Overnight

Cho Kyuhyun turned my world upside down

Gummy - As a Man


 

_______ dialed her aunt’s number.

“Aunt, I’m on my friend’s house. Her family didn’t allow me to go home because the rain is pouring so hard.” _______ said as she heard her aunt answered her call.

“Are you sure? If that’s the case, I’ll allow you but we need to open the shop early tomorrow ok?” _______’s aunt assured.

“Yes aunt. But are you ok now? Sorry if I can’t go home.” _______ said worriedly.

“I think I’m fine now. No need to say sorry. It’s not your fault.” _______’s aunt replied and said that she’ll hang up now.

 

_______ sighed. She’s not expecting this to happen but it happened already. As much as she can, she wants to stay away from Choon’s cousin because she knows in the fact that Kyuhyun is famous and if rumors are spread and she’s included in that rumor, she’ll be a dead meat.

 

_______ walked inside the house and saw Kyuhyun’s mom watching T.V and Choon is nowhere to be found.

“Hello dear. What did your aunt said?” Kyuhyun’s mom suddenly asked when she saw you standing at the door.

“She agreed ma’am. But I promise I will leave early tomorrow.” _______ replied and raised her right hand making a promise.

Kyuhyun’s mom laughed. “No need to call me ma’am. It’s too formal and I’m not used to it. Just call me Mrs. Cho and that’ll be fine.” Kyuhyun’s mom said and smiled.

_______ nodded and looked around Cho’s residence. She saw some pictures displayed on the living room. Kyuhyun’s family picture and the whole Cho family.

 

“If my fans knew that an ordinary girl is staying over night here, I’m pretty sure they are going to hunt you.” Kyuhyun spoke when she saw _______ looking at the pictures.

_______ turn around and saw Kyuhyun. She bowed then walked to the other side of the house.

 

“It really gives me problems just thinking staying here even if only 1 night. I’m scared of his fans. So the best way is to avoid him. But where is Choon. I want to talk to her.” _______ sai to herself while walking on the other side.

 

“Mrs. Cho, where is Choon?” _______ asked.

“Oh maybe she’s on her room now. Kyuhyun-ah, show her Choonie’s room will you?” Mrs. Cho asked Kyuhyun.

“Ah no need Mrs. Cho, you can just simply instruct me.” _______ replied nervously.

Mrs. Cho chuckled. “I think you are not comfortable when Kyuhyun is around. Well now that you are friend with our Choonie, you should be used to it. You are the first friend of our Choonie.” Mrs. Cho replied.

 

_______ looked at Kyuhyun nervously. “Should i?” Kyuhyun replied.

“I want to talk to her.” _______ said nervously.

“Haha! No need to be nervous. I’m not interested on girls like you.” Kyuhyun joked that made _______ glare at this famous person right in front of her.

“Are you crazy? What are you saying? Just show me the room of Choon.” _______ replied fiercely.

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe on what he heard. It’s his first time meeting a girl who’s not his fan and talks to him likes this.

“She’s not my fan but doesn’t she now that I’m Super Junior’s evil maknae?” Kyuhyun thought. “I should teach her a lesson.” Kyuhyun added and flashed his famous evil smirk.

 

“Ok. Follow me.” Kyuhyun said and both of them went upstairs. Kyuhyun grinned at the moment they passed Choon’s room.

“Here.” Kyuhyun said and pointed at the door or should I say his room.

After that, he left _______ and went inside Choon’s room.

When _______ heard that a room’s door closed, she twisted the knob and it’s dark inside. She couldn’t see anything. She thought that Choon is already sleeping. All she can hear is rain drops and sometimes lightning helped her to locate the bed.

 

“Why is it so dark here? I wish Choon could wake up. I’m afraid that I’ll wake her up if I hear thunder.” _______ mumbled. Basically, _______ is afraid of thunder. She’s sleeping with her aunt whenever she hears thunder. After a long session of haunting, finally _______ touched a soft bed.

 

“Choon-ah, are you sleeping?” _______ asked. She got no answer so she really thought that Choon is already asleep. She decided to head out to take a shower but before she opens the door she heard a loud thunder.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” _______ shouted. She’s already shaking and sweating. Her hands are cold and she’s crying too. She covered her ears and she’s standing still. Her eyes are shut.

 

Choon is already sleeping on her room and she woke up when she heard _______ shouted. She woke up and saw Kyuhyun inside her room.

“Oppa.. What are you doing here? Where is _______ noona?” Choon asked while rubbing her eyes.

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe on what _______ did. Shouted that made his little cousin woke. “Shes… Outside I think. Just continue your sleep and I’ll take care of her.” Kyuhyun said and went outside to check out what happened to _______. He ran to his room and when he opened the door, he saw _______ standing. Her eyes are shut and her 2 hands are covering her ears.

 

“_______-ah, gwenchana?” Kyuhyun asked as he entered his room.

_______ opened her eyes and straightly looked at Kyuhyun’s eyes. Tears roll down on her face again.

“mianhae.” _______ said and bowed at Kyuhyun then she went out. Kyuhyun blinked a few times and then he went downstairs.

“Omma, did you saw _______-ssi?” Kyuhyun asked her mom who’s busy watching TV.

“I think she’s in the kitchen.” Mrs. Cho replied.

Kyuhyun went at the kitchen and saw _______ drinking.

“Yah.. _______-ssi.. gwenchana?” Kyuhyun asked again while he’s trying to hold _______’s arm but she refused.

“gwenchana.” _______ replied coldly then she went at the living room to ask Mrs. Cho about the clothes and where is the bathroom.

Thankfully, Mrs. Cho gave her the instructions and_______ bowed when she already knew it. She went upstairs and went inside the bathroom to wash. After 15 minutes of bathing, _______ went out wearing Ahra’s sleep wear. _______ decided to rest first at the balcony before heading to Choons room. (a/n: they decided that _______ is going to stay at Choon’s room since they are friends but yeah.. Kyuhyun tricked _______.) She was combing her shoulder leveled hair. While combing, she sensed that someone was behind her so she turn around and Kyuhyun frightened her. _______ pretended that she saw nothing. She’s trying to avoid Kyuhyun so that there would be no conflicts but Kyuhyun keeps appearing time by time. _______ walked away heading to Choon’s room but Kyuhyun grabbed her wrist.

 

Kyuhyun looked at _______’s eyes. He’s mesmerizing her with his straight look.

As much as _______ can, she’s avoiding his gaze or else she might blush on the spot and get bullied by Kyuhyun again.

 

“Mianhae.” Kyuhyun suddenly spoke and let go of _______’s wrist. “It’s been hard for your part staying here for one night. I’m sorry for the problems that I gave you.” Kyuhyun apologized and then went inside his room.

 

_______ was shocked on what she heard. Cho Kyuhyun apologizing to her. That made _______ gained a smile on her face before entering Choon’s room.

 

_______ saw Choon sound asleep. She kissed her forehead and said goodnight. Then, she turned off the light and she went to sleep. The rain is still pouring but there is no thunder.


Leave some comments guys. <33