I got fired

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Baek JiYoung - That Woman


On the other case, _______ called Soo Hyun and Daji.

 

“Soo Hyun-ah, I’m already home. I’m sorry for not showing you my new home. Next time ok?” _______ said.

 

“Ne. Anything for you.” Soo Hyun sweetly replied. “Good Night.” He added. ______ hanged up.

 

Kyuhyun heard her conversation with Soo Hyun.

 

When _______ turn around, he saw Kyuhyun standing with his arms crossed.

 

“Who is Soo Hyun?” Kyuhyun asked straightly.

 

“He’s a friend way back college. Wae?” _______ replied and asked.

 

“Why are you calling him if he’s just a friend?” Kyuhyun asked and his tone changed from simple to curious one.

 

“I’m with him before I look for you. By the way, did you saw the man who punched the brick? He scared me.” _______ said trying to change the topic.

 

Kyuhyun nodded and showed _______ his bleeding hand.

 

“OMO! What happened to you? You’re the one who punched the brick? But why did you do that?” _______ asked continuously.

 

“Just make it heal sooner. Or else fans would think that I got caught in somewhat accident.” Kyuhyun ordered.

 

_______ searched for a first aid kit. She asked Kyuhyun to sit and take his pain away.

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi, this is my first time cleaning someone’s wound. So if I did something wrong, please tell me.” _______ explained and Kyuhyun nodded.

 

_______ started rubbing the cotton with alcohol on Kyuhyun’s hand. While rubbing, she’s blowing it to make sure Kyuhyun will not feel too much pain.

_______ wrapped Kyuhyun’s hand with a gauze.

 

“Done.” _______ said and packed up the things she used.

 

Kyuhyun hugged _______.”Thank you.” Kyuhyun whispered.

 

“You’re welcome Kyuhyun-ssi.” _______ replied and smiled.

Kyuhyun decided to sleep on the sofa and offered _______ the bed.

 

“Aniyo~ You should take the bed. You’re injured.” _______ replied.

 

“I’ll be fine here.” Kyuhyun replied and laid his body on the small sofa.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, don’t be stubborn. If you’re not going to use the bed, I’ll sleep on the floor.” _______ retorted.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t replied. Instead, he turn around and his back is facing _______.

 

“Aish! This guy. Fine. I’ll sleep here.” _______ mumbled and started pulling the blanket and covered Kyuhyun’s body. She slept at the bed with no blanket at all.

 

Kyuhyun woke up to look for his vibrating phone.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah.. Where are you?” Yesung sent him a message. Kyuhyun chuckled and gave him a reply. “Hyung, I’m safe. I’ll go home later.” Kyuhyun replied. Before he goes back to sleep, he take a look at _______ and he saw that she’s already shivering.

 

“Aish this girl. Why didn’t she use her blanket?” Kyuhyun asked himself as he walk closer to _______’s bed.

 

Kyuhyun found out that there’s only one blanket and it was used by him.

 

“Eh? She covered me with the blanket?” Kyuhyun said.

 

Kyuhyun took the blanket and this time, he joined _______ on the bed. He covered his body and _______’s body with the blanket.

 

“Jaljayo~” Kyuhyun said and kissed _______’s forehead.

 

~

 

Morning came and sun is already shining.

 

_______ opened her eyes. She smiled first then she stood up.

 

“Kyuhyun-ssi…” _______ called but no one answered her.

 

She looks around and saw a note on the table.

 

 

“_______-ssi.. Mianhae. I already went back to the dorm. Hyungs are already waiting for me. I prepared a breakfast for you. Please eat before you leave. I’ll call you ok?”

 

_______ smiled on what she read. She went inside the kitchen and saw pancakes on the table. She ate them happily and prepared for work.

 

She went back to SMEnt. Building to start her work.

 

“_______-ssi! Where have you been?” Daji asked her as soon as they met.

“Daji-ssi! Mianhae. Something important came up.” _______ replied.

 

“_______-ssi.. Mr. Lee wants to talk to you.” A staff called _______.

 

_______ excused herself to Daji and went to Mr. Lee’s office.

 

“Mr. Lee, what’s the matter?” _______ asked as she went inside.

“Mianhae _______-ssi. Please look for another job. You can’t stay here any longer.” Mr. Lee said.

 

_______ felt her soul flew somewhere. She dropped her jaw on what she heard.

 

“Mr, Lee.. may I ask.. why?” _______ asked.

 

Mr. Lee sighed. “You disobeyed one of my rules here. Please leave before the boys will practice. Don’t ever show your face to them especially to Cho Kyuhyun. I knew everything on what’s happening _______-ssi.” Mr. Lee explained.

 

_______ felt coldness wrapped around her.

 

“Mr. Lee.. Thank you for taking care of me.” _______ said and bowed. Then, she exited Mr. Lee’s office and looked for Daji.

 

“Daji-ssi.. I’m fired.” _______ said to Daji.

“MWORAGO?!” Daji said in disbelief.

_______ just smiled trying to hide her tears when suddenly, Daji hugged her.

 

“_______-ssi… Take care of yourself ok? Call me anytime whenever you need me.” Daji said.

“Ne~ I’ll call or maybe visit you sometimes.” _______ replied.

 

_______ went to their apartment to pack her things. Tears are rolling down. She keeps thinking on what Mr. Lee said.

 

“I think my time is over. I need to start again.” _______ said and went outside after packing.

 

She saw Soo Hyun’s car parked outside.

 

“Soo Hyun-ah.. What are you doing here?” _______ asked.

 

“I looked for your place. Erm… Why are you holding your luggage?” Soo Hyun asked.

 

“I’m moving out. I quit.” _______ replied and gave Soo Hyun a weak smile.

 

“Mwo?! Wae?!” Soo Hyun said half angry.

 

“I want to look for a job that suits me.” _______ lied.

 

“But I thought… Ah.. arasso. I’ll help you to look for another job ok?” Soo Hyun said.

 

“Chongmal!? Gomawoyo Soo Hyun-ah.” _______ replied and smiled happily.

 

Soo Hyun helped ______ carrying her luggage. He drive _______ home and afterwards they started looking for a job.


Because our classes are suspended today due to the bad weather... TADA! an update for all of you. :)

Well.. I'm watching Secret Garden too.. and.. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! waaaah! i love it. <3333

bad news for me. I lost 1 subscriber. 3

 

Reply to comments:

yumi_96 - here it is. hihi. ^^ i'm updating whenever we don't have classes or maybe week ends. :)

Hyoorin - your welcome. :) i'd love to give you all great/interesting updates. :)

ivylicious18 - Thank you so much. <33 >:D<

kkhihi - haha.XD because she can predict what's happening.XD

 

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING MY STORY AND FOR LEAVING COMMENTS. BIG THANKS TO MY SUBSCRIBERS TO.. <33