nagging!

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

IU ft. Seulong - Nagging


As days goes by, you’re helping Victoria with some Korean stuffs and you’re also managing the flower shop. But of course, you didn’t forget your most handsome boyfriend. You’re always calling him asking if he’s fine. Fortunately, when the flowers are all sold, Kyuhyun won at IS2. You were so happy that you bought a congratulatory flower for him to the other flower shops since your flowers are all sold that day.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa! Chukahae!!!” You congratulated him as soon as he answered your call. You were so excited to see him that you rushed immediately at IS2’s studio. But you found out that he’s quite in pain because of his hectic and crazy schedule. All you did was to watch him from far away since you can’t come near him or else people will know everything.

 

Weeks passed and Kyuhyun’s schedule became stable except for SME tours and group guestings etc.

 

One fine sunny day, you went off to the shop. People are already standing outside the shop. So when you opened it, they all banged inside and picked everything they want. When people decreased, you checked your phone and saw that Kyuhyun called you 15 times already.

 

“omo! I’m very busy that I forgot to check my phone.” You said and dialed his number.

 

“jagiya, why are you not answering?” Kyuhyun bragged out.

 

“mianhae jagiya. There are many people here earlier that I forgot to check my phone.” You replied feeling deeply sorry.

 

“what time did you went home last night?” Kyuhyun asked with his ‘quite mad and annoyed’ voice.

 

“uhm.. I think around 11 p.m. Why?” you asked back.

 

“I visited you last night at your apartment but Daji told me you’re not yet home and it’s already 2 a.m. in the morning. Now tell me, where have you been?!” Kyuhyun asked with his annoyed voice and his tone of asking already changed.

 

“About that, I went back at 11 p.m. but some of my friends called me and told me it’s her birthday. So I went off to her house and celebrated her birthday with some of our college friends too. It turned out like a mini re-union. Kyuhyun, don’t act like a father. I’m fine.” You replied being annoyed too on how Kyuhyun acts.

 

“Aish! This girl! I’m not acting like a father! I’m just concern and worried. You have just called me and told me where you are.” Kyuhyun replied shouting.

 

“aigoo! This man! Do I need to tell you everything what I’m going to do everyday?! When you didn’t even call me when you filmed a MV with Victoria. She only told me yesterday!” you replied shouting too.

 

Kyuhyun paused for a while. “Now what?!” You asked quite annoyed with him.

 

“I’m busy.” Kyuhyun silently replied.

 

“You’re busy!? Then you should’ve told me earlier before the day of the filming Kyu! So that I can send you a message or something saying that I’m safe and everything!” You replied and anger started to form in your eyes.

 

Kyuhyun became silent and that made you think of what Daji told you the last time.

 

“Ask Kyuhyun.”

 

“I need to ask something.” You said and didn’t have a reply from him.

 

“I’ve talked to Daji unnie the day after Victoria called you. When I asked about your friendship or maybe relationship with each other, she told me to ask it to you. Now tell me, what’s between you and Victoria?” you’re waiting for his reply.

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand is so shocked about hearing what you said. He covered his phone and sighed. ”of all the people. Why Daji noona.”

 

You kept on waiting and finally he already spoke.

 

“Let’s meet later. Call me when you’re going back to your apartment.” Kyuhyun said and hung up.

 

“AISH! Why is he doing the things that I really hate?!?!?!?!” You shouted over your phone and people inside the shop stared at you.

 

It’s already closing time, so you called Kyuhyun and told him that you’re going back to the apartment. His car came by 30 minutes only. He didn’t get off; he only rolled the window in the front seat and told you to get in.

 

Kyuhyun drove off to the nearest dark park and stopped the car.

 

“What are we going to do here in the middle of the night?” You asked looking at the surroundings.

 

Only street lights are opened. There are no people around and it’s very silent.

 

“What do you want to know?” Kyuhyun broke.

 

“Everything.” You replied looking straight at him but he’s not looking back.

 

“When I was a fresh debut with the group, Victoria is a trainee and I found out that she’s Chinese. But that time, I’m still studying and my weakness is studying Chinese. I asked a favor from her and she helped me to sort out things. She taught me a lot of Chinese things but she didn’t tell me that she’s not yet that familiar with the culture of Korea. When I knew about it, I tried to help her whenever I have time because at that time, she’s with her own group and I got busy with the hyungs. Until now, I think she’s still being troubled and I told her about you and me. She’s very happy and now she wants to be friends with you.” Kyuhyun explained.

 

You blinked few times and looked at you.

 

“Now, please forgive me from the incident in the past and earlier.” Kyuhyun brought out a scarf. “I asked Ahra to teach me how to knit.” Kyuhyun added.

 

“omo! Jagiya, you made this all by yourself?” you asked him while scanning the scarf.

 

“I finished it last night. I was supposed to give it to you that’s why I went to your apartment.” Kyuhyun sweetly explained.

 

You hugged him and said thank you. “You must wear it since winter is already approaching.” Kyuhyun ordered.

 

“ne!” you happily replied.

 

Before going back to the apartment, both of you decided to have a stroll at the dark park since there’s no people. Kyuhyun held your hand and put it inside his sweater’s pocket. “Your hands are very cold. I should work for gloves too.” Kyuhyun said and your face lighted up and looked at him.

 

“You’re the first person who made a scarf for me. I don’t know how to thank you jagiya.” You replied.

 

“Just marry me. That’s all I need.” Kyuhyun replied and he received a glare from you.

 

Kyuhyun drove you to your apartment. You went inside happily.

 

“I should this put this to our ‘dating diary’.” You said and wrote everything what happened today in your diary. Then, you went to sleep still wearing a smile.


Weekends~!♥

 

Thanks to chloe-28299superjuniors-elfpeiicecreamyesungie and ankyu22 for subscribing. Thank you so much guys.♥

 

Reply to comments:

4everlovingkyu - author-nim is great! hahaha! it's just my 1st time being called like that. :)

suju26kamz - do you like kyutoria?XD

Janis_ELF - haha! Vic unnie is such a good actress. :)

ivylicious18 - *nods*

mauisj1kyu - haha. just seat back, relax and enjoy. ;)

ssweetdreamer101 - hihi~ ^^ i hope i'm not going to fail with these one guys. lol.XD

fyeahbridges - heuheuheu~ thank you~ ^^

chengELF - haha! everybody does. :)

adys88 - hmmm~~ i can't tell you guys~ XD

 

Hahahaha! Just keep the comments going guys. Love you all!♥