new Art gallery here in Beijing, Kim Soo Hyun is here to share his experience.” The reporter reported. The news caught Kyuhyun’s attention when he heard Korean citizen and Kim Soo Hyun. Kyuhyun increased the volume of the T.V.

 

While on the other hand, _______ is on her way to the office, Soo Hyun called her.

 

“_______-ssi, where are you right now?” Soo Hyun suddenly asked.

 

“I’m on my way to the office. Wae?” _______ replied and asked.

 

“Can you turn on the radio first… I’ll call you again.” Soo Hyun said and hangs up.

 

Since _______ is not good in mandarin, she poked the driver’s shoulder and pointed at the radio. Thankfully the driver understood that she can’t speak mandarin but she thanked him.

 

She heard a man talking and she guessed that it’s Soo Hyun who’s talking. Soo Hyun is already fond on speaking mandarin since he needs it to survive on his work. After a few minutes, she heard Soo Hyun is already speaking in Korean language.

 

“I will translate it in order for her to understand it. I decided to build my own art gallery for a friend who’s been with me since college. I can say that she’s the one who inspires me a lot. _______-ah, this art gallery is for you. This is my surprise. I hope one day you’ll visit here and take a look at it.” Soo Hyun ended his translation with a shy laugh.

 

_______ is pawned on what she heard. She couldn’t believe that Soo Hyun’s surprise is the Art gallery which he never blabs about.

 

“I need to know how to get there.” _______ said with a smirk on her face.

 

The cab stopped and she’s finally on her office. All she hopes is that her officemates didn’t hear what the news says. She entered their building and smiled to everybody.

 

When she reached her desk, she saw a note.

 

“Someone is waiting for you at the 2nd street. Just have a walk and I’m sure when you already saw a lot of people, that’s it. Chukahae _______-ssi~!” –Boss

 

_______ smiled on what she saw. Her boss is fast. Faster than a lightning. She hurried back downstairs and walked at the direction. She saw people scattered outside and she called Soo Hyun.

 

“_______-ssi… Do you like it?” Soo Hyun asked.

 

“Soo Hyun-ah, you don’t have to do this. But, I like it. I’m outside now. A lot of people are here huh.” ________ replied.

 

“Oh.. Just wait for me. I’ll be right there.” Soo Hyun replied while running. Looking for _________. Once he saw ________, he hangs up and walks towards her.

 

“Let’s go.” Soo Hyun said.

 

_______ followed and many cameras are flashing so she kept a smile on her face. Reporters are also there and that only means… Kyuhyun can see her right at that moment.

 

Back to their dorm, Kyuhyun is playing his PSP while Hangeng joined him on the couch, watching T.V. he stopped blinking when he saw _______ on T.V.

 

“Yah! Guys! _______-ssi is on news!” Hangeng shouted and all of them gathered at the living room and watched the news. While watching, the other guys who are fresh from playing went home and saw the news too.

 

“Waaaah~ So that is _______-ssi’s friend. He’s very handsome.” Zhoumi praised.

 

Donghae glared Zhoumi on what he said.

 

“I mean… He only got an Art Gallery while our Kyuhyunnie got everything. Fame, money and talent.” Zhoumi added nervously.

 

“Yah~ Do not compare our Kyuhyunnie to that person.” Donghae added and looked at the other side and he didn’t found Kyuhyun. Donghae immediately exited the living room and went to Kyuhyun’s room. He found Kyuhyun sleeping with headphones.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah… Just wait and hyung will help you.” Donghae said and exited Kyuhyun’s room. After Donghae went out, Kyuhyun opened his eyes and stared at the wall.

 

He sighed and touched his chest.

 

“Why does it hurt so much?” Kyuhyun asked himself.

 

Kyuhyun is back to the hopeless one and gloomy. Until he received a text message from ________.

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi, did the boys watched the news? Aigoo~ so embarrassing. What should I do? Please help me.” _________ said to him.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled. ‘Maybe if she’s in front of me right now, she will look cute for sure.’ Kyuhyun said to his mind sending his message to ________.

 

“Yes. Hyungs saw it and they are all proud of you. Ermm… ________-ssi, can we talk privately before we go back to Seoul?” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“Sure. Just call me whenever you want. I’ll make sure that I’ll be on time.” ________ replied.

 

A smile was drawn on Kyuhyun’s face. He’s sure that they’ll be busy doing shows and practicing for their new album in China.


AND I'M BACK AGAIN. :3

Now, I guess all of my lovely readers here thinks that I'm an ELF right?

Y'all guessed it right!XD rofl. and yes.. I'm dying to see their new concept for 5jib. Excited for everything.XD lmao.

 

Let's go back to the story.XD

Thanks trutomboy18 for subscribing~! ^^ Leave some comments too. :>

 

Reply to comments:

ivylicious18- haha.XD I'm giving Kyu a cute character here as much as I could but i guess I failed on that one. lmao.XD

yumi_96 - I can only update 1 chapter every week. sorry for that. :( So much school works are burdening me. :|

 

 
Thanks for leaving comments. :)